Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship (521 Views)

Single Mother Looking For A Decent And God Feaaring Guy / Any Nice Lady To Chat With / Any Nice Lady Ready For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by edoman2016: 1:15pm On May 29, 2022
I am 35 years, single, 6ft2 tall, a graduate, reside in Lagos and a God fearing man needs a caring and decent lady for serious relationship.

If you are interested, whatsapp or call me 0.7035.47.85.76.
Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by Zonefree(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
There's no caring and decent unmarried lady here. We're left with Siofra, Candidlady, Jeon and Onyi22 dem.

I'll advice you widen your search away from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by edoman2016: 1:26pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:
There's no caring and decent unmarried lady here. We're left with Siofra, Candidlady, Jeon and Onyi22 dem.

Really?
Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by Zonefree(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2022
edoman2016:

Really?

You don't know before

Were you thinking to meet Mary Slessor here?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by pharmagba: 1:30pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

I disagree with you
A nairaland lady is perhaps a quality on its own.
Ladies that are more than a year on nairaland is perhaps smarter and better than the rest out there

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by Zonefree(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2022
pharmagba:

I disagree with you
A nairaland lady is perhaps a quality on its own.
Ladies more than a year on nairaland is perhaps smarter and better than the rest out there
Mention one caring and decent unmarried lady here... I'm waiting
Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by pharmagba: 1:34pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Mention one caring and decent unmarried lady here... I'm waiting
You'll pay me big for this assignment!

If you are serious i mean it.
Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by Choilila: 2:24pm On May 29, 2022
LOLX. I for apply but virginity matters.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by youngsahito(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2022
Why do guyz on this forum always bash ladies here, you will just make them to contribute less on this forum.
Some mumu guyz that can't toast a lady will come here and be boasting stupidly.
Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by Onyi22(f): 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
Op if i may ask, How much are you Worth? your class of girl is not on this forum, I don't date broke guys hiding behind keyboard pretending to be who they are not. And to crown it all, Nairaland guys are Useless, all of them
Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by Onyi22(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2022
youngsahito:
Why do guyz on this forum always bash ladies on this forum, you will just make them to contribute less on this forum.
Some mumu guyz that can't toast w lady will come here and be boasting stupidly.
Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kelvid(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
Am available with sexy chat no one should Disturb am there for you email me KELVINOHIA500@GMAIL.com men pay me well when we do sexy chat ok
Re: I Need A Decent And Nice Lady For A Serious Relationship by Dicksonnet: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 35&50years of age
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
WhatsApp 07053433463
Love and happiness is guaranteed by the grace of God

(1) (Reply)

Fingered This Girl And It Smelled Like Yansh / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship / Lady For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.