Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters (40598 Views)

APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 28, 2022
If you think after these political gladiators have bribe their way through their party primaries and become the party candidate and such candidate wins the president,don't ever believe he will come and develop Nigeria for you.He is coming to steal like the late Sani Abacha,OBJ and IBB.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by joskab4sure: 4:56pm On May 28, 2022
Pls, can we all know the names of both APC and PDP delegates to enable us to know who to hold for the failure of the incoming government . I am waiting for the southwest list. While I will like you to list those that represent your zone.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by lathrowinger: 4:58pm On May 28, 2022
Lashist:

lathrowinger, this message is for idiots like you. While the circle continues, your own life cycle continues which is troll people on a faceless forum and while begging for referrals for scam projects. After praising buhari and other politicians that has finished this country, it won't change your life...highest na thug you go do for them for 10k monthly...them no send you

Pikin, I get info that same unknown gunmen terrorising the east are same people like u terrorising nairaland.

Continue killing your people. I don't have business with a terrorist . Never you tag me again.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by emmykk(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2022
pacesetting:
PDP will always remain PDP. Never interested in doing things right. It's been close to eight years since power was snatched from them.

Yet, even their position as an "opposition party", they are about to lose that one too.

If PDP was ever serious, people like Atiku shouldn't be even considered as an aspirant. His electoral value has gone!!

As for me, my vote is going to Peter Obi irrespective of his party.

Na person I wan vote this time, no be party.

While you are wailing is because buhari already have a Consensus candidate otherwise Tinubu of APC is not a JJC in matters like this.

But this time around the Buhari cabal don't want to give him breathing space
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Pyroex(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2022
cheesy

As in eeh....
This side guys are ganging up against both APC and PDP..

Corrupt animals...

No wonder Peter Obi left such contaminated party..

PDP ?... Never Again

By next year we will teach you people that money
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Born2Breed(f): 5:13pm On May 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by chemicool: 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
Help a brother 30_33_48_43_77 1st bnk
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by pacesetting: 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
emmykk:

While you are wailing is because buhari already have a Consensus candidate otherwise Tinubu of APC is not a JJC in matters like this.

But this time around the Buhari cabal don't want to give him breathing space
Are you sure you quoted the right person? Because I don't see any correlation between my post and your comment.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by DMerciful(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2022
Stay and fight with dollars? Why una dey celebrate corruption
Randy100:
Obi, should have stayed and fight dirty with dollars.
Anyway, my vote will still go to Obi. I don't care if he doesn't win. Labour party, here I come.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by GambaOsaka: 5:32pm On May 28, 2022
Who still read Sahara reporters?
Bunch of liars.
Sowore is just a noise maker.
Instead of starting at House of Representatives, he wants to start from Presidency. Olodo rabata.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by naikeboy(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2022
Party delegates are Nigeria's problem... When they finished collecting dollars and give us wrong... The masses will have no other choice than vote for this criminals...
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Gokoyer1401: 5:42pm On May 28, 2022
Sir, i have knew this long time ago.
Nigeria is finished. By 2031, many other Nigerians will join us, it's just that another generations would have been wasted again

Revolution that will lead to disintegration of this nation is the solution.

How can a presidential candidate that pay 50k USD for each delegate will deliver when he wins the election? Some of them have also turned to serial murderers all in the name of getting to power.

emmanuelbrown26:
Fuckkkk, no wonder Peter Obi dumped them. So this is what d whole thing is all about? Imagine a delegate getting $50,000, so after d whole bribing and contestant eventually wins d election, would u be expecting him to perform miracle? Hell no.
now I know that Nigeria will never and ever be better.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by TruthinAction: 5:44pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Abacha's son won Kano PDP Guber Primaries.

Lamido's son won Jigawa PDP Guber Ticket.

Elrufai's son won APC Kaduna North Federal Constituency.

Ajimobi's son won APC Ticket to contest Oyo Assembly Seat.

Ibori's daughter won PDP Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie Federal Constituency of Delta State.

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

Okowa's daughter won PDP House of Assembly Primaries.

Akala's son won APC primaries for Ogbomoso Federal Constituency.

Fayose's son won PDP Ekiti Central Federal Constituency .

Yarima's son also won....

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

If it continue like this, the son of nobody can never be somebody.

Try and build yourself and add value to become somebody tomorrow else......

Leadership in Nigeria has been turned into family inheritance. It is not their fault. It is our fault. If an honest person come under a different platform that has the intelligence and ability to turn things around, Nigerians will not vote for him if he does not have the money to share.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Kindledlight(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2022
Rhado:
20,000x811 = $16,220,000
15,000x811 = $12,165,000
10,000x811 = $8,110,000
Just to win the ticket and you’re not even sure of winning the main election. Me personally don’t believe this.

The amount might not be up to that, but am telling you this is the best time to be a delegate, beautiful brides they are presently.

Don’t forget Obi left because of this , Hayatu deen just renounced his participation still because of this and i see less buoyant aspirants also renouncing their participations before the elections start properly.

And don’t forget these guys have the money, they are among those who make things the way it is in this country and not only the president.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Jocknom(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
Delegates only support one candidate so no delegates can receive such amount
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by uyimove19(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2022
Na wao ooo PDP
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by bablon20(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2022
Is there any party that's not conterminated?

pinkPUSSY:
Corrupt animals...

PDP ?... Never Again

By next year we will teach you people that money is not everything undecided
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Lashist(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
lathrowinger:

Pikin, I get info that same unknown gunmen terrorising the east are same people like u terrorising nairaland.

Continue killing your people. I don't have business with a terrorist . Never you tag me again.

Bimbo im not an idiot like you...nobody reasonable support terrorism and no reasonable person with nothing directly to gain supports old thieves...you like this dont have anything to gain from politicians but you want to kills others for them. After all the troll na referral links you go end up looking for to scam people cheesy...suffer go still whip you wella
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Kenpaly(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2022
bennybuhari:
Lies
that's 30m bcs 1 dorla is 600#.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by We4all: 6:25pm On May 28, 2022
KingGBsky:
APC and PDP are just one corrupt entity until Nigeria do better and kick out this corrupt wagons out of our system…
Let’s rally around Peter Obi and the labor party. We need to change the status quo of corrupt elites.

Abeg, we need a wider audience. Nairaland is too small and full of people with misplaced priorities. We need a change for once in this country. Peter Obi for president!

But the issue is, how many Igbos are even supporting him? I swear, if Igbos can unite for once, Peter Obi’s ambition would be fulfilled.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by CSTRR: 6:31pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

So why did Pandora reporters leak his accounts with secret stolen money? Thank God it was not leaked by punch, vanguard or Sahara reporters. You would have told them to continue to talk nonsense
Please show me one news article where they said the money was stolen.

He is a business man and a trader, you clown.
Long before politics.

He has his business in the UK, long before politics too.
It's not uncommon for businesses in the UK to store funds in a tax free Haven.

If it was stolen money, you think the efcc would not have invited him?
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Achilles881: 6:33pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

Hei, you have opened our eye, this criminals are extremely wicked!!!! This called circle of doom from generation to generation, Nigeria should take back their country from this criminals.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by zoedew: 6:43pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Corrupt animals...

PDP ?... Never Again

By next year we will teach you people that money is not everything undecided
I pray and hope we can. Tinubu (inordinate ambition plus money). Atiku (desperation plus taciturnity plus money.) O Lord, put them to shame!

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by WideMouth333(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2022
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......
what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....
both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc
what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...
let no one vote for APC and PDP again....
as for me and all my household till we die....
the caring peter obi is our best bet....
Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....
we don't need him again....
now we need a fresh hand as our president....
anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...
peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....
peter obi is good....
the man peter obi is Good.....
in peter obi we will stand....
lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....
(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....
cheers........
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Wwwq: 7:16pm On May 28, 2022
Really
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Afefeola: 7:21pm On May 28, 2022
Believe Omoyele Sowore at your own peril.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by StanislausWeCan(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2022
I want every Nigerian youth to stand for something this time around. Its not time for religion, ethnic, region sentiments. Nigeria is not moving on any good tragetry by these same greedy politicians. Its time u stand for that 1 person u believe is the solution we need to fix us back. As for me, myself and I, I strongly root for Peter Obi as the best candidate available. Don't be blinded by bias,its the right time to start making the difference. Go register and collect your PVC, be ready to perform your good civic duty of voting your best man for the Job. Its important you remember to believe in one person; be it Tinubu, Atiku,Osibanjo, etc. History will judge you for your choice and reasons. Everybody must not support same person, but make sure you being objective and never hauling insults. Pax! #WECAN
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Contekbbc: 7:41pm On May 28, 2022
Chai
Omor angry

DitariDisciple2:

The circle continues.

Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
It's high time these PDP and APC are disgraced.
Re: PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters by Westindianrock: 7:49pm On May 28, 2022
sucess001:

Peter Obi is also corrupt. Has he explained his Pandora matter? Most of you just want him cos he is Igbo.

Your concluding sentence just captures it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Town Hall Project In Kotonkarfi (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.