Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Senator Lola Ashiru 'again' Is An Insult On Kwara Southerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senator Lola Ashiru 'again' Is An Insult On Kwara Southerners (345 Views)

Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) / Breaking News: Apc's Lola Ashiru Floor PDP In Kwara South Online Senatorial Poll / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Senator Lola Ashiru 'again' Is An Insult On Kwara Southerners by Excober08: 6:43am On May 29, 2022
A Senator Lola Ashiru 'again' is an Insult on Kwara Southerners

By Faruq Atofarati

Sen. Lola Ashiru has escaped the APC primaries with his self proclaimed popularity, self-important personage attitude, and 'paid' media relevance which are nothing about him but a phony.

The APC league of incompetent, corrupt, visionless, and insensitive executives think Lola Ashiru will be a good selling point in the coming election. Meanwhile, he is the most 'not working', lackluster-induced, unavailable, and uninspiring representative that the Kwara South region has ever experienced.

In one of my articles, I described Lola Ashiru as one of the, 'ineptly dignified Politicians that their ascent to the position of authority is shameful... Whose achievements sound bigger on papers and social media than they are in real life.'

I followed the paragraph explaining the new loser of the APC Senatorial primaries, who 'unfortunately' is now one of the victims of their endorsed autocratic, and quite insensitive Leader, Ajuloopin, as a, 'bold, brave, and daring ineptly designate of the 'O to ge' scam who thinks majority will be fooled by his quiver for higher political offices triggered empowerments.

'Those that weren't done except with the prologue of his Senatorial ambition and ended with insane fits of social media comical epilogues.' I wrote.

In my January 17, 2022 column on National Pilot. I explained how 'retribution focuses on Kwara South's wrong'.

In the column, I wrote: 'Lola Ashiru, since his assumption into the office has no clear indication of a political journey and has no mediated 'leadership' visage for necessary development that could benefit the constituency'.

I concluded the column that, 'Lola Ashiru's assumption of office has only informed cynical backward development, 'flimsy' rushed projects for credibility, and the insensitive attitudes towards the constituency'.

The most depressing part is that nothing has changed about his casual indisposition towards the constituency he's representing. For instance, the APC members in the Kwara South were very much disappointed with his emergence as the party flag bearer. Even though they thought a personage who shared his exact similitude would win.

But however, Lola Ashiru is good at facilitating failed bore-hole projects, and fake 'education' intervention and many more. And there won't be any bigger insult if he's allowed to continue with his ineptitude.

Re: A Senator Lola Ashiru 'again' Is An Insult On Kwara Southerners by Tonypens48(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2022
Hmmn

(1) (Reply)

Ex Kaduna Deputy Speaker Congratulates Uba Sani For Overwhelming Victory / See Who Will Win Apc Presidetial Ticket. / Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.