Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Men, How Do You Avoid Temptations That Are Living In The Same House With You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, How Do You Avoid Temptations That Are Living In The Same House With You? (1805 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Men, How Do You Avoid Temptations That Are Living In The Same House With You? by ImaIma1(f): 1:42pm On May 30, 2022
Benonymous:

Back off, babe. Did I tell you I'm happy about it?

If you don't have anything useful to say please avoid me undecided

And try to speak correct English when you're talking to me.

If you are only looking for those that will tell you stuffs that's sweet to your ears, why did you post this on a public forum?

Her voice is turning you on abi...continue...since it seems you don't know how to draw the line. Your sister's (your mother's daughter) voice should be turning you on too.

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Avoid Temptations That Are Living In The Same House With You? by bukatyne(f): 2:55pm On May 30, 2022
Aboks:
Wonders shall never end

Perfect summary for the thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Female Child Fell From The Mother's Back � / Why Should A Man Be So Hated To This Extent By His Wife? / Ever Prayed For The Death Of A Loved One In Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.