Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (34860 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Masterito(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2022
A better president to save the poverty level in Nigeria should be your concern than this trash.
Joezinho:
But how can someone emerge as the presidential candidate of a Party that he joined less than 2 weeks to the deadline for submission of flagbearers to INEC.

How absurd is that?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by SteveDGreat: 1:42pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi Supporters entering the hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4bpfrhJuWw
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Lovelive: 1:42pm On May 30, 2022
00FFT00:

That's where you and I come in. Unless you're an enemy of progress.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by onunwa21(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2022
Congratulations to Obi
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by mycar: 1:43pm On May 30, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Obi got it wrong big time. He just lost his chance of becoming the vice president to Atiku.
He wasn't offered it, The chances of him getting it were slim.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Webforyou: 1:45pm On May 30, 2022
What if ! I mean what if He Peter Obi looses to pat utomi grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by xtremeTall(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2022
Pat utomi �
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by sucess001(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2022
You left PDP for this??

Venue be like University lecture theatre ����

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by gloriaolisa(f): 1:46pm On May 30, 2022
Get your PVC for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 1:46pm On May 30, 2022
Poor ppl party
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by udele1: 1:47pm On May 30, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

You lied because there are men who are more accurate than tomorrow's newspaper. I'm telling you now as i've said long before now that power will remain in the North and a Muslim man will be president and his name is Atiku.

Obi was meant to be his vice but as it is written, "in his place, let another take"

I am not disputing. But blame those that sold the South.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Risentouch(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2022
Webforyou:
What if ! I mean what if He Peter Obi looses to pat utomi grin cheesy grin

That shouldn't be your headache unless you are supporting him
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Lovelive: 1:49pm On May 30, 2022
Sir, I am interested.

MuscularDick485:
Show Your Interest If You Want To Be A Moderator On The Ghanaian Forum
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2022
He's a movement, and Nigerians we want to see all the presidential candidates of all the parties debate about the economy, security, equity, justice etc. NO ABSENTIA!
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Charly68: 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
Obi has gone to where his qualities is acceptable not where his qualities was not appreciated.. I love his sense of judgement..
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by KingsJohnson(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
sucess001:
You left PDP for this??

Venue be like University lecture theatre ����

Is this actually your concern??

So he should loot our common wealth and use it to rent a big complex for a few hours event before you will know he is ready to be President.

Nigerians really deserve the kind of leaders they have

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by KingInsightful: 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
Guy say God!!
OFFICIAL336:

NLC President and TUC President already joined the party.

Labour Party structure is NLC and TUC structures. With Peter Obi on the ballot, Labour Party is sure of going far than they ever imagined.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Neimar: 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
Lmao
Baba nr go win anything
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Mrjonah(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
Obi 4 president

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Lovelive: 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
Sir, I wanna belong.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

SteveDGreat:

Check my profile .

I belong to Take back Naija group (Obi support group)
I belong to LIke Mind for Obi) we bought his presidential form in PDP.
We have contributed 42m for his campaign so far.

I go out to register people for their pvc . I preach In buses.

Guy, Posterity will judge us

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Advocate500: 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
The reality of the country, the best hands stand no chance among the looters, obi is trying to start afresh i can understand that.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by pacesetting: 1:53pm On May 30, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Obi got it wrong big time. He just lost his chance of becoming the vice president to Atiku.
Obi is now bigger than being a mere running mate. He did that four years ago, and he's not doing it again. Let that sink in!!

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by SteveDGreat: 1:53pm On May 30, 2022
Pat Utomi has stepped down for Peter Obi in the ongoing Labor Party Presidential Primary election.

More details...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by KingsJohnson(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

HE Peter Obi's destiny is not with Atiku Abubakar.

Obi is no longer a boy.

I expect you to grow up too

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Corporate2020: 1:55pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
A proper, very orderly election, no back stabbing and no bad blood.

Peter Obi for president.
Tinubu for VP

Stop what you are smoking before it stops you.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by 989900: 1:56pm On May 30, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Peter Obi will do well as a minister not president of Nigeria in its present state of comatose.I think he is an intellectual and smart person but i have not seen much of national leadership or statesmanship from him. Even if Biafra is granted today, i dont see him winning that election to be its president.

Your opinion.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Johnchrix(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2022
How much is the party presidential ticket, asking for someone.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by GoodGovernance: 1:57pm On May 30, 2022
udele1:

If you can get to the airport few minutes before plane takes off, get a ticket and still join the flight, its possible.

Will the people in the plane say they booked ticket long ago, but you just came now and got ticket and joined the plane?

The destination should be the focus.

This your analogy is very unintelligent.

At least every person in the plane has a ticket and they will all get to the same destination.

How many people ,late or early, will get Labour's presidential ticket? Is Peter Obi the pilot?

Peter Obi must have been promised a ticket for him to have the gut to leave PDP.

This labour party presidential convention is thus a charade of corruption and favouritism, the end result is already known!
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by GodisFirst: 1:57pm On May 30, 2022
udele1:

If you can get to the airport few minutes before plane takes off, get a ticket and still join the flight, its possible.

Will the people in the plane say they booked ticket long ago, but you just came now and got ticket and joined the plane?

The destination should be the focus.

Thanks for the Analogy. They can even put you in Business or First class seat especially when you are able to pay for it or they know that your presence in that flight will guarantee safe and cosy flight.
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by TruthinAction: 1:57pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:
Even if Peter Obi wins, how will they promote this party on a national level

He can if he mobilize intelligent and responsible youths. We need an intelligent and well educated man for president. A man with a good track record. If he consults me, I will give him winning ideas.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Lovelive: 1:58pm On May 30, 2022
gloriaolisa:
Get your PVC for 2023
Re: Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) by Kingnelson9: 2:00pm On May 30, 2022
This Pat utomi should just shift one corner joor, who knows him

Make way for Peter Obi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / 'Buhari Lifeless': FG To Summon U.S. Ambassador Over Trump’s Comment / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.