Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,602 members, 7,934,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ex Kaduna Deputy Speaker Congratulates Uba Sani For Overwhelming Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Kaduna Deputy Speaker Congratulates Uba Sani For Overwhelming Victory (347 Views)

Bala Bantex: Former Kaduna Deputy Governor Dies At 64 / Mukhtar Isa Hazo Impeached As Kaduna Deputy Speaker For 'Incompetence' / Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Kaduna Deputy Speaker Congratulates Uba Sani For Overwhelming Victory by Feminews(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2022
Ex Kaduna Deputy Speaker Congratulates Uba Sani, Urges Electorate to Consider His Capacity, Vote Him

...Explains Reasons He Didn't Recontest
By Femi Adi

Former Deputy Speaker , Kaduna State House of Assembly ,Rt. Hon. Nuhu Goroh Shadalafiya has congratulated Senator Uba Sani for emerging victorious during the concluded governorship primaries held in the State .

According to Shadalafiya who is representing Kagarko Constituency , for several APC members in Kaduna, his overwhelming victory was not a surprise ,but more or less a consolidation of hardwork, support and leadership prowess that was compensated.

In a chat with select group of journalists at his Kaduna residence during the weekend, Rt. Hon. Goroh Shadalafiya who promised to embark on a House-to-house campaign at Kagarko Local government area and beyond ,urged all party members to join hands together and ensure he wins the general elections with yet another resounding victory.

The lawmaker ,who called on all party members and electorate to give all necessary support deserved to make him win the general elections without stress noted, " Senator Uba has the requisite administrative and capacity to consolidate and sustain the unprecedented achievements of our amiable Governor of Nasiru El-Rufai."

He further stated , " For me, the forthcoming governorship is not about party, but an individual who has demonstrated over and over that he can mobilize resources ,both human and Capital to "Make Kaduna Greater Again and Again ".

Speaking on reasons he dropped ambition to recontest, Hon. Shadalafiya explained,"If you know that you don't have delegates ,why go into the election?

" I thought it was going to be an Exco affair and I have gone to canvas for support and they were ready to support me .But since the electoral act was amended ,the situation changed and I accepted it in good faith and dropped the ambition because, I know I don't have control over the delegates .

"Anyone who loses primaries should accept defeat and not blame the Governor or Uba Sani for their woos.

"The delegates list was done at the local government level and anyone accusing Uba of doctoring the delegates list was absolutely wrong."

While commending Governor El-Rufai for allowing the people to choose their leaders during the concluded primaries, he ongratulated Uba Sani for clinching the governorship ticket.

Re: Ex Kaduna Deputy Speaker Congratulates Uba Sani For Overwhelming Victory by BlessedJonMoss: 7:42am On May 30, 2022
Okay
Re: Ex Kaduna Deputy Speaker Congratulates Uba Sani For Overwhelming Victory by Tonypens48(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2022
The congratulations go reach everybody

(1) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ajigbokun Family As Owners Of Maya- Nla Land / Atiku Considering Two Governors As VP (see Names) / Tinubu Reveals His Five Point Agenda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.