Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,809 members, 7,945,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Day Fulani Humbled Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Fulani Humbled Nyesom Wike (368 Views)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Cultural Day: Fulani And Igbo Kids Insist On Their Friends' Native Attire. / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Fulani Humbled Nyesom Wike by propynich123: 11:34am On May 30, 2022
Re: The Day Fulani Humbled Nyesom Wike by Brexxit(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2022
Others call him a drunk and a madman but I see him as a hero.

I admire his guts,he gave Atiku and the north a run for their money.
Re: The Day Fulani Humbled Nyesom Wike by Felimax(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2022
Brexxit:
Others call him a drunk and a madman but I see him as a hero.

I admire his guts,he gave Atiku and the north a run for his money.

Thank you very much!
Do you know what it means for Wike to have come second?
I admire him a whole lot. I mean, from the day he declared his interest I thought he was dreaming.

I see him as the real winner where the power is ethically shifted to the South. I like Atiku also and I trust Wike to give him his total support.

I will not be surprise to see Wike as the president someday, the man has paid his dues.

They will not stop slandering him out of jealousy.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Niger APC Youths Endorse Bashir Musa For Deputy Governor / Farms, CBNS, Gun Ban, Borders, Police, Herdsmen Connection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.