Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:41 AM

Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. (492 Views)

Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Vulturereloaded: 1:45pm On May 29, 2022
As it stands today, peter obi might win the presidential elections. But if he does not win, he will most definitely serve in Atiku's government.

He also enjoys trading and has various businesses to return to.

Wike might go to senate or become a minister in Atikus government.

Osibanjo will likely serve in both Peter obi or Atikus administration.

Tinubu cant be minister, VP or senator in Atiku or Obi's regime

But what will tinubu be doing? Return to london or stay idle at home in Nigeria? Regretting his decision to split southern votes in his lonely home?
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by bicoloratrite9: 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Vulturereloaded: 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

No doubt but all that will be useless to him after 2023 elections. So what will he be doing? Sleeping in Eko atlantic city for the rest of his life?

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by KoronaKola: 1:53pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by RobustRoad: 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by UrPapa: 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu told Kalu to split southern votes to Fulani Lawan grin
Biafrans and slavery ehn
They must serve fulani by all means necessary
Some are even rooting for yahaya bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by TallerKola: 2:06pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi slayer of Meth cannibals. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Vulturereloaded: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
There is nothing as painful as ending your political career by making a poorly calculated selfish decision out greed.

Spending the rest of your lonely old age, knowing you have been used and dumped by the North. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Weak6Exers: 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi is the answer. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Conrod: 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Another robot reacts here.
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Conrod: 2:20pm On May 29, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju baba Seyi slayer of Meth cannibals. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Tallest of all the robots has also reacted.
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by BowlingTall: 2:20pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Gandollaar(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2022
Day care business.

C'mon mahn! Dude should hang out more with his grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Gandollaar(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2022
BowlingTall:
Asiwaju oko Remi , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. He is so present almost on every news
Robot
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by islandsscotch8: 2:28pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul.
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by JmyNigaa: 2:31pm On May 29, 2022
Lol.... Man doesn't need to work for the rest of his days.
Tinubu is wealthy!!!!!
Deal with elites that know him and watch how they give respect to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Vulturereloaded: 2:33pm On May 29, 2022
JmyNigaa:
Lol.... Man doesn't need to work for the rest of his days.
Tinubu is wealthy!!!!!
Deal with elites that know him and watch how they give respect to him.

Did i say he is working for money, when he owns half of lagos?

I mean a business to keep him busy so that guilt and regret does not finish him.
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by cleatsmottled9: 2:35pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi slayer of Meth cannibals.
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Fidinno(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2022
Let him relax and be collecting TAX from Lagos State
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by JmyNigaa: 2:48pm On May 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Did i say he is working for money, when he owns half of lagos?

I mean a business to keep him busy so that guilt and regret does not finish him.

Ohhhh... I get you now.
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by udele1: 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
Fidinno:
Let him relax and be collecting TAX from Lagos State

It will be frustrating. How the North made him spend all the tax he collected from lagos on APC, and dumped him.

I would suggest he goes into writing. Put all his mistakes and regrets in a book. So that the next generation can learn and shun politics of greed.
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Vulturereloaded: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by MasterKernel: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
bicoloratrite9:

You forgot to mention that he's the biggest thief in Africa.
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by RobbStark(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
I wud suggest he open a flower shop and start selling some.
I heard it's a growing business now in this part of the world.

Peter Obi to the world
Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Vulturereloaded: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy grin grin

Re: Please Suggest A Retirement BUSINESS For Tinubu After 2023. by Vulturereloaded: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
After the choice of running mate, i see the need to ask again.

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Is Brave! / What If APC Gives Yahya Bello Their Ticket / Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.