Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do (3369 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Nonexisting: 7:51pm On May 30, 2022
abokikhalifa:

You are a mumu man
Mumu boy rather.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Kingbeewillsee(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2022
Fashdeejay:
My apologies if I come off as condescending in anyway, but are you in high school or something??
If so, focus on the things that truly matter and would impact your life positively.... If you are done with school and you have a job and you are ready to settle down, I would suggest you find a good woman to settle down with and if you don't find one, by a dog, they are more loyal than any human (make or female alike)...
No am actually in university and she's actually in 100 level
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by wiseone28: 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
Kingbeewillsee:
Hi guys i date one girl in my school we have been dating for 6 month after somewhile i started noticing my girlfriend behaviour she started becoming more suspicious the first time she cheated on me when she first started dating a guy while dating me. She begged me to forgive her and she said the guy propose to her in public so she had no choice but to accept she told me the guy she dated will break up with her soon and i should forgive her and me patience.
After 3 weeks her and the guy broke up and we continue our relationship till a month later she dated another giving me the most stupidest excuse that the guy wanted to know what it feels to be in love and so she dated him and she told me ahe accepted it and I said that's the end of our relationship after that she started calling me and apologising i should forgive her and accept her she won't do it again what should I do i need advise should I date her back

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Jmichael1(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2022
The bani dey use u catch cruise and u no wn gree get sense,so there4....
U ARE A MUMU MAN.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by placeofallure(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
Kingbeewillsee:
Hi guys i date one girl in my school we have been dating for 6 month after somewhile i started noticing my girlfriend behaviour she started becoming more suspicious the first time she cheated on me when she first started dating a guy while dating me. She begged me to forgive her and she said the guy propose to her in public so she had no choice but to accept she told me the guy she dated will break up with her soon and i should forgive her and me patience.
After 3 weeks her and the guy broke up and we continue our relationship till a month later she dated another giving me the most stupidest excuse that the guy wanted to know what it feels to be in love and so she dated him and she told me ahe accepted it and I said that's the end of our relationship after that she started calling me and apologising i should forgive her and accept her she won't do it again what should I do i need advise should I date her back

Funny story. You both sound like toddlers. Go and face whatever it is you need to at this time, school or apprenticeship, just face something tangible!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
I can tell who's worth my time and I rarely ever change my opinion about that person when it comes to dating, Some are just time wasters, others are the real yoruba demons,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Nonyjacuzie(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2022
Kingbeewillsee:
ENROL IN AN ENGLISH CLASS FIRST
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by lecowas: 6:03am On May 31, 2022
Ur gf is a cheerful giver. Wife her and heart attack will be ur cause of death cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Turned Off By My Armpit Hair? / If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / How I Almost Found Myself In Deepsh×t Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.