Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,603 members, 7,885,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28793 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
mazamaza:

@cuddlemii, I agree,  But karma will certainly bite him in the behind and for a long too,  Smh,  Even the girl sef: what was she doing with a loser like him for 9 years? Let him tell us how old she is without mincing words
Stop talking this karma nonsense! Does karma demands every relationship to end in marriage?
@cuddlemii
She is 28yrs old and my smallie is 18
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
@kpolli

Thot u were a supporter of women. Please Let him leave her. He will never be contented and the babe wld leave in fear forever. Let him go to smallie. Do u think its easy to loose weight in 1 week, he might get impatient and from the look of things time is not on his side.

Op should leave her alone, trust me she would loose that weight in a month.

@mazamaze

I don't wish karma gets to him O. It won't. Karma only got to the babe, why wld the babe stay with a man for 9 years without anything to show for it. Secondly why did she add weight before the marriage, u must always be marketable so dt u can replace easily. Sometimes karma deals with the stupid ones. Some pple are smart enuf to weave it.

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
Now, you have said the truth. You like teenagers. There's no escaping karma jare, Like it or not, Break up with ms. 28 in a very nice way
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
I agree, the girl was really silly to have dated a guy for 9 years, When reason shoukd have knocked her off her feet after like 1 year of dating. She messed up big time,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Besides, he might even have started giving her emotional wahala sef leading to depression and thus, the weight gain. Who knows,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ poster
I'll ask you this question first before I make any other comment and I want a very honest answer - Will you go back to dating her and dumping your smallie if she slims down to her original stature ?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
Poster! I believe you've already made up you mind on what to do! In Making your final decision, Pls be reminded that you wasted [size=20pt]9 YEARS[/size] of the lady's Life! You met her when she was 19, now you have an 18 year old Smallie, that will get fat in another 9 years! SMH! May someone do the same to your Daughter!. . . . Amen! cool cool cool
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kpolli(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
@cuddlemii

i support women n thats y i said he shud give her one more try . . . . . agreed the girl is at fault, she felt she already had a "husband" so she grew as fat as she wanted. . . .

but mehn 9yrs n no marriage!!! am not a fan of that at all. . . .

i cant do that
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
@kpolli

I know u do baby wink

Please let him leave her or else the babe wld suffer.

He wld always want young blood. She is 28, let her use maximum of 2 years to get a good hubby abeg.

If he sticks with babe and smallie claims to be pregnant, another psychological trauma for fat babe.

Since she is fine according to op, after weight loss she wld gradually pick up

@sexykillz
Ive not been avoiding u. Ur statement just spoilt everything.

Check this link below, so u are not as observant n intelligent as I thought

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-714139.192.html#msg8739107
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
apocalypse:

@ poster
I'll ask you this question first before I make any other comment and I want a very honest answer - Will you go back to dating her and dumping your smallie if she slims down to her original stature ?
Well, it depends on how fast she losses the weight cos me and my smallie are getting stronger. i'm not a heart breaker, that was why we lasted for 9yrs. but then, i dont see her lossing those weight within a year cos she hasn't started anything yet, unless she has a 'magic lantern' that'll turn things around for her. i can bet my balls.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
Highbros:

^^^ whats this one saying?

18!!!!! lol that girl does not really like u and as u age older ,she will ether wait for u to die or she will dump u and find someone her own age.

my age  difference limit is 3 years to 7 years older. no ten years and over my dad would kill me.

lol good thing ur wife is 28 u almost wasted all of her youth ,lets hope god gives her a second chance to  relive  her life again.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
I don't know Y u are advocating for the babe. Even in his tone, you should sense the disgust and disrespect. I suggest he breaks up with her asap.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Poster! I believe you've already made up you mind on what to do! In Making your final decision, Pls be reminded that you wasted [size=20pt]9 YEARS[/size] of the lady's Life! You met her when she was 19, now you have an 18 year old Smallie, that will get fat in another 9 years! SMH! May someone do the same to your Daughter!. . . . Amen! cool cool cool
I never knew you were senseless.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
Highbros:

I never knew you were senseless.
If the Gibberish you want to do to that lady is what you call "SENSE", then i'll rather remain "SENSELESS". . . And yeah! I'll say those words over and over AGAIN! cool cool
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
See how it bites? You can't imagine what you are doing to another man's daughter happening to your own daughter, abi? You think you can eat your cake and have it? Go and start praying instead of attacking people who are saying the truth because you have treated a fellow human like a piece of wood, I hope you end up sad and alone
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mirob(f): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
@poster,so U want to start wasting d 18 yr old girls time and dump her afta 9 yrs to go for another willing teenager. Pls give another excuse cos dats not enough.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuteobi(f): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
Poster i will personally borrow one ninety's machete for her.i will even hold u down for her to hav a clean cut to chop off ur head.how can u waste 9 years of someones life that.how are you sure the smallie wont gain weight with child bearing.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mithel(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
u deserve to be shot.mscheew.9yrs haba.where do u want her to start 4rm.

*playing sound sultan's OROBO*
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
mazamaza:

See how it bites? You can't imagine what you are doing to another man's daughter happening to your own daughter, abi? You think you can eat your cake and have it? Go and start praying instead of attacking people who are saying the truth because you have treated a fellow human like a piece of wood,  I hope you end up sad and alone
Pls tell the MOFO!! He seriously thinks i'll follow the crowd! Well THINK AGAIN BRO! undecided I'll give u the TRUTH raw and Undiluted! How you choose to Swallow it is none of my F.^.C.$.I.N.G Business!!! As a last word of Advice: STOP indulging in self-delusionary behavior which beclouds your ability to reason logically. . . SHOOT ME! cool
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by shawonlese: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ Poster,

You lead her on for 9years, and want to dump her at the 99th hour for flimsy excuse?  Have you told her point blank to reduce her size or there will be no wedding or you don dey eye that smallie since, just dey look for excuse.

Seems you don't know the meaning of hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by samtoye(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
You want to dump her after 9 years? just say you are tired and wants something new shikena!!!!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ibime(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ OP,

You be very useless guy. After 9 years, you no fit marry the woman, come here dey complain say she dey fat. Maybe she dey fat cos she no send you again sef cos you useless no be small.

Na so ninjas just dey waste woman life. If you know say you no like woman from start, you for end relationship, not keep someone hanging on for 9 years just to satisfy your needs.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by msakhere(f): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ OP, I read your post and concluded that you are an ODE BURUKU, ONYE ISI MMEBI.
U professed love and dated a girl for 9 solid years, and now you think you can dump her
garbage and get a smallie (future fatty) to marry. how myopic and senseless you are.
d best u could have done for ur lady is to encourage her and get her slimming tablets
and not to dump her. Tell me, if you were to loose ur hands or legs to accident, would she dump you? undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Dblank(f): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
The smallie u r dating now.what if she start having kids and growing fatter by the day,will u dump her too and go for another  SMALLIE? u be serious YEYE MAN.If u truly love her like u claimed,u will help her,u will start by doing small small push ups,riding on bike etc.

I u dump that girl,i will personally make sure u remain single for a very long timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.maybe till wen u no get teeth for mouth again.ONYIOSHI
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2011
mirob:

@poster,so U want to start wasting d 18 yr old girls time and dump her afta 9 yrs to go for another willing teenager. Pls give another excuse cos dats not enough.
My smallie is not the issue. The problem is my 1st girl. She has succeeded in FATTING her way out of my love. I wish i can turn back the hands of time.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
ms.akhere:

@ OP, I read your post and concluded that you are an ODE BURUKU, ONYE ISI MMEBI.
U professed love and dated a girl for 9 solid years, and now you think you can dump her
garbage and get a smallie (future fatty) to marry. how myopic and senseless you are.
d best u could have done for your lady is to encourage her and get her slimming tablets
and not to dump her. Tell me, if you were to loose your hands or legs to accident, would she dump you? undecided
grin grin grin Damn! I Love This! Seriously where have you been Since? grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by blank(f): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ Poster just tell us the truth. U found this smallie and started looking for a reason to dump ur first love. Feel sorry 4 u. I pray u rot in hell!!!!!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
Errm Poster!!! Sorry to interrupt your Delusion, but this topic just made the front page! So you are about to witness a Flurry of Insults from Very Very Angry Female Folks. . . grin Hope you are ready! wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 27naira(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
@sexkillz and co.

Free the OP. He doesn't like fat girls period.
If a girl delibrately gets fat because of overfeeding without commensurate exercise, never blame the dude that dumps her, we NEED space on planet earth, fat girls should KNOW that. (just kidding)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by AVISENNA: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
find out what the autobots did to the decepticons
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
Just looking for a reason to dump ms. fat because of the teenager, Very soon, that one would dump him because he is old, Wait now, it won't be long, Greedy human!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by youngsilve(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
seriuzli ur type is surpozd tu b killed more dan ones *killed ,brought bak 2 lyf,killed again n brought bak again n again*. . .afta 9 gud yrz n ur openin dat ur smellin mouth tu say diz *only God kno wher she kuld av bin nw if she waznt wastin ha tym wif a stupid loser* . . . Guy u suck real bad . . .u nid tu get a lyf mehn seriuzli ur type is surpozd tu b killed more dan ones *killed ,brought bak 2 lyf,killed again n brought bak again n again*. . .afta 9 gud yrz n ur openin dat ur smellin mouth tu say diz *only God kno wher she kuld av bin nw if she waznt wastin ha tym wif a stupid loser* . . . Guy u suck real bad . . .u nid tu get a lyf mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.