Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,649 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Misconception - The Story Of A Young Ghanaian Artiste Called Criss Waddle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Misconception - The Story Of A Young Ghanaian Artiste Called Criss Waddle (361 Views)

Young Ghanaian Man Is Loved Up With His Older Russian Wife / Yes! Waddle Is Banging Me-yvonne Okoro Finally Admits Relationship(video) / Crisis Waddle:why Slay Queens Cant Afford 2018 VGMA Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misconception - The Story Of A Young Ghanaian Artiste Called Criss Waddle by youngendy1(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2022
M I S C O N C O N C E P T I O N - The Story Of A Young Ghanaian Artiste Who’s Riches Can Never Be Understood Till Date

“The trouble with the world is not that people know too little; it's that they know so many things that just aren't so”

Criss Waddle, That Young, Rich Ghanaian Hip-Hop Artiste Whose Stories Could Not Go Off The Mouth Of Ghanaians, Especially Youths From Tema, Accra.

He Became A Millionaire At A Very Young Age, And Was Once Tagged The Richest Ghanaian Musician Even With No Much Hit Songs To His Credit.

Waddle Is A Recording Artiste Under The Refuse To Be Broke (R2Bees) Movement Founded By Pay Dae And Mugeez, Yet He Was Presumed To Be The Rich One In That Circle That Year.

With Stories Like, He’s Gay, He’s A Fraudster, He’s A Ritualist, He’s A Plumber, Waddle’s Stories Was The Talk Of Town, Especially Within Accra And Tema.

Expensive Customized Cars, Designer Cloths, Jewelries, Shoes, ETC, Criss Waddle In His Young Age Has Cars Like Mercedes Benz, G-Wagon, Range Rover, Among Other Expensive Cars Parked In His Garage.

He Lives In A 3 Million Dollars Mansion With Other Houses He’s Acquired Over The Years. Waddle Is Not Just Rich, He’s A Successful Businessman And CEO Of AMG Business.

Looking At The African Settings Of How Difficult It Has Become For Young Youths To Succeed, Criss Waddle’s Success Proved That Not All Successful Youths Do Illegal Jobs.

Even Though His Early Riches Still Baffles Many, Waddle Currently Own Properties Through His Real Estate Company Located In The Heart Of Ghana Worth Millions Of Dollars.

His New Album According To His Explains Every Misconceptions People Must Have Had Concerning His Young Wealth.

� By: Young Endy #OgaMediaOfPortHarcourt

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Heartbroken And Disappointed Beyond Words” – Amber Heard / Bbnaija Reunion 2022, Liquorose And Emma No Longer Together, Beatrice Apologize / Insane Shoes Worn By Celebrities So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.