Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,321 members, 7,888,003 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Another Boko Haram Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Boko Haram Attack (1081 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / DSS Arrests Another Boko Haram Kingpin In Maiduguri / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Boko Haram Attack by frankmoney(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2011
The situation is practically getting out of hand . 6 gunmen from the boko haram sect stormed a drinking parlour and killed not less than 30 people . What is GEJ doing abt all this ? . I also read a post sayin borno elders are and the locals are supporting this sect , in my own opinion this so called elders should be arrested and killed because they are supporting terrorism , we better do something before the situation gets out of hand ,
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by Dyt(f): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2011
Killin 4 dem s daily exercise
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by redsun(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2011
They are d darkest creatures.Cowards that take pride in killing innocent people.They are worse than nigerian leaders
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by frankmoney(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2011
Boko haram are just a bunch of fanatics , thinking they are fighting for God by killing innocent people
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by ASOROCKb(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
2 bad for one nigeria. Solution>>divide the evil country to end the killing na.
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by BIGERBOY1: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
i fail to understand the cheap political points those clamoring for divide think they make. BH attacks and kills mostly fellow notherners and the solution is divide the country? u guys are no less cowards than BH.

yes dividing the country may make 'sense' for other problems but stop using BH to advocate for your narrow minded needs. U either profer solutions on how to tackle the menace or keep shut.
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by adamabdul: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2011
When?Where?
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by Godalone(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
OP, you need to tell us when and where exactly did it happen.
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by otokx(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
media propaganda; beer parlor open on a Sunday afternoon?
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by EzeUche(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
BIGER BOY:

i fail to understand the cheap political points those clamoring for divide think they make. BH attacks and kills mostly fellow notherners and the solution is divide the country? u guys are no less cowards than BH.

yes dividing the country may make 'sense' for other problems but stop using BH to advocate for your narrow minded needs. U either profer solutions on how to tackle the menace or keep shut.

Who do you think goes to these liquor establishments? Mostly people from the South who are not prohibited from drinking by their religion.

Boko Haram attacks are very specific because they are trying to "purify" the North of non-Islamic practices.

Nigeria is already a nation that is divided. When Sharia law was implemented in the North, that was a clear sign that the nation needs to split.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/S8cUSdzP5jI/AAAAAAAANe8/3xxfwFc_G7M/s640/nigeria_sharia_states.gif[/img]
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by Wilfem(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
otokx:

media propaganda; beer parlor open on a Sunday afternoon?

Siddon there!!! Who told you that beer parlors doesn't open on Sundays? even the ones owned by some christian normally opens on Sunday, not to talk of those owned by others. Shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by frankmoney(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
A frend in borno told me . Are the locals really supporting BH ?
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
Source please
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by adamabdul: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2011
Ur friend is a fcking liar
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by frankmoney(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2011
@ adamabul , shut up your mouth , i jst read it in the sun news paper again , are u sure u aint a boko haram member ?@ adamabul , shut up your mouth , i jst read it in the sun news paper again , are u sure u aint a boko haram member ?
Re: Another Boko Haram Attack by adamabdul: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2011
Yes i am.Ediot

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Brother, Wife Feud Over Property / GEJ's 'adventure' of waste and inappropriate profligacy. / Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.