Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,734 members, 7,895,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Sen Gbemi Saraki A Phenomenal Quintessential Personality Whose Generosity Knows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Gbemi Saraki A Phenomenal Quintessential Personality Whose Generosity Knows (132 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Gbemi Saraki A Phenomenal Quintessential Personality Whose Generosity Knows by Janewrites(f): 11:30am On May 27, 2022
Sen Gbemi Saraki A Phenomenal Quintessential Personality Whose Generosity Knows No Bounds
BY ABDUL I KARIM

Exceptionally generous people are hard to come by, hence, I try as much as possible to rally around any of such rare personalities that cross my path by providence.

In every setting and circle, God intentionally sends Messiahs that represent Him through which respite and blessings will be distributed evenly devoid of sentiments whatsoever. Without mincing words, I make bold to say Sen Gbemisola Saraki is such a Messiah, doing the work of God in the lives of many.

The belief that politics changes good persons (from thinking about the masses to that of parochial interest) can not be said about Amazon GRS. in fact, her own perception of politics is solely centred on selfless service to humanity, women and youth empowerment and uplifting the have nots within her reach.

She acknowledges the fact that people are fighting personal battles to be the best versions of themselves. Hence, she works tirelessly just to bring smiles to the faces of the needy and the less privilege to the detriment of her personal gains most times.

Distinguished Amazon GRS is always thinking of how best she help uplift others so they can be useful to themselves and the society at large. Is there any better approach to sustainable empowerment greater than someone to train/see you through your academic pursuits, thereafter, get you a job? GRS is doing it!!!

Your Excellency Heaven will not keep silent until all your prayers and wishes for yourself and that of your genuine followers are answered.

No one can solve all human problems, and neither can any mortal satisfy the ever-growing needs of mankind so it's my prayer that God who is the "main" rewarder of men shall reward every genuine follower of yours and grant their innermost heart desires.

Permit me to end this eulogy with a popular quote of GRS so as to inspire and encourage some other persons to be committed to the service of humanity should the opportunity provide itself.

“Be intentional in your efforts to lift the burdens of people you meet in your own little ways and they would be eternally grateful to God for meeting you.”

Abdullahi Isa Karim(MNIM)
chatwithabk@gmail.com
Lokoja, Kogi State

(1) (Reply)

NINAS EXTRAORDINARY ALERTS AND EXPOSITION SERIES NO.5 (PARTS 1 & 2 OF 4) - NINAS / For Tinubu / Pastor Reuben Initiative For Good Leadership Takes Initiative To Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.