Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice (1250 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by derinsola(f): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2007
HI GUYS AM A GIRLWHO IS IN A SITUATION WHERE I HAVE 3 GUYS WHO SAY THEY LOVE ME.
1ST GUY I MEET THROUGH THE NET AND THOUGHT I LOVE UNTIL I MEET SOMEONE ELSE
2ND GUY & 3RD I MEET AT THE SAME PLACE
THE PROBLEM IS THAT I LOVE 2ND GUY AND HE TELLS ME HE IS A JEALOUS GUY. HE KNOWS OF THE 1ST AND 3RD GUY. HE TELLS ME TO BREAK IT UP WITH THE 3RD GUY.
WHILE I TRIED TO BREAK UP WITH THE 3RD GUY I FELT GUILTY AND I COULDN'T NOW THE 3RD GUY IS DISTURBING ME FOR AFFECTIONS THAT I CAN NOT GIVE HIM.
WHENEVER I SEE THE FIRST GUY I FEEL SAD AND I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THESE 2 GUYS OR JUST BREAK IT OFF WITH THEM.

I WOULD LIKE YOUR ADVICE ON THESE PLEASE. SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME THAT IT IS NOT GOOD TO BREAK UP WITH A GUY

SO HELP ME OUT undecidedPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by adekennis(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
liv all of them, she you hear shocked
and me sef dey find wife ooooo
dont mind to be in the 4th position grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by informer: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2007
The best thing is to start all afresh and let them all three just go.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by PTBNaija(f): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2007
I agree that you should let them go. Are you sure you really love any of them? How long have you known these men?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by CrazyMan(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
I don't know why you girls think relationship is a game.

I think you should learn to think properly and carefully before giving your heart to someone. If you claim to love the first guy, why was there a second and a third?

If you don't want to experience a terrible heart break, then I would advise you to be very careful when next you fall in love.

As for you question, you are the one dating them, so I think you should be able to know which of them you love most.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by PTBNaija(f): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
It is not just girls that can think relationships are a game. . .besides. From the impression I get by some posts its normal for people in Nigeria to date more than one person at the same time. . . undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by dthing1(f): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
don't mind that person who said its bad to break upwith guys, so in the alternative you wait for the guys to break up with u if they ever will abi?

what i don't understand is if you are dating the three - but i guess u are, since u can't break up if u aint dating.

i would have advised you to pick the one you love but since he knows of the other two, i guess you should ditch them all, nicely and start afresh. and next time don't get tangled like that, the human heart is pretty delicate so be careful who you listen to
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by CrazyMan(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
PTBNaija:

It is not just girls that can think relationships are a game. . .besides. From the impression I get by some posts its normal for people in Nigeria to date more than one person at the same time. . . undecided
Its normal yea but such relationship would end up in nothing but pain.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by marlet01(m): 12:04am On Aug 10, 2007
@ Poster

I think u are to be blamed, do u think relationship is all bout accepting any guy that comes with a kind heart to u? Why then did u not go ahead to accept all the guys that come ur way.

I think it is u that should be blamed for the kind of situation u have putted urself in, but the advice I would give u is just to try and study all of them. . . . . You have been with them long enough to know who truly loves you, so I suggest you to give ur love to the one that loves you more and forget about the 2 others.

Be careful not to get urself in this kind of mess again.

Cheers!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by iice(f): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2007
What's the confusion about? You love the 2nd one but dating the 3rd undecided
You just have to pick the one that you think will make you happy and let go of the rest because this might turn ugly. *sighs*

The things people get themselves into undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Kemjisuper(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2007
Later on, you'll go back to calling Guys "Players". See the kind of game you're playing already. 3 GUYS

Get a clue!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by kellorah: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2007
How can u LOVE 3 guys at the same time? undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by wendymanda: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
I doubt you can love all three of them at the same time. I think everything is too circumstantial for it to be true love. Like everyone else said starting afresh is the best decision. Why wait for them to break up with you. You should break up with them instead of dealing with the heart ache when they break up with you. Better their heart ache than yours, though you did this to yourself.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by mcube(f): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
my candid advice for you is to forget the 3 guys.

how can u love 3 guys at a time that means u dont love any, you are just being infatuated towards them becos if u truely love one of them u can never compromise your love.

so my dear start afresh

and think before u leap this time , dont leap before thinking as before
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by derinsola(f): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2007
I love only the second guy but the third one is trying to force himself on me. Well i wrote the third guy a note today and i hope to see how it goes but i cant let the second guy go. Thanks for all your advice
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by ssRhino: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2007
You are yet to tell us the truth, when you are ready for good advice, you will tell the truth, cos no nigerian woman will date 3 guys with nothing attached, it is either one is Father Christmas, one is a donator and the other is a baby boyfreind, so tell teh truth and they we can advice you,
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by derinsola(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2007
Like i said b4 i only love the second one but the third one is forcing himself on me but if u dont believe i dont care just need advice dats all, grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by wendymanda: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
Why don;t you just confess the truth to the second one and if he reciprocates the love you have for him then he might make the third one back off. Is he forcing himself like a rapist or something?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by derinsola(f): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2007
The second one reciprocates my love for him and the third one is asking me Wat i mean
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by kaypun(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2007
Let me know when there is a vacancy. I would love to apply. grin
Geting serious now angry wetin u dey look wey one, two, three guys begin love you
dey follow u about. Na wa oo. You be beyonce? Anyway, make up your mind.
Compare their characters and uniqueness. You know your priorities.
Its up to you, you know them best and have the final decision.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by wendymanda: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
Well tell the second one that the third one is forcing himself on you.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Roscodaddy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2007
Follow your heart
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2007
I don't get the "forcing himself on me" bit.

As Wendymanda asked, is he forcing himself on you physically, like trying to[b] r a p e [/b] you? 

Christ, you do like a complicated life! undecided If you're confused, and you know these guys, how do you expect us to understand, when we've no idea what these guys are like? 

My advice? Forget this trio, and find someone else, completely isolated from these ones. I can't see it working with any of them, as you don't seem very sure of whom you do or don't love. I know you profess to love Guy 2, but how can you, if you're dating all three?  shocked
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by derinsola(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2007
Listen the third guy tries to kiss me publicly and always get me injured when i try to force him of me.I love the second guy should i say Cos am dating three i should now leave him
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
derinsola:

Listen the third guy tries to kiss me publicly and always get me injured when i try to force him of me.I love the second guy should i say Cos am dating three i should now leave him

In a nutshell, yes.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by tnaidaR(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2007
Whadaaaa?. . . Girl, get a grip!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by marlet01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2007
derinsola:

I wonder why you still keep bothering yourself after so much advice giving to you
As you said the second one reciprocates your love - Then what are you still waiting for?
Leave the third and stick with all you have to your true love the second guy

Thanks!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by wendymanda: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2007
So the second guy is physically abusing you. There is a law against that in Nigeria right?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by tnaidaR(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
wendymanda:

There is a law against that in Nigeria right?

ROFLMFAO grin U kidding, right?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by wendymanda: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2007
ROFLMFAO You kidding, right?

O, well if she can't go to the authorities she has two other options, divine intervention, or a hit man. Hopefully she uses the first.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Breed(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2007
Girlfriend, why are you complaining? You have the best of 2 worlds. Three regular customers without the risk of getting arrested for soliciting. Lots of hookers would like to be in your shoes. Get the drift?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Also Embarassing Moments With B/f Or G/f / Help !help! Help! Befor I Do: ! / Give And Take Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.