Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:46 PM

Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... (898 Views)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Tekuzukite: 4:09pm On May 27, 2022
Finally, Peter Obi has joined the Labor Party after leaving the People's Democratic Party (PDP).

He looks like a credible candidate. One that also tells us that perhaps PDP is not better than APC after-all.

My question is: Did he make a mistake to have left PDP? Will you vote for him (Or any other candidate you feel is best for the post) regardless of the party he is?
Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by God1000(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2022
His political career is over, I used to revere him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Stanislause94: 4:14pm On May 27, 2022
Where did you hear he joined labor party?

2 Likes

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Ivimmanuel: 4:17pm On May 27, 2022
I wished he moved earlier, i wish I can see through the hearts of these aspirants but as it stands only this guy has shown empathy towards the plight of Nigerians the rest are only flexing their muscles.

1 Like

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by duro4chang(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
I wished he moved earlier, i wish I can see through the hearts of these aspirants but as it stands only this guy has shown empathy towards the plight of Nigerians the rest are only flexing their muscles.
Your thought .
Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Afamed: 4:24pm On May 27, 2022
Nothing has changed. The Pandora electoral value ends at Agulu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Ivimmanuel: 4:25pm On May 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Your thought .
yeah
Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Sonyboom: 4:29pm On May 27, 2022
I make bold to say I will not be voting the Pandora Criminal until he confesses n return the N250 million naira cash he was caught with in Lagos.

Tekuzukite:
Finally, Peter Obi has joined the Labor Party after leaving the People's Democratic Party (PDP).

He looks like a credible candidate. One that also tells us that perhaps PDP is not better than APC after-all.

My question is: Did he make a mistake to have left PDP? Will you vote for him (Or any other candidate you feel is best for the post) regardless of the party he is?
Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by NnamdiN: 4:43pm On May 27, 2022
I'll vote him wherever he goes and will convince as many people as possible to do same

4 Likes

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Xscape1993(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2022
Political mistake is not for apprentice politicians....

1 Like

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Gandollaar(f): 4:58pm On May 27, 2022
Provided Pete is on the ballot, Ndigbo will vote for him enmasse.

1 Like

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
His political career is over
His career will not be determined by Amala/ewedu

1 Like

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by shortIGBOman: 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
Tekuzukite:

Nobody will vote Peter Obi, irrespective of the Party he used to contest.

1 Like

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2022
What's the point of being in the PDP when corruption is fighting him?

When God wanted to bless Abraham, he told him to move to a land he'd show him!

2 Likes

Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by ysth(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2022
Sonyboom:
I make bold to say I will not be voting the Pandora Criminal until he confesses n return the N250 million naira cash he was caught with in Lagos.

Only you 250 million when Tinubu collects taxes from lagos everyday, Atiku milked Nigeria from privatisation of national assets, Wike and his accountant general siphoned more than 400billion, osibanjo partook in the present fraud of a government where every tom, dick and harry are able to buy forms for 100 million and you are busy whining like a toddler who doesnt know the difference between 1naira and 100naira. Did you even attend a primary school in the first instance
Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Sonyboom: 10:10pm On May 27, 2022
Peter Pandora was caught red-handed looting N250 million in a single trip. Do you have any idea how many trips he make weekly with even bigger amount ? Now calculate that over a period of 8 straight years. Peter Obi as finished your father yet you are chasing after Tinubu n Oshibajo. Bro you are doomed beyond eternity.

ysth:

Only you 250 million when Tinubu collects taxes from lagos everyday, Atiku milked Nigeria from privatisation of national assets, Wike and his accountant general siphoned more than 400billion, osibanjo partook in the present fraud of a government where every tom, dick and harry are able to buy forms for 100 million and you are busy whining like a toddler who doesnt know the difference between 1naira and 100naira. Did you even attend a primary school in the first instance
Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by ysth(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2022
Sonyboom:
Peter Pandora was caught red-handed looting N250 million in a single trip. Do you have any idea how many trips he make weekly with even bigger amount ? Now calculate that over a period of 8 straight years. Peter Obi as finished your father yet you are chasing after Tinubu n Oshibajo. Bro you are doomed beyond eternity.

Its you, your perilous father and your entire generation that is being chased by the evils of your corrupt forefathers and the pending evils of your corrupt future generations to come. Bastard……
Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Nobody: 7:11am On May 28, 2022
DMerciful:
What's the point of being in the PDP when corruption is fighting him?

When God wanted to bless Abraham, he told him to move to a land he'd show him!

He moved too late and too sudden
Re: Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... by Oshodipikin: 7:13am On May 28, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Actor Charles Okocha Acquired A New House, Obi Cubana,others Congratulate Him / Owo Church Attack: It Has To Do With Politics, Eye Witnesses Speaks (video) / My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.