Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

I'm Honoured To Be Named The PDP Candidate - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Honoured To Be Named The PDP Candidate - Atiku (180 Views)

Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Honoured To Be Named The PDP Candidate - Atiku by jammyrock(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2022
The former vice president and candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar after emerging victorous in the party's presidential primary, took to his verified twitter account to express his joy and faith in becoming the next country's president. The tweet reads: "Today, the battle to rebuild and unite our great county moves forward. I'm honoured to be named the @officialPDPNig candidate. I look forward to speaking with Nigerians across the country, taking the message of hope and unity as we build one future for one people." About 767 elected delegates from across the country voted in the presidential primary. In the result of the presidential primary election which was held at the MKO Abiola Stadium in Abuja on Saturday, Atiku scored 371 votes to defeat his closest rival, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, who polled 237 votes. Other candidates who were in the race include the Former Senate president, Bukola Saraki who scored 70 votes; governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel who scored 38 votes; Anyim Pius Anyim, former Senate president, scored 14 votes; Bala Mohammed – 20; Sam Ohabunwa – 1 and Olivia Tariela – 1. There were 12 void votes.

https://issuespage..com/2022/05/im-honoured-to-be-named-pdp-candidate.html

Re: I'm Honoured To Be Named The PDP Candidate - Atiku by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2022
Ok
Re: I'm Honoured To Be Named The PDP Candidate - Atiku by habsydiamond(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2022
Make these people stop wasting these resources now.. Millions of dollars just to win a primary election.
Re: I'm Honoured To Be Named The PDP Candidate - Atiku by Afamsi: 12:07pm On May 29, 2022
You will also be decorated as a serial loser very soon. Any apc aspirant will beat you easily. Shame on pdp
Re: I'm Honoured To Be Named The PDP Candidate - Atiku by felarity(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2022
jammyrock:
The former vice president and candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar after emerging victorous in the party's presidential primary, took to his verified twitter account to express his joy and faith in becoming the next country's president. The tweet reads: "Today, the battle to rebuild and unite our great county moves forward. I'm honoured to be named the @officialPDPNig candidate. I look forward to speaking with Nigerians across the country, taking the message of hope and unity as we build one future for one people." About 767 elected delegates from across the country voted in the presidential primary. In the result of the presidential primary election which was held at the MKO Abiola Stadium in Abuja on Saturday, Atiku scored 371 votes to defeat his closest rival, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, who polled 237 votes. Other candidates who were in the race include the Former Senate president, Bukola Saraki who scored 70 votes; governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel who scored 38 votes; Anyim Pius Anyim, former Senate president, scored 14 votes; Bala Mohammed – 20; Sam Ohabunwa – 1 and Olivia Tariela – 1. There were 12 void votes.

https://issuespage..com/2022/05/im-honoured-to-be-named-pdp-candidate.html

Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state has declared that he's unwilling to step down his presidential ambition for any other candidate of the party. He said, “I am not stepping down for anybody. I am not going to be a northeastern president, but a Nigerian president. Nobody has my pedigree among all the contenders in the North East. Look at all I have done. I have gone through the mills and the mix. I understand diversity.

“And people from the other side of the country in the South trust me because of what I have been able to do, my achievements are tangible in the FCT and Bauchi and everywhere. So, nobody can come and tell me that I can take the second fiddle,” Daily Trust reported.

https://balamohammed.com/governor-bauchi-state/

(1) (Reply)

Illegal And Criminal Activities Of PHED- Obi Wali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph / Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . / Bola Tinubu's Greed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.