Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,290 members, 7,934,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

How To Not Suffer Twice. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Not Suffer Twice. (229 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Why A Christian Can Not Suffer Mental Illness Or Run Mad / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Not Suffer Twice. by Mogbonjubola55: 1:17pm On May 29, 2022
Living in Nigeria has it's own disadvantages from the low income to the scarcity of life's necessities like electricity, food, and all others.
With all these suffering it is only wise that you plan your life wisely in order for you not to suffer now and also suffer in your after life and the only way to ensure that you can have a beautiful and suffering free eternity is by giving your life to Jesus Christ. Because He is the only one that can save you. When you surrender to him, you secure your ticket to a beautiful eternity and even while on earth he blesses you with the good things of life. Dear friends Jesus loves you and He wants to be your friend and he doesn't want you to perish.
So before it is too late,If you want to give your life to Jesus Christ Say the following words:

“Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer, for in Jesus name I have prayed".

Make sure to stop doing those sinful things you used to do and start living according to his will and study his word always.
Re: How To Not Suffer Twice. by Pokec: 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
In today's world Good Christians, suffer more.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Immunity / Three Dimensions Of Fear You Need To Conquer __ Apostle Joshua Selman / Is It A Sin For A Muslim Sister To Be Pregnant Through Artificial Insemination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.