Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North (498 Views)

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa / Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by Nigerdeltaent(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2022
Dear Friends, the much talked about PDP Presidential Primaries has come and gone, a winner has emerge.

Congratulations to the winner.

But let's talk about what happened at the heat of the event at The Moshood Abiola Stadium and why the South may never get Presidency without the support of the North.

Also, same reason why the South South/SouthEast may never be able to secede from the North.

The Presidential Primary in PDP held in a very peaceful and well coordinated atmosphere and I must commend the leadership of the party for such a show of class, Standard and beauty.
Infact, PDP went one step better by conducting a Presidential Primary and finish before 11pm, unlike previous years the primary will run into morning.
So I Congratulate the People's Democratic Party for the feat.

Now coming down to the matter at hand.
Will the South ever be able to Rule this country without coming together or in Unity?

Even from the spread of Delegates, the North had more numbers than the south and same applies in General Election.

As event commenced, His Excellency, the governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal stepped down and encouraged all his Delegates to vote for Atiku Abubakar, wow!
Such a master strategy because if not for that, Wike should have coast back to Port Harcourt with victory songs.

But you see what keeps the North United? Love.

After Tambuwal stepped down for his fellow Northerner, Atiku Abubakar, I was expecting atleast one of the southern governor's to step down too for the strongest Candidate from the South, but sadly, what always ruin and disunite (Ego and Pride) us raised it's ugly head again.

But let's ponder on this, what are the deep cause of our Ego and Pride?

Could it be because of our diverse Ethnic backgrounds?

Could it be our Religion?

While Islam's foundational teachings is Unity among Muslims;
“Treating one’s neighbors with kindness and being a good neighbor will result in an increase in one’s share of daily bread and the development of towns.”
[Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, v.2, pp.78-79].

Ofcause Christianity teaches 'Love Your neighbor as you love yourself' (Matt. 22:39) too.

After Tambuwal applied the quranic wisdom and stepped down for his brother, it would have been a nice strategy for a Southern brother(s) to apply the wisdom in the Bible and step down too.

Udom Emmanuel, Anyim Pius should have had a second taught of colliding their support base for a common front.

But well as I said earlier, pride and ego won't let them think of Mathew 22:39.

All night I have been thinking, like If Peter Obi, Wike, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Umahi, Udom Emmanuel & other Southern Presidential aspirants don’t learn from these PDP primary or consensus arrangement, then am afraid we may find it difficult to wrestle power from the North in a very long time to come.

The South must unite.
Without unity, we will continue to serve the North and complain.

Meanwhile, I present to you my next Best bet, Mr Peter Obi
Presidential Candidate for Labour Party.
Please and please, let's leave Party sentiments for now, all we need is someone who will be able to rescue Nigeria and that person can come from Anywhere because if you are not tired of surfering in your Fatherland, surely I am.
#GoodMorning

My name remains

© Udo-Akagha Inyang
(Blogger, Web Developer, Street Reporter)
+2347067049571

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by BigIyanga: 6:17am On May 29, 2022
But Wike would not have stepped down for anybody if got the least vote
Re: When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by Pierohandsome: 6:56am On May 29, 2022
Somebody like Wike can never win such contest. Who will step down for a man as arrogant ,proud,insultive and mannerless .

When he was busy abusing and fighting everybody in his region and still expect to win is the height of senselessness.

In a contest like this,you build relationships, but this thug thinks power is gotten by acting like a man under the influence of tramadol.in his party he is fighting everyone,in his state same thing,even in his cabinet the same thing. Tell me who will now support him?
Even in the south he came from,over 1/3 didn't vote him after collecting his bribe,because he so much believed in bribery
Re: When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by Abfinest007(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2022
Who will step down for wike tomorrow he will ask u who is ur father
Re: When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2022
Sadly
BigIyanga:
But Wike would not have stepped down for anybody if got the least vote
Re: When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2022
Na wa o
Pierohandsome:
Somebody like Wike can never win such contest. Who will step down for a man as arrogant ,proud,insultive and mannerless .

When he was busy abusing and fighting everybody in his region and still expect to win is the height of senselessness.

In a contest like this,you build relationships, but this thug thinks power is gotten by acting like a man under the influence of tramadol.in his party he is fighting everyone,in his state same thing,even in his cabinet the same thing. Tell me who will now support him?
Even in the south he came from,over 1/3 didn't vote him after collecting his bribe,because he so much believed in bribery

Re: When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by mrvitalis(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2022
South south and south west can't be constesting and you ask north not to contest ...based on what logic ?

South never still get sense it's obvious
Re: When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by Nigerdeltaent(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2022
Sad
mrvitalis:
South south and south west can't be constesting and you ask north not to contest ...based on what logic ?

South never still get sense it's obvious
Re: When The Voice Of Unity Prevails, South Will Always Come Second Best To North by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
Nigeria go sweet this time around!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Atiku Is Destined Not To Become President Of Nigeria- Oshiomole / Old and shaky and the twitter warriors / Osun 2022: Aregbesola’s Loyalist Quits APC, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.