Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,467 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Peter Obi Left Pdp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Peter Obi Left Pdp (489 Views)

10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Of Labour Part Is Loved By Nigerians Www.obitips.com / The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Left Pdp by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2022
When he announced his resignation from the party about two days ago, some already started calling him lily-livered and not man enough, saying he has chickened out of the presidential race. But I knew he has not dumped the presidential race, he only alighted from the vehicle of PDP, and I know why, I also knew he was soon going to join another vehicle..

Of course, the heavy monetization of the primaries of major political parties in Nigeria will not allow someone like Peter Obi to get the presidential ticket of the PDP. And he is a very frugal human being, he would not waste his money chasing shadows (I say chasing shadows because even if he gives the PDP delegates all the money he has, they will collect and will still not elect him the flag bearer of the party, and I'm sure he knows it).
So the best thing for him to do is what he has just done. If I were Peter Obi, same is what I would do.

What is Peter Obi's fate in the Labour Party come 2023? I'm always of the opinion that those who are given the least chance are the ones who spring the most surprises. He did it in Anambra when he came from obscurity to win the governorship of the state on the platform of APGA against the very popular PDP even in spite of the PDP having the big names in Anambra at the time. Although, national politics is a different ball game altogether. All the same, let's keep hope alive as Peter Obi is the man for the job.

Kingsley Onwuka

(1) (Reply)

Dingtone App: Standard Registration With A Virtual Phone Number / How To Choose The Right Digital Marketing Agency? / @arsenalmancitytottenhamliverpoolvs.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur-vs-west-ham-united

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.