Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities (36444 Views)

AMERICAN Dream Is A Mirage, Only Racism, Poverty-nigerian Asylum Seeker, Ajibola / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Is Canadian Dream A Mirage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by sunboy(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2022
Everything in this post is nonsense. Mchew
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Eazyzhini: 3:00pm On May 30, 2022
delzbaba:
you comot for oyo come go settle for chicago south side? you no see better place like pensylvania or maryland go? dem never shoot ur yansh.
Chicago na home of gang members dem choke for that side

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Yankee101: 3:00pm On May 30, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Uninformed folks would think her story applies to all areas or all immigrants.

Out of all places, they choose Chicago and they are complaining.

Why won't they, with the rate of gun violence in that neighborhood.
Not just Chicago, but the South Side
We hardly visit those places much less live there
Naija too sabi that’s why you see them in Houston, Dallas, ATL etc
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Dawn91(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2022
syntekelite:

The whole world is cursed not only nigeria.. will the usa give 200million nigerians visa..cos you hve been fortunate to be in the usa doesnt mean you should start cursing nigeria.. life is life cos it can never be fair... Not everyone will travel out and those that do not all of them will make it.. for all you guys wey don japa make una thank God and say a prayer fr those who plan to follow no be to dey curse up and down..
Legit men still dey naija dey travel go their guy wedding fr yankee,stay 4days days come back.. abegi to every mallam hin kettle..

Point of correction I am in naija currently, secondly you will have no idea how cursed Nigeria is until you leave it. You see all the documentaries, first hand stories and websites can never explain well enough the culture shock of the first time you realize all your whole.life up till tnah point you landed in America was a waste.

Nigeria is cursed bro

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mtcheeewww...tell her now to come back to Nigeria, and see her shakes her head in refusal immediately.

She should stop talking nonsense and complaining. If she finds life there so unbearable, she should relocate back to her paradise Nigeria.

A lot of people would do everything to be in her position. It's better to suffer in a country you're not a citizen than to suffer in a country you're a bonafide citizen, which many Nigerians are currently experiencing in this shithole.

I wish Americans were like me, they will immediately deport her useless ass back to her Eldorado Nigeria. You can't come and benefit so much in my country then still had the guts to write rubbish about the country you benefitted so much from. ingrate.
Babe!
I go enter Naija around August..
I will be visiting an old friend around Plaza area..
Make we try see naaaa... Chat me up!
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Abeg make una no listen to all these nonsense oh..

America na God's own country truly truly if you get the right info and know your way.

If na only the gun violence, I go manage am like that dey careful where I dey enter and the kind neighbourhood wey I go stay.

I start one thread for my profile like that to talk about this same issue but because the mods dem too follow for the people wey dey try preach the abroad life no easy dem abandon am. Dem no want competition for the good life...

https://www.nairaland.com/7145274/re-abroad-life-not-easy

Abeg, anybody wey get legit way to jakpa come America, you better take am oh...

Sweet and blessed country.

I dey come to write more..make I drive reach work first.

Modified:

You see all these spoilt, lazy, and rotten brats, if you listen to them mislead you or successfully make you keep away from competing with them out of wickedness and envy, na you sabi.

This kid could be a privileged rotten kid back home in Nigeria who probably had a whole room to herself with a driver to chauffeur her back and fro wherever she goes without much of an understanding to the fact that "nyansh dey pepper egg wey dey lay egg wey she dey chop".

Her parents obviously needed more in life and thus migrated making this silly kid see herself as living below her standard because of sharing a house and bathroom. She's clearly not happy because she could barely find any poor man pikin to oppress out there.

The idiot even went on to say their condition improved when their asylum was approved. They should have sought the asylum in Nigeria na..

Talking about her parents doing long hours of work. It's evil and ungrateful to God and nature to make such complaints. Now it isn't the lack of jobs oh but the long hours of job. The question people of sound mind should ask are:

* What is the hourly wage
*Do you get owed or short paid for these jobs?
* Are these jobs back-breaking or hard jobs?
* What are the general working conditions of these jobs?

Only wicked and selfish people will tell you America is bad, unsafe, and hard to survive.

Very wicked and mean people.

Even if you find a job with an agency paying $10-12 per hour, you have enough hours to work if you want and can do the job to take in as much as $4k per month.

Now, you can imagine how much a direct staff at the same job who knows what brought him to the US will take home.

Na so all of them dey collect and drive big big new cars because work hours dey to dey pay monthly na all these enjoyment dem no want make people come enjoy with them.

My dear people, there is so much work and less hands such that na me dey reject hours because I need to rest but when I dey my bed I no dey fit rest because my mind go dey calculate how much I dey miss because I want siddon for my bed.

One thing though, it depends on the people you met when you got in and the information you had before making the moves.

One can successfully live and work in the US for 100 years and more as an alien without the right documents so long as you stay away from trouble and keep to the rules.

The system is aware of this fact that loads and loads of illegals abound in the country and of course, are doing the jobs their people won't do which are jobs in very critical sectors and the authorities turn the other way so long as the jobs get done in a timely manner and the economy/system keeps spinning.

In my 1 month that I've been here, Na God bless America I dey take sing every morning...

God bless my destiny...

God bless God too...

Na to work move all my family if possible, my entire clan comot from that dustbin called country.

When I step out from airport, na cry I cry go reach where I dey go inside train when my eye see wetin country and living suppose look like.

May all Nigerian evil leaders both past, present, future, and the ones in the grave continue to rot in hell....

Demons...

I pray for every Nigerian to experience life outside of Nigeria, particularly to the first world countries to understand the difference between life and living.

Are you typing this from an apartment in America or you are typing from your face me I slap you room in Nnewi? You have been so brainwashed to think there are no slums or poor people in America...you prolly don't even know your present standard of living in Nigeria is far better than some people who rely on food ticket to survive in America... atleast you don see food chop today but some people never chop for america like this, I know your addiction to CNN won't let you believe me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 30, 2022
Eazyzhini:

Chicago na home of gang members dem choke for that side
Their PaPa no try..
Carry Newly migrated Kids dey go Chicago South side. Hmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by almarthins(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2022
Ishilove:
A Nigerian lady, Ajibola Elisabeth Junaid from Oyo State narrates how she migrated with her family members to the United States in search of greener pastures. Her family settled in Chicago, as they were all asylum seekers. It did not take long for her to discover that hardly does the American dream exist for minorities or people of colour.

She described America as a reality of racism, poverty, food insecurity and gun violence.

She is a senior student at Wendell Phillips Academy High School.

Her narration below:

https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/true-life-story-american-dream-is-a-mirage-struggle-only-racism-poverty-food-insecurity-gun-violence-are-realities-ajibola-elizabeth-junaid-a-nigerian-asylum-seeker-in-chicago-narrates-experien/

Make she come back Nigeria and experience real poverty. No be by force to stay america

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by MadamVanessa(f): 3:06pm On May 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Babe! I go enter Naija around August.. I will be visiting an old friend around Plaza area.. Make we try see naaaa... Chat me up!

But where you de like diz?
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by MadamVanessa(f): 3:06pm On May 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Babe! I go enter Naija around August.. I will be visiting an old friend around Plaza area.. Make we try see naaaa... Chat me up!

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Asianjollof007: 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
That's a wrong move, you relocated without proper planning.
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by maysimsimple(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2022
Reading thru your writings, its suffice to say, everything that glitters us not gold, however, I would trade my freedom fir the future of my kids, this part of the world is not working and the future looks blink... America for me any day any time regardless the mass shootings.. Answer my prayers oh lord

IPIGMODS:
35 years of living in the US, I have never feared for my safety as much as I do now.
Some of you don't want to hear this but I feel safer whenever I'm back in Lagos than I do here.
Every American major cities have become so dangerous that you have to think about where you are going and fo what purpose.
I generally avoid any unnecessary trips outside of my house.
Coming to Naija soon and I'm looking forward to it like a child going to Disney world.
That's the American reality.

Another mass shooting just last night in TN

https://www.yahoo.com/news/six-people-shot-chattanooga-tennessee-182801897.html

There have been more than 200 of these mass shooting in 2022 alone and we are still in MAY, some don't even make the major headlines anymore.

Having said all these, the US remains may be the only country where you can come from anywhere with nothing and start earning a very decent legal income in a short time. That's what's keeping most people here.
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 30, 2022
almarthins:

Make she come back Nigeria and experience real poverty. No be by force to stay america
No blame the Babe!
Her PaPa no try. Carry dem go Chicago Southside.
Baltimore is there.
Houston where Nigerians full dey there.
Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego dey..
Oklahoma & Nevada dey..
Arizona dey.. & many more!

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Elporo(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2022
pansophist:

A place where drug addicts, homeless folks, and extraordinarily fat mofo are walking and shitting on the streets with tents that stretch for miles upon eyes than the eyes can see. A country that is so wealthy than the whole twenty-seven EU countries combined, also have less than half EU's population, but the kind of poverty, citizens' debt, and infrastructural decay you see in the US makes you angry, asking yourself, what the hell I'm I doing here?

grin I just dey laugh most commenters. Country wey be say person, japa go yankee. E pikin no fit go university without loans. E friend wey e leave for Naija, carry e pikin go St. Johns .. nah im pay. Do you know how that feels?

Nigger was washing bathrooms and working 2 jobs to make rent while his friends were climbing the ranks in Nigeria. Now who's your daddy.

America na your mate?

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by BigIyanga: 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
She left Naija as a refugee in order to seek asylum in the US. Naija currently has about 5m IDPs/refugees in their country. How many does Chicago have? Chicago keeps stats of gun violence .. while Naijs doesnt
In Chicago, minimum wage is $15/hr while in Naija it’s $50/month
In Chicago south-side, you can still find apartment for $800-$1k apartment.. and she’s receiving govt assistance
IL is one of the most generous states to immigrants. You can to go community college with ur immigration status.

Btw, only about 3 zip codes generate 90% of gun violence in the city, then move to other zip codes.

Make she go huskte.

3 Likes

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by almarthins(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Babe!
I go enter Naija around August..
I will be visiting an old friend around Plaza area..
Make we try see naaaa... Chat me up!

grin grin
She big pass u oh. Na Madame o!

No start wetin u no fit finish o
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Artiiclebeast: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Are you typing this from an apartment in America or you are typing from your face me I slap you room in Nnewi? You have been so brainwashed to think their are no slum or poor people in America...you prolly don't even your present standard of living in Nigeria is far better than some people who rely on food ticket to survive in America... atleast you don see food chop today but some people never chop for america like this, I know your addiction to CNN won't let you believe me.

Foolish somebody...

Evil and demonic selfish bastard.

Who says there are no slums in the U.S. make thunder fire you there.

Useless people who'd get up there and hate to share information or encourage others to climb to the top.

What is your grouse with me now, tell me, why are you mad at me? For sharing this information that anyone can make it in the U.S and not just you?

Ogun kill you there...wizard enemy of progress.
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
Zekrayer:
na so. Anti-Americanism. People who have failed all their lives to upgrade their existence who feed on " Western-negatives ". Focus on your generational poverty

Did you read the article
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by IPIGMODS: 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
maysimsimple:
Reading thru your writings, its suffice to say, everything that glitters us not gold, however, I would trade my freedom fir the future of my kids, this part of the world is not working and the future looks blink... America for me any day any time regardless the mass shootings.. Answer my prayers oh lord

Hey, I can't fault you bro, America is still the land of opportunity. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by syntekelite(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2022
Dawn91:

Point of correction I am in naija currently, secondly you will have no idea how cursed Nigeria is until you leave it. You see all the documentaries, first hand stories and websites can never explain well enough the culture shock of the first time you realize all your whole.life up till tnah point you landed in America was a waste.

Nigeria is cursed bro

The world is cursed bro...lol..
We get our own..
Usa get their own..na there psychos full, incl racists ,cultists and all the sudden natural disaster..
Ukraine - wont wish that on any country,
Russia - extreme divide btw the high class and poor is a time bomb waiting to happen
Southern and northern europe- their economy is fueled by crime proceeds- no country commits international crime pass them( importation of stolen vehicles, nuclear materials, human trafficking fr organ donation and forced prostitution e.t.c)
China- wealthy outside rotten within..child labor and the likes.
Uk- advanced naija ,highly corrupt and high crime rate
Spain - broke country with many natural disasters
All arab nations - cursed with religion.. ( thats why dubai toned down on their religious extremism )
I can go on and on...

The whole world is gone bro.. we all just have to find lil pleasures where we can see them...

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by grandstar(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. It's nice when you see people who haven't moved beyond their fathers door mat talk about what they don't know. E.G madamVanessa.

The young lady should know it gets worse before it gets better. Nothing good comes easy. There are poor people everywhere in the world. This is why it is good never to have high expectation on anything. Just believe and give your best.

I'm sure since the young lady has applied for college, after she graduates and go to medical school, she will look back and smile at her very humble beginning. Her future is bright. She shouldn't dampen it with negative thoughts.

Her Enish is fantastic. She writes much better than me.
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by wiseoneking: 3:16pm On May 30, 2022
Ishilove:
A Nigerian lady, Ajibola Elisabeth Junaid from Oyo State narrates how she migrated with her family members to the United States in search of greener pastures. Her family settled in Chicago, as they were all asylum seekers. It did not take long for her to discover that hardly does the American dream exist for minorities or people of colour.

She described America as a reality of racism, poverty, food insecurity and gun violence.

Her narration below:

https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/true-life-story-american-dream-is-a-mirage-struggle-only-racism-poverty-food-insecurity-gun-violence-are-realities-ajibola-elizabeth-junaid-a-nigerian-asylum-seeker-in-chicago-narrates-experien/
at times I wonder the kind of America some of you people are in. America cannot be a bed of roses but I think Nigerian do well both through hard working and advance in Education. When I take a look at my church which is a Nigerian church of almost 100 worshipers with 80% of them Nigerian, I can tell you that 60% of them are strong middle class and high earners above their American counterpart.
A dozen of them without papers are still making it.
Almost all Nigerian kids finishing University are getting a high paid jobs.

Nigerian Americans earns averagely higher than Americans white. Goggle the statistics from American government website.
This girl needs to get herself a college degree and leave that Chicago of a place where those African Americans shoot themselves like animals.

2 Likes

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2022
almarthins:

grin grin
She big pass u oh. Na Madame o!

No start wetin u no fit finish o
... na the type i dey like grin.
No too much excuses & worries.
Her perception about Life is equidistant to Memories & Happiness. She'll fun 2b with!
She has got nothing to lose.
She will enjoy every bit of the experience.
It will augur well & She will testify!
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2022
sunboy:
Everything in this post is nonsense. Mchew

If you view America from the South Chicago side, everything there is true.

It’s cold out there.
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Legendoo: 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
She stating the facts. Just because poverty has almost finished you there in Nigeria doesn't mean she should keep quiet.

No be una spoil Nigeria . Vote Mba.. build strong educated families .. mba , copy tech... Mba ... Do the necessary things like voting.. mba. Love one another... Mba.

Well I'm not surprised, your culture is based on selling each out for crumbs since the day slavery started.
Meanwhile the Chinese, Lebanese are killing it in Nigeria.
I even heard huwawei in lekki runs a segregated space according to race in Nigeria. Just imagine.

Na to dey shout come back home and sane climes up and down , very useless jealous mofos .

How can you shut someone down for expressing the truth just because you don't have the opportunity to be there.

Useless fvkers

Why don't you focus on the perverted sexed up lifestyle you continuously promote.

Omo these people dull die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by argital44: 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
see below
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by grandstar(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Mtcheeew, I stopped reading when I saw Chicago South side.

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians never talk kindly about that place.
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Schifo: 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
The best country in the world . There is what you call”””small beginnings “. Whatever you plant is what you reap. Thank you for your insight.

quote author=Artiiclebeast post=113309399]Abeg make una no listen to all these nonsense oh..

America na God's own country truly truly if you get the right info and know your way.

If na only the gun violence, I go manage am like that dey careful where I dey enter and the kind neighbourhood wey I go stay.

I start one thread for my profile like that to talk about this same issue but because the mods dem too follow
for the people wey dey try preach the abroad life no easy dem abandon am. Dem no want competition for the good life...

https://www.nairaland.com/7145274/re-abroad-life-not-easy

Abeg, anybody wey get legit way to jakpa come America, you better take am oh...

Sweet and blessed country.

I dey come to write more..make I drive reach work first.

Modified:

You see all these spoilt, lazy, and rotten brats, if you listen to them mislead you or successfully make you keep away from competing with them out of wickedness and envy, na you sabi.

This kid could be a privileged rotten kid back home in Nigeria who probably had a whole room to herself with a driver to chauffeur her back and fro wherever she goes without much of an understanding to the fact that "nyansh dey pepper egg wey dey lay egg wey she dey chop".

Her parents obviously needed more in life and thus migrated making this silly kid see herself as living below her standard because of sharing a house and bathroom. She's clearly not happy because she could barely find any poor man pikin to oppress out there.

The idiot even went on to say their condition improved when their asylum was approved. They should have sought the asylum in Nigeria na..

Talking about her parents doing long hours of work. It's evil and ungrateful to God and nature to make such complaints. Now it isn't the lack of jobs oh but the long hours of job. The question people of sound mind should ask are:

* What is the hourly wage
*Do you get owed or short paid for these jobs?
* Are these jobs back-breaking or hard jobs?
* What are the general working conditions of these jobs?

Only wicked and selfish people will tell you America is bad, unsafe, and hard to survive.

Very wicked and mean people.

Even if you find a job with an agency paying $10-12 per hour, you have enough hours to work if you want and can do the job to take in as much as $4k per month.

Now, you can imagine how much a direct staff at the same job who knows what brought him to the US will take home.

Na so all of them dey collect and drive big big new cars because work hours dey to dey pay monthly na all these enjoyment dem no want make people come enjoy with them.

My dear people, there is so much work and less hands such that na me dey reject hours because I need to rest but when I dey my bed I no dey fit rest because my mind go dey calculate how much I dey miss because I want siddon for my bed.

One thing though, it depends on the people you met when you got in and the information you had before making the moves.

One can successfully live and work in the US for 100 years and more as an alien without the right documents so long as you stay away from trouble and keep to the rules.

The system is aware of this fact that loads and loads of illegals abound in the country and of course, are doing the jobs their people won't do which are jobs in very critical sectors and the authorities turn the other way so long as the jobs get done in a timely manner and the economy/system keeps spinning.

In my 1 month that I've been here, Na God bless America I dey take sing every morning...

God bless my destiny...

God bless God too...

Na to work move all my family if possible, my entire clan comot from that dustbin called country.

When I step out from airport, na cry I cry go reach where I dey go inside train when my eye see wetin country and living suppose look like.

May all Nigerian evil leaders both past, present, future, and the ones in the grave continue to rot in hell....

Demons...

I pray for every Nigerian to experience life outside of Nigeria, particularly to the first world countries to understand the difference between life and living.
[/quote]
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Le2money(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2022
Ishilove:

Her narration below:

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by twosquare(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2022
Of all places to go, na Chicago? Chicago fa? Another Sambisa forest disguised as skyscrapers. Where people drop daily from gun violence, gang wars and stray bullets. Borno sef is safer than Chicago...

When we talk of the American dream, please go there legally. Second, know the city you want to move to and not just go to America; otherwise, you will hate your life....can't go to Chicago on a free visa...tueeh tueeh

1 Like

Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by OLULAW: 3:22pm On May 30, 2022
OP be grateful. You wanna return to Nigeria instead?
Re: The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Just chat me up...
We can take it up from there.
Make we create our own Nairaland and leave this toxic forum for dem. Attack too much heregrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.