Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,429 members, 7,888,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:35 AM

African Woman Flaunts Her Heavy Duty Backside And Dangerous Curves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman Flaunts Her Heavy Duty Backside And Dangerous Curves (1592 Views)

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / Thunder! Hot Lady With Massive Hips And Dangerous Curves Causes Earthquake On I / Hot Lady With Massive Hips & Dangerous Curves Causes Commotion On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Woman Flaunts Her Heavy Duty Backside And Dangerous Curves by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 27, 2022
Indeed African women are well endowed as an African has shared a video online to accentuate such a claim.

A video sighted by alreadyviral.com shows an African woman confidently flaunting her huge backside and dangerous curves.

In the video, the well-endowed woman is seen handling her backside as she twerked to a song.

She shook what her mama gave her like nobody’s business.

The video has amassed massive reactions on social media with most netizens praising the lady for her ‘endowment’.

Watch the video below:
https://www.alreadyviral.com/african-woman-flaunts-her-heavy-duty-backside-and-dangerous-curvestwerks-vigorously/

1 Like

Re: African Woman Flaunts Her Heavy Duty Backside And Dangerous Curves by Oksman(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2022
I am sorry for you.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves / My Valentine Gone Wrong / As Genotype Freind Wants To Marry As Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.