Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,360 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja (16459 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by Buckeyemedia1: 12:13pm On May 30, 2022
Joclebs:

Your parents too are guilty..
Answer a Mumu according to his folly, everyone else is guilty in Nigeria, other than you & your parents?

This Hypocrite Nigerian, because the Judge of The Federal High Court is accused of embezzling 2.9 billion Naira state funds, which should be small money to Okorocha, I was expecting like 39 billion Naira?

Okorocha should ask for accelerated trial & judgement, so that President Buhari can pardon him on his exit from Aso Rock.

We all know why he insisted that his in-law Nwosu takes over from him.
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by FixNigeria2023: 12:15pm On May 30, 2022
My friend keep quiet,that man is more than wicked, someone who singlehandedly rendered Imo State useless
Joclebs:
EFCC, The Prosecutor and the Judicial system are all guilty of what they wanna accuse this man of!

Believe them at your peril!
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by HappyRabbi: 12:21pm On May 30, 2022
aktolly54:
screenshot the debt on loan app, good Samaritan on nairaland might decide to dash you 5h or 1k and before you know it the money don complete. No stranger will borrow you just like that without collecting collateral from you

Thanks a lot sir I have modified it and added the screenshot
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by Joclebs(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Answer a Mumu according to his folly, everyone else is guilty in Nigeria, other than you & your parents?

This Hypocrite Nigerian, the Judge of The Federal High Court is accused of embezzling 2.9 billion Naira state funds?

Okorocha should ask for accelerated trial & judgement, so that President Buhari can pardon him on his exit from Aso Rock.

Why are you hell.bent on making me see you as a foool?

Did I negate your nonsensical reasoning that makes you think of people's family when a post is made??

But here you are trying so hard to be unreasonable.

EFCC and The Nigerian judiciary are a corrupt entity, take it or leave it!

No more mentions from me to you!
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by Joclebs(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2022
FixNigeria2023:
My friend keep quiet,that man is more than wicked, someone who singlehandedly rendered Imo State useless

Cast the first stone at him!

If you don't get my comment, I recommend you stay mute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by soundgodrecords: 12:27pm On May 30, 2022
Kama is a what again Rochas, the souls of the 124,000 Imo youths you destroyed their destinies by looting the whole of Imo Treasury and Scamming them with fake Job! Job! Job!,Factory! Factory! Factory! plus fake jobs and educational schemes.Not to talk about the souls of hardworking imo civil servants you looted and denied them their gratuities, pensions, salaries and others. GOD

Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by soundgodrecords: 12:41pm On May 30, 2022
We were four boys working minial jobs like labour work including me and Uche Nwosu in 2011 in Mbieri Imo State when Uche Nwosu (Ugwumba) that have driving experience we were passing along Rochas House when they displayed Driver wanted and Uche was laughing about impregnating Rochas Daughter on our siting her fat and beautiful. To cut things short we encouraged Uche to apply for the driver job. He did and got job banged Ijeoma and rest is history as sharp shooters inlaw Rochas Okorocha cannot stand the shame or destroy his political reputation by having daughter have a bastard by wedlock decided to accept Uche Nwosu as Inlaw and you know the rest was history. The young scammer wanted to destroy the whole of Imo State with Clubs, hotels and scamming.And Indicent sex turning owerri to Sodom and Gomorah
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 30, 2022
De iberiberism coordinator.
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by chukwudiology(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2022
This is what I call iberiberism.
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 30, 2022
The Powers that be have shifted the APC primaries to accommodate Oga Okorocha ,if he doesn't get bail today , they have tried their best, don't come and sing any witch hunting or tribal song o.
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by wisdomugobest(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2022
Haaahaaa haaa no be juju b that
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by kriss27(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
Johnson225:
Lol. fainting format don cast, baba for don pull stunt!.

Oraimo power bank. 20,000mah available for sale.
Cost: 8k
Color: black.

1 month old.

I for buy if to say you de Lagos
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by maasoap(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2022
maak400:
Fulani doing southerners strong thing. sad Kyari the tailor and other northern thieves are walking freely. undecided

Like the southerners who are stealing billions of naira are doing that because of you and your kids. Una go get sense one day and do away with all these Northerners, southerners, Hausa, Yoruba, igbo nonsense
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by kriss27(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2022
atiku4presiden:
Failed government...

High capacity megatronn power+banks for retail and wholesale.

Doorstep delivery to your location, put a call through.

Call or whatsapp

How much is the last price of strong 20,000mah?
Re: EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja by RealistRedpiler: 2:47pm On May 30, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/30/efcc-moves-okorocha-to-court/

Lalasticlala

The man that stole 80 billion will be laughing at him... This country na cruise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala / 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / Tinubu Blasts PDP, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.