Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,880 members, 7,909,304 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out (366 Views)

Iphone locked For Parts Or Repairs ***Sold out** / We Unlock Any Model Of Iphone Locked To Any Of These Networks. / I Want To Swap My Iphone 7 Plus 128 Gb Red Edition For The X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by xammax(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2022
Hello guys, my iPhone 7plus battery ran out and I charged it and the charge was glitching. I removed the charger, plugged it again and then it came on only for me to put my password and then it said incorrect password.

Now everytime I put in my password, it says "iPhone is disabled for the next one hour"

As it is, it doesn't recognize my password anymore and locked me out.

Please how do I resolve this.
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by salamudeen(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2022
If u remember your icloud and password just connect to iTunes and update that's all
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by SimpleGuy001: 7:32pm On May 27, 2022
salamudeen:
If u remember your icloud and password just connect to iTunes and update that's all

Please how do I do this. Can't open anything on the phone. Just the screen showing me to input password.
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by salamudeen(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Please how do I do this. Can't open anything on the phone. Just the screen showing me to input password.

Connect your phone to a computer with iTunes installed thats all

(1) (Reply)

Bad Screen Tvs For Sale / 24inch Skyrun LED Tv / SOLD Msi Gs63 Gaming; 16gb Ram, 6gb Nvidia Gtx 1060, Core I7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.