Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,999 members, 7,938,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] (1121 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by uchebest20(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2022

Lady destroys boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, others after dumping her [Watch]

Following a break up, a heartbroken lady went to her boyfriend’s house and destroys all valuables.
People react to breakups in different ways, but a woman’s reaction after her boyfriend dumped her has provoked uproar on social media.

As shown in a video published on Instagram by @instablog9ja, the lady took out her rage on his ‘innocent’ apartment.

The heartbroken woman taped herself destroying his television, furniture, and fittings.

She also hurled his Xbox down the stairs through the window, shattering it when it hit the ground.

The lady demonstrated the state of his kitchen, which is a shambles as a result of her trashing it.
While she was at it, she bragged about herself and called her boyfriend a jerk for messing with her.

She even scrubbed dog crap off of footwear in a sink with his toothbrush
See Video Here
https://metastar.com.ng/lady-destroys-boyfriends-tv-xbox-others-after-dumping-her-watch/

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by slimjohn2k5: 10:44am On May 30, 2022
Mumu dump babe inside house.
Before dumping babe, take your spare infact change the lock of your door then initiate small quarell.

When she is away, call n break up

Don't let u both see each other face to face for like one year.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by donbachi(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2022
Wey him for take her to any national stadium and break the news to her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by Angel55555(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2022
People must learn not to behave violently over every little thing. Get a lawyer, sue her asss for damages

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by baretalk: 12:07pm On May 30, 2022
Lock her till she pays for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 30, 2022
That girl must be a feminist grin...
Na so them dey do things, no iota of sense cheesy...

That guy should lock her up till she pays for damages, the mumu didn't know that she shot herself in the foot by making a video of her destroying someone else's property undecided....
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by PerfectStranger(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2022
She for collect! Enough mending, before paying for the damages undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by Mercury12(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2022
Ah shocked

It is better if she broke his heart than break things that give a man joy.
She must pay for these damages o.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 30, 2022
i blame the op cus (as for me ) even my mum and friends knows. if they can touch anything except my laptop (i fit collect stick untop
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 30, 2022
Favfables1:
That girl must be a feminist grin...
Na so them dey do things, no iota of sense cheesy...

That guy should lock her up till she pays for damages, the mumu didn't know that she shot herself in the foot by making a video of her destroying someone else's property undecided....
bro i go put am for her body wotowoto on her instagram live smiley
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by Testimony1988(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
That's her true nature.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Xbox, Others After Dumping Her [watch] by Eyinju112(f): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
I’m glad the guy didn’t end up with a witch like her... tell me if they later reconcile would she be watching the guy rebuying everything she destroyed... my gender sef, can’t there be a peaceful breakup??

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing With Goat Because Of Money / Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.