Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,238 members, 7,974,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

Marcelo: I’ve Played My Last Game With Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcelo: I’ve Played My Last Game With Real Madrid (391 Views)

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcelo: I’ve Played My Last Game With Real Madrid by Godly247(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2022
Real Madrid’s Brazilian defender Marcelo has confirmed he is leaving the club after lifting the 14th Champions League title over Liverpool at the Stade de France.
The Brazilian full-back leaves the Casa Blanca as the player with the most titles in its history (25).
He said he leaves “with great joy and grateful to the fans” and the magical nights” lived at the Santiago Bernabeu. “It’s a very nice moment. When you are first captain you dream of lifting the cup and I have become the only Brazilian to lift a Champions League as captain of Real Madrid,” he said after stopping the honor of
lifting “la orejona” even without having
participated on the field.
The 34- year-old of age will be looking to continue his career elsewhere. Despite being a historic member of the team, Marcelo retained his humility, explaining that he feels like just another member of the team: “The emotion is brutal, it was my last game with Real Madrid. But I am very happy. It’s not a day of sadness, I’m leaving with a lot of joy, grateful to the fans and the magical nights I’ve experienced at the Bernabeu.”
Marcelo will officially say goodbye to the Merengue fans on Sunday at the team’s official celebration in Madrid, which will conclude at the Fuente de la Cibeles, the traditional venue for Merengues titles.

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/marcelo-played-game-real-madrid-426648

Re: Marcelo: I’ve Played My Last Game With Real Madrid by Treasure17(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2022
A refined world class left full back ever graced the football arena. Your name shall be written in gold in Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo: I’ve Played My Last Game With Real Madrid by dawnomike(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
Leaving on a high note... A faithful Madrista

1 Like

Re: Marcelo: I’ve Played My Last Game With Real Madrid by EasternActivist: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
The guy I always love to watch play...

Goodluck Marcelo

1 Like

Re: Marcelo: I’ve Played My Last Game With Real Madrid by Godly247(m): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2022
go

(1) (Reply)

Wwe: Monday Night Raw (2022) / So Nigeria Doesn't Have A Netball Team / Chelsea Set To Target Atletico Madrid Striker Alvaro Morata.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.