Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. (808 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. by legzyrals(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
I am ready to travel to america to work and study but unfortunately i don't know where to start. i need an assistant on how to go about it. i need an accomodation, a work and i got to study in america. my number is 08136871302
Re: I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. by MrGlobe(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Na ur money now. Your doe is what will do the work but first get a school first
Re: I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. by legzyrals(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
This is not abt money, i don't know where to start.
Re: I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
how about this, get a passport go to the u.s embassy and ask for the requirments that you need to get student visa. then find a school contact them find out what you need (documents, fees etc) apply. if you get approved then go back to embassy make an appointment for visa interview, go on interview.
you might get the visa you might not. if you get it, buy your ticket fly to u.s start school. oh by the way if you dont know anyone in the u.s it might be a good idea for you to find a school with a dorm.
Re: I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. by jerryben12: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
omega25red:

how about this, get a passport go to the u.s embassy and ask for the requirments that you need to get student visa. then find a school contact them find out what you need (documents, fees etc) apply. if you get approved then go back to embassy make an appointment for visa interview, go on interview.
you might get the visa you might not. if you get it, buy your ticket fly to u.s start school. oh by the way if you dont know anyone in the u.s it might be a good idea for you to find a school with a dorm.

Good thoughts. Did you try Visa Lottery?
Re: I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. by omega25red(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
jerryben12:

Did you try Visa Lottery?
who me? i did like 16 years ago but i didn't win lucky i didn't need it after all
Re: I Am Ready To Travel But Don't Know How To Go About It. by legzyrals(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2011
Alght thanks, i'll try that but i need work too

(1) (Reply)

Become A Travel Agent With Just N7500 / Urgent Answer Plz / Xmas Cruise To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.