Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding (2875 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by StagethemTVee: 9:59am On May 30, 2022
A bride was thrown into wild jubilation as singer Mercy Chinwo shows up her traditional wedding. The bride could not hold back her joy seeing the celebrity singer performing unexpectedly at her joyous day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQe72hIrnnc

Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by Cholls(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2022
My brother before she finish singiy that song you are a living cry cry cry cry
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by Zonefree(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2022
Nothing beret no go see for Mercy Chinwo head undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by Onyi22(f): 10:25am On May 30, 2022
What an honor, may God bless her marriage n bless Mercy Chinwo too

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by pretydiva(f): 11:04am On May 30, 2022
A memorable day for the bride
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by Waterlilly: 12:39pm On May 30, 2022
she almost faint
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:39pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Nothing beret no go see for Mercy Chinwo head undecided
maybe na aye member

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2022
The bride is looking like someone ln her forties. Anyways congrats to her.
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by beautyhd: 7:42pm On May 30, 2022
Mercy Chinwo and her signature beret.

Congratulations to the newly married and a nice surprise from Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by McStoic(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2022
Reminds me of when Joe sang at Babangida daughter's wedding...
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by Richy4(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2022
Do we still call this gatecrashing since she wasn't on guest list smiley...
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by gaby(m): 1:40am On May 31, 2022
I was almost whining my waist to the last song and then kpannnn

Shit

I love you Mercy...
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by MadamVanessa(f): 5:39am On May 31, 2022
shocked

Thank God Mercy chinwo is lady too, if not, nairaland men will start dropping something like " I can't marry a woman that is so over excited in seeing a male celebrity in her marriage day, I would've quit the marriage immediately."
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by PerfectStranger(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The bride is looking like someone ln her forties. Anyways congrats to her.
And so does what? Age detector. Everyone can not rush into marriage. Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by soulfood(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2022
Nairaland is really influencing culture @ĺalasticlala
Nairaland men not even Nigerian men. Legendary community here. Just visit nairaland and read comments to get rid of depression.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Thank God Mercy chinwo is lady too, if not, nairaland men will start dropping something like " I can't marry a woman that is so over excited in seeing a male celebrity in her marriage day, I would've quit the marriage immediately."
Re: Bride Goes Wild As Mercy Chinwo Surprises Her At Traditional Wedding by StagethemTVee: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Amen.
Onyi22:
What an honor, may God bless her marriage n bless Mercy Chinwo too

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha & Ali Nuhu Named OMO Ambassadors / Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike / Bobby Obodo Denies He’s Dating Jackie Appiah “I Was Married & Now Divorced”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.