Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,221 members, 7,939,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) (2299 Views)

Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) / Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by NeroGaming: 2:56pm On May 27, 2022
Davido is currently having a good time with his friends in Jamaica.

The singer made a video showing him putting on Jamaica Cap and wig while Vibing with his friends.

Excuse my English grin

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX5oblCzekg

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by midehi2(f): 2:58pm On May 27, 2022
And so?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by NeroGaming: 3:01pm On May 27, 2022
Please subscribe to my channel. Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2022
midehi2:
And so?

We should fry water.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by midehi2(f): 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
Nerogaming01:

We should fry water.

I tire o undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:07pm On May 27, 2022
NeroGaming:
Please subscribe to my channel. Thank you kiss
Stop impersonating Nero gaming..I see you around YouTube baiting innocent persons so as to Sub to ya channel

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 27, 2022
op wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:09pm On May 27, 2022
Nero stop the like on my comment tho.. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop impersonating Nero gaming..I see you around YouTube baiting innocent persons so as to Sub to ya channel

Lol. That's my name.
Okay, scroll down my YouTube, and see my old videos.

I even added a watermark of my name in them.

My first niche/genre was gaming.

You don't believe in namesake? LOL
Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only my comments 9 no get like for here grin
Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only my comments 9 no get likes for here grin
Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Lol. That's my name.
Okay, scroll down my YouTube, and see my old videos.

I even added a watermark of my name in them.

My first niche/genre was gaming.

You don't believe in namesake? LOL

Drop a link to ya channel... wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Drop a link to ya channel... wink

Scroll down to the first set of videos
Re: Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:18pm On May 27, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Scroll down to the first set of videos
Ooh.. grin grin
Niceeee.. grin kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana's Wife Ebele Smacks Him For Grinding Her On Dance Floor / "Na Guy Where Give Me 2k I Go Give Doggy" –lady Reveals / Relationship Coach Amara Nwosu Remarries First Husband After Two Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.