Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Should I Continue: ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Continue: ? (802 Views)

Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike / Should I Continue My Education? / Should I Continue My Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue: ? by Peromnia: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
oka
Re: Should I Continue: ? by MMM2(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
op
education section angry
Re: Should I Continue: ? by mznectar(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
plzzzzzzzz dont stop keep moving. i advice you get some on dat field that would put you through perhaps with GOD nothing is Impossible.
Re: Should I Continue: ? by Godmother(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
Since you dont know the benefit of education, my advice to you is to pick a shop close to your uncle's and start selling wares too angry angry angry
Re: Should I Continue: ? by Dyt(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
Tot i treated dis same topic sm days back
u still confused?
Re: Should I Continue: ? by MsSophista(f): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
Find out zour talents/ passions & money will soon follow. But keep n mind that sometimes you may need take on alternate career choices that help support your dreams
Re: Should I Continue: ? by dhappyking(m): 3:02am On Jul 17, 2011
Easy Now ! One thing at a time. You have not graduated yet and you are worried about getting a job and all that. Get the degree and then you can worry about a job and or what next to do?

DO NOT MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. You may never get another chance.
Re: Should I Continue: ? by Peromnia: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2011
Thank you all and God bless you.
Re: Should I Continue: ? by ajasa4link: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
I think d problem u have is that u don't have d opportunity to mix with enlightened and educated minds which leads to u having a lot of misconceptions. . . . . .for d records,whoever said lawyers don't earn good money must be referring to charge and bail lawyers who always loiter about magistrate courts. . . . . .apart 4rm law being a good paying job if u know ur onions,it is one of d few dignifying job out there. Though i know u might get fraustrated due to jamb and addmission problems,but i beseech u never stop ur quest in aiming 4 dat which ur heart desires,u are never too old to study law. If u think itz a lie come to LASU and see old men and women in 100l,200l law dept
Re: Should I Continue: ? by Serendipity: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Postume / Petroleum Training Institute. Pti / Delta State University Admission;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.