Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West (18056 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Opolopoopolonio: 1:37pm On May 27, 2022
Yes o

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 27, 2022
Even if Tinubu forms a new party today, he'll emerge winner

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Olachase(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
His chances of winning is if you and I vote for him. Let us say NO to that 1k given to us by these elite parties (APC & PDP) during election.

If truly Nigerians want a better future then let us leave sentiment, tribalism, ethnicity, religion and let us vote for Peter Obi.
and who told you it was only Peter Obi that can take Nigeria to the better future yeye day smell grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by YorubaMentality: 1:40pm On May 27, 2022
Trust Yoruba politicians at your own peril.

South West have been disturbing the North to zone presidency to the South, not knowing that it's for their own selfish interest. Ask them which part of the South the presidency should go to, they will tell you South West of course.

South West don't care about South East and South South, it's always about them.

They've had their own turn, but will make things difficult for Igbos to achieve their own ambition, all because of 2023

Igbos should start using long Spoon when it comes to Yoruba Politicians. They don't want Igbos to smell Aso Rock, but God pass them...

One Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by EBEk101(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2022
Dem wan begin fight dirty
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by BabaIbo: 1:41pm On May 27, 2022
70 years old m*mu man...

Your wife just dey waste her resources contest for senatorial seat in Imo state, because she go collect.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Cyntie55(f): 1:41pm On May 27, 2022
Olachase:
and who told you it was only Peter Obi that can take Nigeria to the better future yeye day smell grin grin grin
Sir, this is not the matter of saying "yeye dey smell"

If truly you're civil, you would have listed some preferred candidate to tackle mine.. But rather you said "yeye dey smell"
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by bjdon: 1:42pm On May 27, 2022
This Edo man totally disagrees with you. We need fairness if there is every to be a true 'Political South'. The SE voted for Obasanjo. In fact in 2023 Obasanjo got more votes in the SE than Ojukwu. The SE also voted for GEJ twice. GEJ got more votes than both Ojukwu and Kalu. The SE have paid their dues in terms of southern unity. This is just a fact.
I have a lot of critisims against the SE across a number of things including when they try and rewrite history to absolves themselves from some of the problems facing the counrtry today, but in terms of 2023 I am firmly of the view that we in the south should and must support a candidate from the SE. If Peter Obi moves to the Labour Party as currently being rumored, all in the south MUST support him, or the term 'Southern Unity' means absolutly nothing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Cyntie55(f): 1:43pm On May 27, 2022
heendrix:

Rest, the next presidency is meant for Yemi Osinbajo and Osinbajo alone. Igbos can goan que in 16years time after PYO 8 years and North 8years
Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by kingyakos: 1:45pm On May 27, 2022
Buhari has clearly reveal how the rotation of Nigerian presidency will always and forever ever be.
The rotation will always be between the region that owns nigeria and the region that provides nigeria wealth, it's the north and south south rotation.
Every other region especially the SW are noise makers.
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Levels1(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
His chances of winning is if you and I vote for him. Let us say NO to that 1k given to us by these elite parties (APC & PDP) during election.

If truly Nigerians want a better future then let us leave sentiment, tribalism, ethnicity, religion and let us vote for Peter Obi.

If we are to put sentiment, tribalism, ethnicity, religion aside certainly you won't have suggest him Peter Obi but will have go with PYO/Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Kingnelson9: 1:48pm On May 27, 2022
It's either East or Nigeria divides
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Cyntie55(f): 1:48pm On May 27, 2022
Levels1:

If we are to put sentiment, tribalism, ethnicity, religion aside certainly you won't have suggest him Peter Obi but will have go with PYO/Tinubu.
Ok sir

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Okobola146: 1:50pm On May 27, 2022
I'm a Yoruba man, but in all fairness, the igbos should be allowed to take it or allow them to leave Nigeria. We've not been fair to them at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Okobola146: 1:50pm On May 27, 2022
Kingnelson9:
It's either East or Nigeria divides
I concur

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Ttalk: 1:51pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Akeredolu Is a mad man

Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs, VP Osibanjo is currently the vice so it is only fair for other part of south to produce the next president, mad man

It is your descendants that are madd

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Akeredolu Is a mad man

Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs, VP Osibanjo is currently the vice so it is only fair for other part of south to produce the next president, mad man

Lol.

Have you forgotten Nnamdi Azikwe was the first president of Nigeria? Others from the south didnt smell the place for long oooo. Have you forgotten Aikhomu was a vice of IBB?

Una go just dey talk anyhow. This is democracy....compete....

South South is completing via Jonathan.
South West via Osinbajo and Jagaban.
But you have your own SouthEast too.

Bo one will allow you into Aso freely. No be your heritage. You must compete for it. Shikena.

If you keep losing back to back, that's your choice of tea. Most of the days, you want Biafra republic, but just some few weeks to elections, you want to be the Nigerian president. As soon as you lose this primary which we will know in some few days, you will return to wanting Biafra. grin

So, your eyes don clear that ibo cannot be the president of Nigeria. Have you not been reading my posts? Lol. Una no go get am. I have told you.

Go get sense and build the bridges of relationship you have destroyed. Start partnering with the rest of the south. Ibo is our friend. But if you choose to be your own enemy, we will replace ibo with Ijaw. We no send you. Una go soon be minority.

You better compete. You are scared cos the Ondo State governor is saying with confidence that the presidency is going to South West. Lol. Meanwhile, South South is planning to get Jonathan in the game again. Una dey shout Obi Pandora, and he has disappointed you. Still you are here shouting here.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:58pm On May 27, 2022
dude have stopped the southern candidate charade he's doing because his agenda have been bursted

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Johnthejohn(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 27, 2022
Levels1:

Sorry but I don't understand you. Tinubu over PO? Even Osinbanjo? How?

You're speaking about "keeping tribalism and sentiments aside" yet your post reeks of tribalism.

If we're to talk about corruption, Pandora Papers and Alpha Beta is enough to dock Tinubu. I hope you're not going to tell us that he "made Lagos what it is" as many of you narrate?

As for Osinbanjo, he's a "semi-good" man but can't remove himself from the epic failure of Buhari. He should have resigned with honor when he knows he can't alter the revered progress of this country.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Arysexy(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2022
Breeze Don blow, we don see fowl nyash.

Instead of south west, power remains in the North.

Bunch of selfish bastards

Thank God Buhari has seen your scheming

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Success900(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
Nigeria's next president must come from South East. And the anointed one is Peter Obi.

Nigerians let us vote Peter Obi for president 2023. He's the only one who can take Nigeria to greater heights.
bro pls how did you know?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by stanluiz(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2022
So is no longer South President rather South West president ? They have finally exposed themselves.

Now I see the reason why South East governors especially Umahi, obiano and uzodima avoided the southern governors meeting. The likes of Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu and wike of SS who are not smart and intelligent could not see the hand writing on the wall.

So akereodu is saying that all the whole southern governors meeting what about the South West ? I pity people that listen to this people from the SW because they are born liars, backstabbers and traitors. They are neither here nor here.

If it is so. Then I am rooting for Atiku to win the PDP primary Instead of wike even though I don't support both off them.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Shevchenkko: 2:12pm On May 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by CaptainFM1: 2:15pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
abi oo, this is selfishness

Make una go get your voters card and make una choice. As far as democracy is concerned, polithiefians believe everybody has the right to contest and also the right to endorse whoever pleases them. Ours is to wait for them and make our decision on election day.
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by ufuosman(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2022
Na e get e mouth
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Levels1(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Sorry but I don't understand you. Tinubu over PO? Even Osinbanjo? How?

You're speaking about "keeping tribalism and sentiments aside" yet your post reeks of tribalism.

If we're to talk about corruption, Pandora Papers and Alpha Beta is enough to dock Tinubu. I hope you're not going to tell us that he "made Lagos what it is" as many of you narrate?

As for Osinbanjo, he's a "semi-good" man but can't remove himself from the epic failure of Buhari. He should have resigned with honor when he knows he can't alter the revered progress of this country.

Maybe you should go back and read again. I was only quoting the person who wrote..... And was requesting her/him.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
Levels1:

Maybe you should go back and read again. I was only quoting the person who wrote..... And was requesting her/him.

As for me, I'm not interested in all of them as they are birds of a feathers.

Ooh Ok. No vex abeg.

Na too much garri cause am. My eyes come dey see double grin

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by gsmphoneseller: 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
Very greedy and selfish people.
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by BlackBaron: 2:23pm On May 27, 2022
He speaks for himself and his paymaster only. In as much permutations shows weak politicking from the SE and now their main candidate has chosen to dump the party.

Candidates such as Dave Umahi has been relatively quiet. I only like 2 people in Osinbajo or Amaechi.
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
Instead of Tinubu to be Nigerian President, let Fulani rule us till 2039!
Re: Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West by Advocate500: 2:27pm On May 27, 2022
Akeredulu have started sounding like a foolish man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die / Governors Upset By Excess Crude Account Depletion / 2023 Presidency: Lawan To Pick Nomination Forms, Declare This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.