Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,737 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

I'm Heartbroken What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heartbroken What Should I Do? (1311 Views)

I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? / I'm Heartbroken My Girlfriend Got Engage The Same Day I introduce Her To My Pple / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Heartbroken What Should I Do? by Bareke(f): 1:05am On May 28, 2022
chinwong:
I’ll start from your words saying “he was your first” - as I always tell those around me, your first relationship might not really lead you to the altar. Some relationships are meant to teach you, some to build you, some to open your eyes �, some to ruin you but the problem is we fail to see some pointers early enough to get us thinking as we’re already beclouded by love abi infatuations.

THE GUY: He has made his point. Lemme jus leave it like this.

TO YOU GIRL: First, Stop � thinking about the number of years as this will just keep affecting your mind. You’re still in the early stage of your life and unless you’re ready for marriage though, I expected you to be in the course of shaping and building yourself up to the woman you want to become.
My question is what have you gained from this 5years relationship of yours? If nothing apart from the usual loving-loving, then it’s time you check yourself.
Now is the time to focus on yourself cos no man wants to date/marry a liability anymore. •Improve on yourself •engage in exercises •Eat and sleep well •read Personal Development books •learn a new skill or language •learn to enjoy your time alone •don’t rush into any relationship yet •be yourself and celebrate yourself often

The list is getting long mhen, lemme Hang my pen � now jhor

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken What Should I Do? by Bareke(f): 1:08am On May 28, 2022
To everybody that contributed to my question
I'm really happy that for once I could actually think about myself
And it's all thanks to you all
Re: I'm Heartbroken What Should I Do? by chinwong(m): 5:42am On May 28, 2022
Bareke:

Thank you so much

You’re always welcome dear.

Trust you’re much better today.

Never hesitate to shoot a text if you need someone to talk to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? / My Girl Turns One Today (drfunmi). Come Make A Wish With Me. / Should I Help Him Talk To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.