Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (49012 Views)

My Babe Has Dumped Me / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by mkpurumma090(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Nicepoker post=113276444][/quote]

Mtcheeew!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by achimendy(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.

This will serve as a great lesson for you.
Next time love with your brain not heart.

If a guy or girl is really in love with you, your brain should be able to detect that. Not loving someone foolishly then tomorrow you'll start crying .

My advice for you is move on , and forge ahead.

2 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Antyxx: 3:45pm On May 29, 2022
nighter:

You are absolutely right. Nigerian men are too materialistic and vain. They value instagram farm implements than their gfs grin

Its a cycle

Guyss want girls that wear big girl looks when they are broke. Forgeting that being a big girl, being beautiful requires money. So its normal girls continue to cheat or date only rich guys
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 29, 2022
Antyxx:

Its a cycle

Guyss want girls that wear big girl looks when they are broke. Forgeting that being a big girl, being beautiful requires money. So its normal girls continue to cheat or date only rich guys

Absolutely right. It's a two-way street. Girls who understand the game are playing it well. I used to blame girls who date sugar daddies but not anymore. Since guys want to be stupid, the two can play the game.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
As funny as this sound, there are atoms of truth in this comment.

Broke guys never approach or go after their women spec, they will never have the gut until they become financially free and that's when their eyes will open and they suddenly start seeing all the fine girls in town because as they become financially settled, they develop courage and confidence to approach their women spec which leads to dumping of their old lover who stayed with them from their days of little beginning.

To this effect, I am supporting the motion that girls should focus more on courting financially settled guys if u see one genuinely interested in you, stop sticking with broke guys cos most will discover that u are not their spec once they start seeing some monetary change in their pocket, #fact cry

The good thing about your advice is we the financially settled guys are few in number.. hence.. as una dey rush us.. we dey jolificate..
I only pity broke men without options..
They don't know the enjoyment they are missing till they make it..
I always wink when colleagues and people around my locality grin with envy when I go drop off any of my loot..
Kai.. Sorry for broke men Sha.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by TheCongo2: 11:03pm On May 31, 2022
Newton2024:

The problem is not that you are fat. The problem is that he is tired of exploring your vagina, breasts, and all. He wants a new experience.

If you were slim, he would have been clamouring for a fat lady. Naturally, human being is insatiable.

Pray to God. Three days fasting and prayer. You will see wonderful God at work.

Involving God in fornication ?
Are you serious?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by prettysassygirl(f): 11:19pm On May 31, 2022
Gracelander:

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

It's painful I know but give it time. Time heals every wound. Abortion is a no no ,please do not repeat it in future relationships. If he isn't ready to use condom then he isn't ready for sex .
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Jman06(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love
Rich men also have choices! With all your ugliness you think a rich man would stoop so low to date or marry you

Only fine babes get the rich guys, not your type!

No offence intended.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Newton2024: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheCongo2:

Involving God in fornication ?
Are you serious?
What are the reasons for your questions?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by TheCongo2: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Newton2024:
What are the reasons for your questions?

You are asking her to pray to God to save her sinful relationship
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Newton2024: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheCongo2:

You are asking her to pray to God to save her sinful relationship
I think God knows how best to handle her case. It's better she result to God and not man. He is merciful.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Dshocker(m): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2022
TAROTSEER:
and a preek to cry on �

grin grin grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by omron(m): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Gracelander:

My dear very sorry about ur heart break ...please move on ...Don't let that hurts ur heart ..God will give u the right person...believe me ....just strong your heart.....its not easy but u will survive..have for once been in this show before ...pls for now make ur self happy .go to cinema ..go to gym ..go to swim...u must have every cause to be happy this life..cos if u kill yourself..This guys will leave their life....No one is worth dying for this life I tell u
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Tailorcaesar: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
ameh99:

You say wetin

Why not 08100337760

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.