Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,616 members, 7,941,365 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! (9645 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness / 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Joyfullyme: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
It is not possible but he is just highlighting the unfair scales used in Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by WildChild00(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
Joseph Eva, a social comentator,politician and human right activist, he has spoken well no doubt, the vice president should be deployed to the troubled spot of Boko haram, and that during the days of Late president Yara dua of blessed memory, the then vice president Goodluck Johathan was deployed to the creeks in the Niger delta, to help make peace in that region, Mr Eva fail to make an analysis before calling for the head of the VP, the difference between both fractions, "Niger delta millitacy and Boko haram" the question is what are they fighting for? 1. Is fight for no westerner education i.e. Say no to western education, why the other is fighting for its resources to be used to developed its region, both of then are quit different, and the then vice president @ as then was victorious, because, most of those Niger delta boys Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Boylofe, Gen. Shoot @ site etc were all after what will go into their personal pockets, and which they eventually got frm the presidency, on like the Boko boys, till date, nobody can really pin-point wat they want, is it money? Development? Nobody knows.
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
misleading topic.
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by executinal(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
I click to read on the topic ISLAMIC GROUP WANT SEPARATE CAMP FROM FEMALE COPERS. I was suprised i arrive here. Seun whats up??
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
I lay a curse upon Seun and his dirty, misleading mods!.....is what I would say if I believed in such.
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
A beg leave my quiet and loyal VP out of this. Arewa Consultation Forum should talk with boko haram
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by AbuMikey(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
This man funny Gan!
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by jmoore(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Is seun drunk or what?
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Seun... What this na grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
BetaThings:

Nothing wrong indeed
But did you recommend the same about Jonathan when he was VP to Yaradua when MEND was on a roll?
its obvious you are a child that just recently developed interest in current affairs. who do you think negotiated with the ND militants before they accepted Yar'Adua's amnesty offer?
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by wellmax(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Celyt(f): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
The topic is misleading! moderators should do something now!
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by slimyem: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Seun and/or Mukina must be very high this afternoon
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Shaadey: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ovasabi
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
why is the front page thread different from the thread once thread is opened undecided

Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by grandstar(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
luluosas: I think the call is not out of place.
It is. Sambo is from Kaduna while the centre of the crisis is Bornu and Yobe. Its like sending Aregbesola to Delta state. the core Boko guys are Kanuri while Sambo is probably Hausa
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by adrainuche(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Seriously... I hate talking on religious issues but this people are grown ups nt like they are in a boarding house !!!!
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Tinoxky: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lol
Afam4eva: This Eva guy wicked o.
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by micki83(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Where d f*uck am I,biko? undecided hav I lost my mind?am I goin senile? E be like say driver don carry me pass my bus-stop o;dis isn't d thread I entered(is it?)
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
passionate88: Which kind dirty thing b this?, d heading na "muslim group want seperate camp for female corpers" I click am e carry me dey come here?. Which kind dirty thing b this sef?.
o boy eeeeee. d tin ehn. the topic wey cum dey cum dey catchy people no cum mind
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Kevsman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
y the topic day talk another thing?
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by FILEBE(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
i miss road or what? where is the topic that says : muslim group want seperate camp for female corpers ?
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by fingard02k(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
i thought the problem was from my PC? I don refresh tire..
Mukina and seun need 30 strokes of cane each.
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by mekano1980: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'm laughing man
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by biodunoluwaseun(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
The guy is one of the funniest and most entertaining political analysts in Nigeria. I laff whenever he's talking.

wickedness of the highest order
Re: Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
Truckpusher: multiple personality syndrome i guess should be blamed for this cheesy

Sharrrraaaappppp!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Of The Followings, Which Is The Highest Killer Of Nigerians? / Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London / INEC Rules Out Electronic Voting Until Constitution Is Amended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.