Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is This An Atomic Football Or The President's Belongings? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This An Atomic Football Or The President's Belongings? (292 Views)

Peter Obi : We Dodged An Atomic Bomb / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Atomic Football Or The President's Belongings? by captainbangz: 11:57am On May 29, 2022
Please I am curious. I read the American President's personal security carries a bag called the nuclear football. In President Buhari's arrival photo to Malabu, I noticed his ADC carrying a black bag. Does it mean Nigeria too has the capacity to launch an Atomic attack in case emergency?

Re: Is This An Atomic Football Or The President's Belongings? by Nokio1: 11:59am On May 29, 2022
Na fura da nono dey that bag...even nuclear table tennis where u see am¿?? shocked cool
Re: Is This An Atomic Football Or The President's Belongings? by Fidinno(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2022
Yes
Re: Is This An Atomic Football Or The President's Belongings? by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:10pm On May 29, 2022
You don't expect him to Carry cash in his pocket... If na Obi Cubana now,you won't ask why one boy is following him behind carrying bag..

That's una president..if obi Cubana fit carry that wicked cash,wetin you fit say overall carry....all currency of the world!
Re: Is This An Atomic Football Or The President's Belongings? by captainbangz: 1:32pm On May 29, 2022
lol. Y'all are really funny.

(1) (Reply)

I Brought Buhari Out Of Political Retirement, Assisted Him To Emerge President – / Fedral Government Will Adopt Lagos Type Of Democracy / APC Primaries : 10 Candidates Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.