Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (59041 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by StrongAlphMale: 12:37am On May 29, 2022
Foreigna2:

GEJ will receive the Bashir Ahmad treatment.

If GEJ contests, then forget it. He is the winner!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by DonBenny77(m): 12:38am On May 29, 2022
Person wey never qualify for group stage dey welcome person to tournament

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by YeyeGbami: 12:38am On May 29, 2022
See them tearing themselves apart, bunch of fools. You people make the loudest noise yet na slaves una be to the masters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Foreigna2: 12:39am On May 29, 2022
Slynation:
If Tinubu eventually fail and retires after 2023, I wonder which Politician will be pulling weight from SW, they have literally spent most of their time asslicking Tinubu instead of building and developing their political careers...

Look at this ipob towtow slicer whose parents drink kerosene, when did you become concerned about Nigeria's politics? Ogun state has produced more Presidents, VPs and, Heads of Governments and very senior political leaders than the entire Igboland put together.
Go and worry about your parents drinking kerosene and hiding under the bed like rats on Mondays.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by aviara: 12:40am On May 29, 2022
I wonder who Yoruba's will vote for if APC presents Goodluck Jonathan as its presidential candidate.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by sogodihno: 12:40am On May 29, 2022
Slynation:
If Tinubu eventually fail and retires after 2023, I wonder which Politician will be pulling weight from SW, they have literally spent most of their time asslicking Tinubu instead of building and developing their political careers...

We have Tinubu, we have osibanjo(VP) Gbajabiamila(Speaker), who do you have in your region? The coward obi Pandora or ikpeazu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by DSC7: 12:40am On May 29, 2022
Mynd44:
See mind game ooo

Can Tinubu defeat Atiku?...
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by SarkinYarki: 12:43am On May 29, 2022
GoldCircle:
Nonsense statement! See the lightning speed with which he issued his congratulatory message. I know his tactics, he’s trying play a smart one in case he doesn’t get the ticket in his party so he can use the same strategy he used with GEJ in 2011.

He will work for Atiku no doubt
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by tiger28: 12:43am On May 29, 2022
GoldCircle:
Nonsense statement! See the lightning speed with which he issued his congratulatory message. I know his tactics, he’s trying play a smart one in case he doesn’t get the ticket in his party so he can use the same strategy he used with GEJ in 2011.
What you just stated, shows a smart Politician that UNDERSTANDS Politics!
Meanwhile, you guys would have been cursing out Atiku by now. ......Political novice!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Nobody: 12:43am On May 29, 2022
Top three at apc presidential primary election:osibanjo,tinubu and lawan
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IPIGMODS: 12:44am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Tinubu is not contesting.
Its Atiku and GEJ.

If APC should make a stupid move by giving the ticket to Jona-daft, then Atiku can count on my myself and family's votes.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by WantsandMore: 12:45am On May 29, 2022
DrAkpa:

The Rat of bourdillon cunningly positioning himself for Atiku's government in 2023. grin grin

Yorubas are truly sophisticated
May the best Narcissist win
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Bhol28: 12:47am On May 29, 2022
Mind game
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by stanluiz(m): 12:47am On May 29, 2022
Two old corrupt clowns.

All I know is peter obi.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Foreigna2: 12:54am On May 29, 2022
stanluiz:
Two old corrupt clowns.

All I know is peter obi.

When Obi picks his Vice from the East, you will still vote Atiku. You are just making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Foolishbuhari: 12:54am On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin
Baba don rush give statement for election when him no go dey. E go be am like person when roll Igbouex no smoke am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by princdebola201(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2022
Slynation:
Only Atiku's vote from Kastina will cancel out Osun, Ondo and Oyo state...grin
atiku cant win buhari state even if he is not on ballot box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by ZEBrite: 12:56am On May 29, 2022
Congratulations Atiku of PDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by perrychemical: 12:56am On May 29, 2022
GEJ can never be APC presidential candidate. Never!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Darevofpeace(m): 12:56am On May 29, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Tinubu omo olodo ide . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

The Man who allowed two Bullion Van into his personal residence during election campaigns right in the midst of poverty and hunger.
Can such ever happen in any Sane Country?
He boasted on a live campaign event at Oshogbo that he is richer than Osun State Government.
Such stupid audacity and arrogance.
His daughter is the Iya Loja of the whole Lagos market.
What else does he want in life?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Gozac: 1:00am On May 29, 2022
GoldCircle:
. That's has been his strategy over the years. Once he loses the ticket he will instruct his supporters to vote PDP as he did then at the federal level
Tinubu don't have the energy to start building another party, he is relying heavily on PMB'S sure 10M voted in the north

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Nnamdipapa(m): 1:01am On May 29, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-congratulates-atiku-welcomes-former-vice-president-to-presidential-contest/

Asiwaju, my man.!.

The spirit of true sportsmanship right there!.
As a correct nwafor Anambra , it is our collective duty to make sure presidency does not go to the north.

I will never vote a northerner for presidency this coming election.

Let's vote for any southerner that clinches APC ticket.

O ga diri anyi mma!

Udo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:03am On May 29, 2022
Venerable612:
Recycling the same old. I am scared for the future of our dear Country.

10 years ago, it would have been unimaginable to think that Exchange rate would be 600 Naira to 1 dollar

But here we re today. Atiku and Tinubu are part of the same system that brought the country into disrepute.

And of course we all know the solution to this mess. Separation/Restructuring/Self-determination of each region.

It’s unfortunate that neither Tinubu nor Atiku can bring this to reality.

Are they the only presidential candidates?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Gozac: 1:03am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
grin grin grin
Baba don rush give statement for election when him no go dey. E go be am like person when roll Igbouex no smoke am cheesy
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by emmnprince(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:
Tinubu the incoming president.

Me, my family and my community shall vote for you.

God bless the leader.

grin

You, your family and your community might be seen as "dunce"/"slowpoke" by some here who have seen your candidate unworthy to pilot the affairs of this country based on his track records of corrupt practices, monopo . . . you know the rest!

They forgot that you have the freedom and choice to vote whoever you wish to vote for regardless of their antecedents!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by LIGHTROOM: 1:06am On May 29, 2022
lathrowinger:
Shout out to our next president

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

BAT 2023
Of course, he is a BAT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:08am On May 29, 2022
Foreigna2:

Nyamiri, Jagaban no be Obi. Go and join Obi in hard labour.

Seriously.....I have never seen Pampers around Obi now or before, so both can never be the same in their hard labour to die if not made President of Iragbiji.....
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 1:09am On May 29, 2022
jokers
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Nnamdipapa(m): 1:09am On May 29, 2022
Mynd44:
See mind game ooo

Real Mynd game, it is getting interesting.!, The beauty of democracy in full display.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by perrychemical: 1:10am On May 29, 2022
Whoever think that APC will be a useless party, and handover their presidential ticket to Jonathan does not know anything about politics. Infact, if they should do that, APC will scater, and they are most likely to loose in the main election. In fact,anyone who was not original APC cannot become their presidential candidate right now. All those guys that decamp from PDP who are contesting for APC presidential ticket are just creating awareness.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Gozac: 1:11am On May 29, 2022
Ibcrown:
Tinubu is the only man that can give Atiku a run for his money in Apc, any other candidate is a walk over for him
Tinubu is old and looks very frail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.