Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible (22546 Views)

Northerners In Tinubu’s Govt Reduced To Choristers – Salihu Lukman / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by shinealight(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2022
Johnames:
this same man cried out yesterday, that the chairman of the party is not involving him the activities of the party, how can the same person tell us who will not participate in the primary

He can tell us because he is a member of the NWC of the party. The party does not belong to the Chairman Adamu or the dictator President Buhari. For what purpose did they constitute a National Working Committee if they can keep some of its members in the dark about party affairs? Indeed, it is not possible!!

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by rolams(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2022
Tell them oooo Abeg!
Wetin concern GEJ with APC?
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by fyneguy: 7:33am On May 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sir, unfortunately, many Nigerians have no commonsense. Anyone who has had the privilege to travel to a decent Country, even in Africa, will testify to the epiphany they had on such trips that showed them just how warped and aberrant Nigerians are.

Imagine a people who, for years, discussed the veracity of their President being dead and replaced by a clone from Sudan? Many Nigerians are an embarrasment to their nation and the reason Nigeria is not where she should be.

It is absurd, even if some desparados contemplated the idea, for anyone to think GEJ will be allowed to join APC let alone be the consensus candidate of the Party.

cheesy

So many Nigerians are airheads. The worst part is you see some famous personalities pushing those nonsensical narratives.

I used to think it's just cruise, till I met one of them.lol

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Zaminamina: 7:37am On May 30, 2022
Many contradicting statements on GEJ candidacy
APC primaries should will put this issue to rest.
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Osibajo2023: 7:37am On May 30, 2022
CutieKing:
Gej is a fool to have allowed this nonsense fester this long.
Now he will lose the little respect some people have for him because of his gullibility.
keep ur respect, Jonathan no need am
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Khaysee: 7:38am On May 30, 2022
Social media thats why dey predicted obi or wike as pdp candidate
Same social media predicted jonathan as Apc candidate

When We know the truth 2023 is btw Tinubu and Atiku

Am not voting but that's the reality
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by fyneguy: 7:38am On May 30, 2022
TruthinAction:
2023 elections might not hold because of security challenges and inside information of those trying to truncate the process because of hidden agenda. Pray for Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Jonathan should have distance himself from this game before now.

He obviously is interested. The truth is some desperate politicians feel they can get it down

As much as the President might not be part of it, his non-challant disposition is aiding the promoters. The Party Chairman is not helping matters either.
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2022
shinealight:

He can tell us because he is a member of the NWC of the party. The party does not belong to the Chairman Adamu or the dictator President Buhari. For what purpose did they constitute a National Working Committee if they can keep some of its members in the dark about party affairs? Indeed, it is not possible!!
He is a minority member of the nwc
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by fyneguy: 7:39am On May 30, 2022
TruthinAction:
2023 elections might not hold because of security challenges and inside information of those trying to truncate the process because of hidden agenda. Pray for Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Jonathan should have distance himself from this game before now.

He obviously is interested. The truth is some desperate politicians feel they can get it done.

As much as the President might not be part of it, his non-challant disposition is aiding the promoters. The Party Chairman is not helping matters either.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Classickj(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2022
yinkus6750:
In politics anything is possible.
If his the specially chosen one, he might be granted waiver.
After all, he wasn't a member , yet 100m form was sold in his name.
Are non members suppose to obtain the form?
Anyway, d day is around the corner
was sold to him directly or bought for him
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:40am On May 30, 2022
He’s no longer an APC member cuz there’s no need for him after a strong northerner emerged as the PDP flag bearer
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Alexis11: 7:41am On May 30, 2022
shigishege:
No be ameachi. No be Jonathan. PrinceofLagos go commit suicide oo

I'm certain we won't see that moniker again after APC primary because he like many Igbos will give up the ghost when Tinubu finally wins the primary.

I still wonder what Tinubu collected from their forefathers that warranted such level of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by shinealight(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Nobody: 7:43am On May 30, 2022
Johnames:
this one is trying to be relevant since yesterday, Jonathan is the consensus candidate, oga this is not your decision to make, e pass your power

yinkus6750:

It is very clear Jagaban owns South West, and part of South South. So, he is one of the king makers. To me, he is more powerful than any northerner. The only issue is that some king makers are not meant to be kings. And this may be the case of Jagaban.

Listen, if Buhari imposes a consensus candidate on APC, he has lost 2023 election.

Atiku + Jagaban or
Kwankwaso + Jagaban
The two above will likely crush Buhari's APC. And if Buhari allows this to happen, Tinubu will be a god in the Nigerian politics that every presidents must bow to.

Buhari isnt a wise person after all, so I wont doubt it that he may want to try it, but I assure you that he has finished his career in politics with such a deadly mistake. Instead, Buhari should step aside and allow his boys engineer making sure Jagaban loses. The only sure thing is for Tinubu to lose anyhow in the election. The election must hold, if not, APC is done in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by bonnyhope: 7:44am On May 30, 2022
uthlaw:
use common sense,you just bring someone from opposition party and give ur ticket to him,those in the party since 2015 are fools,will you remained in such party and vote that candidate.... They should give there ticket to jona and that party will not exist again!

Nigeria as a whole is not even existing
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by dyydxx: 7:44am On May 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

He is a minority member of the nwc

And so what? This is beyond comical and you are indeed delusional. Anyway, his name isn't on the list to be screened and everything will be known in a few days

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by shinealight(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2022
Johnames:
this same man cried out yesterday, that the chairman of the party is not involving him the activities of the party, how can the same person tell us who will not participate in the primary

https://independent.ng/buhari-distances-self-from-plot-to-draft-jonathan-into-presidential-race/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Golan007: 7:48am On May 30, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

What did Obaseki did in PDP that warranted PDP ticket in platter of gold? Continue to deceive yourself, as if you don't know that it's only GEJ that will balance the equation

He was the sitting governor with the power of incumbency and treasure chest to boot.

There was division and a high sentiment amomgst the Edo Folklore when his candidacy was rejected by the hierarchy for the last PDP candidate.
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Frigga13: 7:48am On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We told Frigga13 and AshiereOfLagos Princeoflagos that it's only Media noise but they got Carried away

Wetin you tell me .. and wetin be my stand in Gej and Apc

Told you Apc are lobbying Gej based on his popularity in the north
And pray he won’t fall for it

So wetin be the new

You told frigga

Oga face front

Get that post frigga ir any ever said Gej is an Apc party member ..

Or be shamed ..

Una go dey mention person careless

I don’t play like that.. even in faceless

Keep the honesty intact at all times ..
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by SledgeHammerer: 7:54am On May 30, 2022
PrinceofLagos truthisunique2 penguin2 make una go sleep. Stop arguing nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by SledgeHammerer: 7:56am On May 30, 2022

“You can quote me on this that I said it is not going to be possible. Anybody who is talking about it is just talking nonsense.”

People like PrinceofLagos truthisunique2 penguin2 talking nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Kbs468(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2022
uthlaw:
use common sense,you just bring someone from opposition party and give ur ticket to him,those in the party since 2015 are fools,will you remained in such party and vote that candidate.... They should give there ticket to jona and that party will not exist again!
Don't mind the group of timid NIGERIAN Youths for lacking Political critical and analytical chemistry every now and then and always

So was how the other day Iamgrey5 was analysing jona winning APC ticket when I told him that his public and open criticism of the PDP's Nationwide primary elections as being a mess is a clear indicator of his PDP Membership being intact

But I believe that he would have been more than convinced by now with this declaration from the VC in APC and of course his none existing name among those set for screening as being released by the APC already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by MilitantAtheist: 7:59am On May 30, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

It is very clear Jagaban owns South West, and part of South South. So, he is one of the king makers. To me, he is more powerful than any northerner. The only issue is that some king makers are not meant to be kings. And this may be the case of Jagaban.

Listen, if Buhari imposes a consensus candidate on APC, he has lost 2023 election.

Atiku + Jagaban or
Kwankwaso + Jagaban
The two above will likely crush Buhari's APC. And if Buhari allows this to happen, Tinubu will be a god in the Nigerian politics that every presidents must bow to.

Buhari isnt a wise person after all, so I wont doubt it that he may want to try it, but I assure you that he has finished his career in politics with such a deadly mistake. Instead, Buhari should step aside and allow his boys engineer making sure Jagaban loses. The only sure thing is for Tinubu to lose anyhow in the election. The election must hold, if not, APC is done in Nigeria.
Ogun go strike you and your family members with monkeypox, terrible diseases, poverty and afflictions of all horrible kinds for you to mention tinubu has any any part of south south, na trailer go crush you to pieces if u ever near road. Never in your miserable hopeless life mention SS in the same sentence with your self urinating sick old man drug addict with yellow teeth and smelling mouth. Ogun and Shango kill you anywhere you dey this morning, despite Edo 2020 you dumb Yoruba dirty pigs will still not learn that SS is not your mate. Dirty tribal marked Yoruba Bastard pig of a thousand Fathers, ogun kill your mama for that statement. Fear SS if not you go die like diseased rat.
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by relaxandsmile: 8:00am On May 30, 2022
Why didn't he say this since? Now that Atiku has emerged they know that presenting Jonathan will be a smooth road for the PDP,they are now telling us how principled they are. Nonsense!
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2022
Kbs468:

Don't mind the group of timid NIGERIAN Youths for lacking Political critical and analytical chemistry every now and then and always

So was how the other day Iamgrey5 was analysing jona winning APC ticket when I told him that his public and open criticism of the PDP's Nationwide primary elections as being a mess is a clear indicator of his PDP Membership being intact

But I believe that he would have been more than convinced by now with this declaration from the VC in APC and of course his none existing name among those set for screening as being released by the APC already
But the SW media told us Tinubu has been screened last week
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by SledgeHammerer: 8:02am On May 30, 2022
With all of the clarification from those that know enough to say so, I'm surprised some people are still arguing. What kind of people are in this nairaland sef? Mtcheeew...

Jonathan's name is not even amongst those to be screened

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by dyydxx: 8:02am On May 30, 2022
Musauzor:
This Lukman doesn't even know the political intrigues going on in a party where he claims to be a vice chairman. Mr. Lukman, please, look well.

And you a faceless non entity knows more than an NWC member. grin Clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by kayusely70(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2022
uthlaw:
That's their uttimate objective! They're planning to destroy the party and move enmass to another party! Anyway let's wait and watch as events unfold.
Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Kbs468(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

But the SW media told us Tinubu has been screened last week
Are you afraid of mentioning the south west media in question?

Look, I am very blunt with my Political calculations and disposition always Bro, so I don't go with popular opinions that are always born out of and bouyed by sentiment though and that is why till date, The late chief MKO ABIOLA is and still remains My Political role model even in his grave

Besides, I am PDP and so nothing concerns me with APC whatsoever as I used to be PDP Financial secretary for close to 10 years back then before my University Degree program made me pave the way for another person in my Ward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by chimex001(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2022
yinkus6750:

Bros rather say in Nigerian politics anything including the absurd is possible!
Can you imagine the democrats in the US going back to ask Trump to fly their flag in next election? It’s near impossible

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman: Jonathan Is Not An APC Member, It Is Not Possible by Putinofrussia: 8:15am On May 30, 2022
lol

Jonathan is going nowhere.
The cabal are failures.They have failed.
If Buhari too supported the cabal,he has failed.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Naira: IMF Advises CBN To Extend February 10 Deadline / Looters’ Trial: FG To Put EFCC, ICPC, Others Under Surveillance —sagay. / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.