Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. (2077 Views)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Nobody: 1:10am On May 29, 2022
I respect him, this is his first outing as an aspirant and he did remarkably well. He may have lost but he didn't bvtch out and run to another party like some people who are too scared to compete but are waiting for presidency to come to them. Wike is the kind of politicians we need in the south and I know that greater things lie ahead in his political career.

17 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Felimax(m): 1:28am On May 29, 2022
Thank you my dear brother. I like Wike to the bone. I admire and love his charismatic nature.

Watch how he is going to galvanize support for Atiku. Very loyal party man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by slivertongue: 1:45am On May 29, 2022
Wike like his predecessors used state funds. Not many have such a fortune

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:49am On May 29, 2022
Wike is a foolish man . He would have won had it been he United the whole south together. But he goes about fighting he's brothers from the south . EFCC will be waiting for him once he's tenure expired because he used state money for vote buying and personal interest
WesternOligarch:
I respect him, this is his first outing as an aspirant and he did remarkably well. He may have lost but he didn't bvtch out and run to another party like some people who are too scared to compete but are waiting for presidency to come to them. Wike is the kind of politicians we need in the south and I know that greater things lie ahead in his political career.

14 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by helinues: 1:50am On May 29, 2022
He actually put up a good fight.

Atiku wasn't sure about everything initially when he got to the convention.

Gov Wike really tried. And that's with Divided Pdp south oo

7 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by ProudImolite: 1:59am On May 29, 2022
Tambuwal betrayed his wife Mrs . Tambuwal
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Praxis758: 2:07am On May 29, 2022
He won’t decamp, but may water down his support for campaign finances while concentrating his efforts and resources on winning Rivers governorship in order to have a restful life out of power.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by criminalmindz: 2:10am On May 29, 2022
Go and sit down
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by helinues: 2:10am On May 29, 2022
Praxis758:
He won’t decamp, but may water down his support for campaign finances while concentrating his efforts and resources on winning Rivers governorship in order to have a restful life out of power.

It would be better for Wike to focus on who becomes his successor who can cover his yansh with all the Rivers money he spent on this primary election. Even with that, he would still be taunted in the future

5 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Fidinno(m): 2:14am On May 29, 2022
H
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by wingmanIII: 2:56am On May 29, 2022
Wike should not escape prosecution. Sharing rivers money like a drunk!

5 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by mightyokwy(m): 3:30am On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Wike is a foolish man. It's good he learnt the hard way. He think he can win by fighting his own brother. Good game Tambuwa

6 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Nobody: 4:37am On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:
POINT OF CORRECTION.
Kindly change the personal pronoun "We" to "I".
Stop abusing the word " WE".
Rather say, he is the kind of politician you need in your household.
Don't speak for others.
IF anyone should campaign for him, I think I should be among the persons...
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Nobody: 4:39am On May 29, 2022
mightyokwy:

Wike is a foolish man. It's good he learnt the hard way. He think he can win by fighting his own brother. Good game Tambuwa
I'm am more pained that he came second.
I was expecting PDP to do negative marking, let's see if he will get up to zero.
Watch him attack Udom Emmanuel for not stepping down for him as his "god"

The second position annoys me more!
I was expecting an outright disqualification

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Nobody: 4:43am On May 29, 2022
wingmanIII:
Wike should not escape prosecution. Sharing rivers money like a drunk!
He's an eediot.
IF you see him, Please tell him I said so.
He singlehandedly destroyed PDP by bullying every matured man away!
ATIKU should start calling people back!
The Tyrant is going nowhere not even Senate!

PDP can field him to contest against Mc Oluomo for the National Leadership of the NURTW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by pointblank247(m): 5:09am On May 29, 2022
NwaIdeato:
This one will just open his Yaribanza skull and start reeling out nonsense, what's brave about using Rivers state funds and resources to buy delegates for a primary election which you ended up losing? What's brave and honorable about spiting and insulting a fellow party member who so happens to be your own Southern brother? Now that singular act of sabotage against Obi has earned him more plaudits and in a matter of just few days Obi has made a small party structure like Labor party which nobody cared about into a major reckoning political party, Labor party has now amassed thousands and more followers and members in the last 48 hours since Obi joined...now that's what CLASS AND SOPHISTICATION does for you...no be to dey act like tout and throwing your own party members under the bus just to force relevance.
bros you nailed it.

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by chrisxxx(m): 5:18am On May 29, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Wike is a foolish man . He would have won had it been he United the whole south together. But he goes about fighting he's brothers from the south . EFCC will be waiting for him once he's tenure expired because he used state money for vote buying and personal interest
Can u mention who he he insulted?
Obaseki?
Obi?
These were people he had issues with. He spoke out. Obi would have fought to the last. Why leave before contest? He was a force. He could have well stepped down for Wike in the day of the election. Wike was unhappy that he left and spoke against it. You cant just be running before a fight a call yourself a man.
Obaseki wanted the control of PDP against the agreement reached with PDP before he came over. PDP had demanded for the deputy governor Obaseki insisted to have his deputy retained because of his long standing loyalty. PDP ceded that but insisted to be in control of the soul of the party considering that Obaseki might just be a passenger who had used the PDP motor to his destination. It did not take long Obaseki came for the soul of the party. He could not shift ground to cede deputy to PDP but he wanted those in charge of the party to give it up to him? Where does this happen? Life is give and take.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by shortIGBOman: 6:13am On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Wike is not a Coward like PETER OBI grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by adioolayi(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:
Wike like his predecessors used state funds. Not many have such a fortune

Is he the only sitting Governor that contested

Getting about 270 delegates votes far ahead of a Saraki is no beans..

I know he will not win..but was expecting humiliating performance from him..he did well..a good showing and has shown he is politically relevant...Thie performance can allow him bargain VP slot.
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Nigerianization(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:

I know he will not win..but was expecting humiliating performance from him..he did well..a good showing and has shown he is politically relevant...Thie performance can allow him bargain VP slot.

Quote me any day, wike will not get VP slot. Watch out for okowa. Igbo PDP leaders are foolish. Ugwuanyi of Enugu and ikpeazu of Abia supported wike, so nothing for them
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Makers49: 7:13am On May 29, 2022
Wike contested as a sitting governor with state funds to spend on delegates,let home contest next time when his tenure has expired as governor,then we will see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by stanluiz(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Which greater things ?

No be una wey be South West dey support him cheesy Wetin happen ?

Wike political career is over. He should continue insulting more people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Advocate500: 7:30am On May 29, 2022
Yoruba man supporting wike fighting spirit? I am missing something here? If the table turned around and wike happened to be in APC will they shower him this type of love? Do to others what you will like them to do unto you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by ZombieSlaughter: 7:32am On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Consolation talkie from ewedu who were supporting wike in order to weaken PDP and clear road for Tinubu at the main polls.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by mightyokwy(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I'm am more pained that he came second.
I was expecting PDP to do negative marking, let's see if he will get up to zero.
Watch him attack Udom Emmanuel for not stepping down for him as his "god"

The second position annoys me more!
I was expecting an outright disqualification
Very stupid fellow. He thinks that everything is by muscles.
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by ZombieSlaughter: 7:37am On May 29, 2022
Advocate500:
Yoruba man supporting wike fighting spirit? I am missing something here? If the table turned around and wike happened to be in APC will they shower him this type of love? Do to others what you will like them to do unto you.

Before a yorubaman opens his mouth, we already know what he is thinking.. They knew wike had no national appeal and would be easily trounced at the national polls when this same yorubas go to the north to remind them how 'wicked wike' (they gave him this nickname remember?) pulled down their national mosques. grin

A wike on pdp would have been a surebanker for Tinubu presidency on APC ticket. Na people wey no sabi their yoruba jibiti games dem fit deceive. grin

1 Like

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by Advocate500: 7:54am On May 29, 2022
chrisxxx:

Can u mention who he he insulted?
Obaseki?
Obi?
These were people he had issues with. He spoke out. Obi would have fought to the last. Why leave before contest? He was a force. He could have well stepped down for Wike in the day of the election. Wike was unhappy that he left and spoke against it. You cant just be running before a fight a call yourself a man.
Obaseki wanted the control of PDP against the agreement reached with PDP before he came over. PDP had demanded for the deputy governor Obaseki insisted to have his deputy retained because of his long standing loyalty. PDP ceded that but insisted to be in control of the soul of the party considering that Obaseki might just be a passenger who had used the PDP motor to his destination. It did not take long Obaseki came for the soul of the party. He could not shift ground to cede deputy to PDP but he wanted those in charge of the party to give it up to him? Where does this happen? Life is give and take.
ikwere man, can't you think beyond ethnic sentiment?
Wike politics have been hates filled he went to Anambra and asked Anambra delegates not to waste their vote on obi because he is not going to win, was it's before or after obi decamped? Wike brand of politics only exists in rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by techWriter3: 8:12am On May 29, 2022
Wike like his forebears relied federal money
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by slivertongue: 9:08am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:

I doubt Atiku spent like him. Atiku depended on loyalty built over the years. How many governors did you see doling out hundreds of millions? No governor was willing to spend state resources like him. VP doesn't go like that. Atiku's popularity can carry him

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by slivertongue: 9:12am On May 29, 2022
techWriter3:
Wike like his forebears relied federal money

Of course. There popularity is built on doling out state resources. He doesn't have any active career beyond politics
Re: I Respect Wike, He Is A Real Man. by 1880f: 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
He actually put up a good fight.

Atiku wasn't sure about everything initially when he got to the convention.

Gov Wike really tried. And that's with Divided Pdp south oo
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South / Adebayo Ojeyinka: A Yoruba Man In Anambra State Civil Service / Faulks Road Aba Nearing Completion (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.