Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! (604 Views)

Who Stole The Japanese Robot? / Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2011
John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. His wife Marsha has long ago given up trying to get him to change.
One day, John came home about noon and told Marsha that he had gone to a nearby city and purchased a Robot. It was no ordinary robot, but it was in fact a Lie Detector. He said it had to charge 4 or 5 hours, and then he would show her how it worked.
At 5:30 that afternoon, Tommy, their 11 year old son, came in from school, nearly 2 hours and 15 minutes late. Both parents were understandably angry.
'Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?', they asked.
'Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project,' said Tommy.
The Robot walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair.

'Son, this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you went after school.'
'We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie.'
'What did you watch?', asked Marsha.
'The Ten Commandments.'
The Robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair.

With lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, 'I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Nu'de Queen.'
'I'm ashamed of you Son,' said John. 'When I was your age, I never lied to my parents, never tried to see dirty pictures much less dirty movies, told dirty jokes, nor did I misbehave.'
The robot walked around to John and delivered a tight slap that not only knocked him out of his chair, but out the back door and half way across the patio.

When he came back inside, Marsha was bent double laughing, almost in tears. 'Boy, did you ever ask for that one! And you can't be too mad with Tommy. After all, he is your son!'
The Robot immediately walked around to Marsha, and literally slapped the s.hit out of her!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by dani1luv: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2011
Read this before, but nice one anyway, thumbs up sexkillz wink
Re: Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2011
^^^Thanks Dani! Hope you Slept well! smiley
Re: Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by dani1luv: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2011
of course i did,
where can i purchase dis robots??
Re: Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by mikuz(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2011
You can ask araregerm for it,she wants to dispatch hers, the thing don remove 3 of her teeth!
Re: Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by ARareGem(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
lol at Milkose
Re: Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by mikuz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2011
^ don't you get it? MIKUZ not milkose! HABA!!
Re: Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by ARareGem(f): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
Don't u get it? ARareGem not araregerm. Shior!!!
Re: Lie Detecting Robot! ! ! by mikuz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
Lol!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Laugh About / Prospective Medical Doctor, / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.