Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nairalanders,i'm finished. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders,i'm finished. (2790 Views)

I'm Finished / I'm Finished / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,i'm finished. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
Skyview01:
Akiko ji na ede!

Lol
Re: Nairalanders,i'm finished. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Fortunately for me,i was in front of the place he described for me.So i called again and notified him i was in front of the place and he quickly hung up.It then dawned on me that my brother just scammed me.I called him severally and he didn't pick up.Yesterday,he sent a text message to my mum telling her that the customer made away with the cash and his phone.I later replied him and asked him to return my pos machine. Up until now,he hasn't done that. I am so depressed right now and don't know what to do. I have a loan obligation of #3,000 to pay weekly for 30 weeks(interest& savings inclusive). I'm just sad right now.

Thank to Nairalanders who busted you.

You are just denting your own reputation, that's if you have at all.
Re: Nairalanders,i'm finished. by Ishilove: 7:01pm On May 29, 2022
gameboy727:
2 seconds everywhere burst grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,i'm finished. by HUSTLER001: 8:01pm On May 29, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

Thank to Nairalanders who busted you.

You are just denting your own reputation, that's if you have at all.
dent which reputation? Always try to make your findings before interfering into people issues.I was banned for putting up adverts when i was dealing on female shoes.The reason i opened a new account.If you have access to that old account you'd see pictures of my products there.
Re: Nairalanders,i'm finished. by AbokiWithAttitu: 9:34pm On May 29, 2022
RubiesBanking:
Just another criminal, but you're a good story teller tho...what happened after he ran away?
Hahaha All Hail the new detective in the house
Re: Nairalanders,i'm finished. by ahnie: 11:32pm On May 29, 2022
Bursted....

Pls how about the update of that guy that swore never to marry the corpse's of his baby mama....was he later bursted?
Re: Nairalanders,i'm finished. by ImaIma1(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2022
HUSTLER001:
kindly tell me where in all of these have i lied? If you check,they where threads i created based on necessity as at that time. Anyone can have problem at any time. Just because this is a public forum doesn't reserve the right to just creep into people privacy.I just can't believe how someone would think i made this up. Okay i was into selling female slides and so what? Did you check my previous threads to see my products. Someone wanted me to pay a certain sum for registration for a job at a time i was broke and so what? My wife got pregnant and so what? As far as my conscience is clear i don't care about your opinions. I'm a hustler and i do anything legal to put food on my table.

So even if it is true...

You want Nairalanders to fund your life. Your wife is pregnant, we should send you money. You got a job, we should give you money to collect the letter. You were scammed by your brother, we should send you money.

Are all these things our problem or business?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Furniture @ Affordable Prices This Christmas / Gift For My Pastor And Wife / Baby Defies The Contraceptive Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.