Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,179 members, 7,887,420 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. (799 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by BSdetective: 10:48am On May 29, 2022
The just concluded PDP primaries has got alot of people talking and like I already said in an earlier thread of mine, south west would not get the presidency in APC as the two candidates representing us yorubas in APC cannot be trusted by the cabal. Still I don't see any credible APC candidate that can beat Atiku in the north in the coming election, but what Atiku needs to do to gain the south is ensure that he gets enough votes from the south west and south south and this can only happen with wike on the ballot as his vice president. I strongly believe that this would be a winning combo. Atiku isn't my favorite but what's clear is that he's a lesser evil than buhari and would take steps to liberalize the economy, he doesn't seem like a core tribalist like buhari and won't push aside any region in the country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by Nobody: 11:01am On May 29, 2022
I don't mind an Atiku/Wike presidency. And wike would actually be a vocal and active VP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by OlamOlam: 11:03am On May 29, 2022
From the beginning i saw sense, but later Nonsense

Bro; Kano is divided already
PDP, APC; and one other party

go and check the last general election population from Kano.

If closely look at only Jagaban can beat Atiku.
Ganduje is with Tinubu...

Watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by ZIAZI(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2022
This is so true! He needs Wike to conquer the South-South totally.
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by ndukwejoe(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2022
the best Atiku can do, choose emperor Woke as VP, but can he trust him
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by ZombieSlaughter: 11:08am On May 29, 2022
yorubas always scheming, Wike your new found god has been defeated, una still dey push am, so that he can be made VP who will overthrow Atiku and then your yoruba media will claim 'Igbo VP overthrow northerner', you will forget that he told you he is not Igbo but Ikwerre.

Who do you guys think you are fooling?

No sane president will choose a loquacious drunk like Wike as VP. He should retire back to his Ikwerre LGA.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by huptin(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
yorubas always scheming, Wike your new found god has been defeated, una still dey push am, so that he can be made VP who will overthrow Atiku and then your yoruba media will claim 'Igbo VP overthrow northerner', you will forget that he told you he is not Igbo but Ikwerre.

No sane president will choose a loquacious drunk like Wike as VP. He should retire back to his Ikwerre LGA.

Just curious, how can a VP overthrow the president, does he command the military?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by udele1: 11:11am On May 29, 2022
He will loose the South with Wike. Have to deal with Amechi faction and APC.
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by BSdetective: 11:11am On May 29, 2022
OlamOlam:

Watch and see

You must be in lalaland to believe in the support ganduje would bring for tinubu in Kano that's if tinubu even makes the primaries (which is unlikely) or if a primary even happens. Atiku is winning the north, Yoruba hatred in the south south and east would see them voting against tinubu especially if Atiku makes wike his VP. Lol, watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by rolams(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2022
Una don start again abi?

Na so una comot Obi for PDP!
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by Achuwa1(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2022
OlamOlam:

OlamOlam: 11:03am

Ganduje lost kano the moment kwankwaso and skekau joined force which means Tinubu candidacy for APC can't hold waters.
It is only Gej that the notherners can consider because of one term.

Watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by BSdetective: 11:17am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

The bolded is simply the emotional reason why you're against a wike presidency, the rest is garbage. You igbos should forget about even playing VP to Atiku because your only chance ran off to labour party.....asides Obi which credible SEerner is credible to act as VP to Atiku and give him the southern votes he needs: none, absolutely none grin Atiku's biggest mistake would be to field a south easterner as his VP as it would reduce his chances in the north. At the end of the day you guys remain the biggest losers grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by ZombieSlaughter: 11:20am On May 29, 2022
BSdetective:

The bolded is simply the emotional reason why you're against a wike presidency, the rest is garbage. You igbos should forget about even playing VP to Atiku because your only chance ran off to labour party.....asides Obi which credible SEerner is credible to act as VP to Atiku and give him the southern votes he needs: none, absolutely none grin Atiku's biggest mistake would be to field a south easterner as his VP as it would reduce his chances in the north.

Just like you claimed PDP biggest mistake will be Atiku. cheesy

You yorubas baptised Wike with the nickname 'Wicked Wike'. What happened? Why is he suddenly your god? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by BSdetective: 11:23am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Just like you claimed PDP biggest mistake will be Atiku. cheesy

You yorubas baptised Wike with the nickname 'Wicked Wike'. What happened? Why is he suddenly your god? grin

We called him wiked wike because of the way he decisively delt with IPoB domestic terrorists and saved his state from social and economic sabotage by breaking the wings of IPoB in his state. He still remains Wicked wike. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by ZombieSlaughter: 11:28am On May 29, 2022
BSdetective:

We called him wiked wike because of the way he decisively delt with IPoB domestic terrorists and saved his state from social and economic sabotage by breaking the wings of IPoB in his state. He still remains Wicked wike. grin

You are a confirmed dirty ewedu liar. grin

You yorubas gave him that name when his boys were beheading Amaechi's APC boys in Rivers state during the 2019 elections. cheesy grin

Ewedu mongrels wey think say everybody get amnesia. grin
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by famouscargo4u: 11:34am On May 29, 2022
OlamOlam:

Watch and see

That other party is NNPP with Kwankanso likely to be the presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:35am On May 29, 2022
Fa, Fa Foul!
You wan kill Atiku?
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by Gomojamm: 1:51pm On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I don't mind an Atiku/Wike presidency. And wike would actually be a vocal and active VP.
So u don't mind another Northern rule of 8 years?
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by Ayed44: 2:06pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Is Wike the only person that contested the election? Why are some of u sounding as if Wike the only person that lost against Atiku? Why the obsession with Wike?
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by Nemesis0147(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
Fulani cabals...:tambuwal will step down for atiku and then we will get rid of wike.

Northerners..:but we still have obi and labor party to contend with in the south.

Fulani cabals...:that is where Jonathan comes in(to split the southerners votes)

For the north...APC AND PDP are the same which is true...southerners should wise up
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by OlamOlam: 7:37pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

You must be in lalaland to believe in the support ganduje would bring for tinubu in Kano that's if tinubu even makes the primaries (which is unlikely) or if a primary even happens. Atiku is winning the north, Yoruba hatred in the south south and east would see them voting against tinubu especially if Atiku makes wike his VP. Lol, watch and see

I really like this.... but let me take you to another wored, and she'd light to it for you. ...

Do you think a father can't tell his other son to stepdown?? Just like wat was done in PDP. Lol..z You need to understand politics.

Forgetable incident are made through noise... if we don't have like 23 candidate standing against Tinubu do you think the world will hear like the way theyou heard .... jokes up and down.

He will surely win the primary
Re: Atiku Needs Wike As His VP. by BSdetective: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
So I was somewhat wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida / Ten Reasons Why Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election / Senators Give Buhari 6 Months Ultimatum To Fix Insecurity Or Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.