Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,164 members, 7,916,408 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 (800 Views)

15 People Who Are Dumber Than You (and Everyone Else) / Dumb And Dumber! ! ! / Dumber And Dumber ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
One night, Banti was walking home when, all of a sudden, a thief jumped on him. Banti and the thief began to wrestle. They rolled about on the ground and Banti put up a tremendous fight. However, the thief managed to get the better of him and pinned him to the ground.

The thief then went through Banti's pockets and searched him, All the thief could find on Banti was 25 cents.

The thief was so surprised at this that he asked Banti why he had bothered to fight so hard for 25 cents.

"Was that all you wanted?" Banti replied, "I thought you were after the five hundred dollars I've got in my shoe!" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 by BabaIbada: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
LOL Nice one bro grin
Re: Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 by mikuz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
Great! This guy dey try oh! Keep it up bro!
Re: Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 by zealot4me(f): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
lol
Re: Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 by ARareGem(f): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
Chai!!! grin
Re: Dumb And Dumber . . . .2 by iniantaih: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2011
idiot wink

(1) (Reply)

Click Here To Win Euro Lottery! / How To Know Your Enemies Are Chasing You From The Village / Cat Fights Alligator Over Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.