Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,386 members, 7,950,822 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia (764 Views)

How Did NCDC Get My Number To Be Sending These When FG Couldn't Fund Accounts? / By God Grace, This Will Be The Package Benue Will Be Sending To Abuja As Senator / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2022
Biden says the U.S. will NOT be sending Ukraine any missile that can hit Russia after Moscow's ambassador and Putin propagandists said it would be crossing a red line

By Rob Crilly, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com
10:42 EDT 30 May 2022 , updated 10:53 EDT 30 May 2022

+8
View gallery
shares
20 comments
Kyiv has been pushing Washington for Multiple Launch Rocket Systems
They can fire missiles hundreds of miles - potentially reaching Russian soil
'We are not going to send to Ukraine rocket systems that strike into Russia,' President Joe Biden told reporters as he returned to the White House on Monday
It comes after Russian officials and propagandists said it would cross a red line
President Joe Biden announced on Monday that the U.S. will not be giving Ukraine long-range missiles that can reach into Russia after Moscow warned that such a move would cross a red line.

Kyiv has repeatedly requested U.S. Multiple Launch Rocket Systems (MLRS) that can fire missiles hundreds of miles as it fights for control of its eastern Donbas region.

Last week, reports surfaced that the weapons could be part of the next package of aid, expected to be announced this week.

But Biden dashed Ukrainian hopes as he returned to the White House after a weekend away.

'We are not going to send to Ukraine rocket systems that strike into Russia,' he told reporters.

Ukraine has already deployed dozens of U.S.-made M109 self-propelled howitzers which provide long-range artillery fire power, as the conflict morphs into a tactical battle over distance.

+8
View gallery
President Joe Biden arrived back at the White House on Monday morning and told reporters that the U.S. will not be sending Ukraine rocket systems that can strike into Russia

+8
View gallery
Ukraine has been demanding Multiple Launch Rocket Systems - like the one seen here in a live fire training exercise in South Korea - to help repel Russian troops in the east of the country

+8
View gallery
The war in Ukraine has morphed into a series of long-range exchanges of artillery and rockets. Here a gypsum manufacturing plant is seen in the city of Bakhmut in Donbas
The Kyiv government has also requested U.S.-made M270 MLRS to repel Russian troops.

That alarmed Moscow, which said Washington would be crossing a red line.

The Russian ambassador to the U.S., Anatoly Antonov used a Telegram post to issue a warning.

'There is a risk that such equipment will be placed near Russia's borders and Ukrainians will be able to strike at Russian cities,' he said, according to Ukrayinska Pravda

'Such a situation is unacceptable and intolerable for us.'

His words echoed those of President Vladimir Putin's TV cheerleaders.

'The US MLRS can launch shells over 500 kilometers,' Olga Skabeyeva said on her show on the state network Rossiya-1

'And if the Americans do this, they will clearly cross a red line, and we will record an attempt to provoke a very harsh response from Russia.'

Ukraine hawks have accused the White House of dragging its feet.

+8
View gallery
Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov warned Washington against sending long-range weapons. 'Such a situation is unacceptable and intolerable for us,' he said
Russian TV: US will cross 'a red line' by sending more weapons
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00
Play
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 0:34
Fullscreen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10868317/Biden-says-NOT-send-Ukraine-missiles-hit-Russia-Kremlin-warning.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR1DV4nAATi8sRjNnvc3Esj2cACMkQN0VJLUaQPGIBsIgUYZTGV18fdcQak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Betscoreodds: 4:23pm On May 30, 2022
Hahahhaha

But we told USA fans that USA won't try Russia patience.

USA don't want to smell Satan two on their soil they won't die for ordinary Ukraine that won't benefit the west but their fans don't know international politics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by God1000(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2022
He's a sage, biden has put Putin where he belongs
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Earlystar698(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2022
But can secretly sell to them in guise of humanitarian assistance. Democrat are bunch of war mongers.

1 Like

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2022
What actually has Russia done to European Union, NATO and America? We always hear America has built this and that weapons to annihilate Russia. Why should the West hate Russia so much? You said democracy and Free World.

Russia has never stood against your System of Governance. What then is your beef if Russians practise Cannibalism as a form of Government? Paddle your own canoe. Is it not sad for 30 EU countries and America to be fighting single Russia?.

Where is our moral values in the world, You accused Russia of the very crimes you commit everyday around the world.

Until this morning Libya has no standing and functional Government because of your democracy and freedom. Look at Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. Where are they going?.........

This war is because nato wants to expand toward Russia and to gently surround great mother Russia...
NATO is an evil organization....
They caused this war and usa said the purpose they caused the war is to weaken Russia...

The west don't care about those people in Ukraine that are losing their life....

The west with its imperial mindset is a threat to humanity............ ............

What is imperial attitude?
Answer.

A country has an imperialistic attitude when it is actively trying to expand its geographic, and therefore political, influence.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

5 Likes

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by PENNYSWAP: 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
grin

Biden is now a Putin fan boy just like igbofarm abi Na Igbofam will say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Saviourk: 4:29pm On May 30, 2022
US trying to be careful.This Biden weak sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by tillaman(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2022
Make e send am first na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2022
tillaman:
Make e send am first na

The fear of putin is the beginning of earthly wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Drenimarcus(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
Medvedev :

Biden said the United States would not supply Ukraine with missile systems capable of attacking Russia.
Reasonable!
Otherwise, when attacking our cities, the Russian Armed Forces would have fulfilled their threat and struck at the centers of these criminal decisions. Some of them are not located in Kiev at all. What would have been next, no need to explain...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
USA fear fear.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:51pm On May 31, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
I did not came late & you won nothing. I saw all what Russian fans base are saying. Don’t be deceived by your lame analysis.

My question- Are you a resident of Ukraine? To know much about Putin calling zelenksy? We’re you there. Does USA intervene in their election/ politics before zelenksy became president? Forget about all those lame histories you pointed out. After all, am also a student of political science, not now , graduated 10yrs ago with many experiences.

Note- What I asked you is these- what could have gone wrong for Ukraine to forsake their blood brother Russia and look for protection from stranger. You can take a side of stranger, you have to take your blood brother side. When you find me right answer, I’m ready to accept your opinions.

Mind you USA is not a saint here, both Russia & USA are foes

You need to acknowledge USA cia used riot to remove the president that is pro Russia.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

You need to acknowledge USA cia used riot to remove the president that is pro Russia.
Like I said, Answer my question first, USA invade like Russia. You forgot how Russia invaded Finland and failed. Two of them are not saint. Answer me- the real reason of all of a sudden siblings of Russia are forsaking them. Don’t forget majority of those countries are part of the USSR family. Just tell me real reason for Ukraine to forsake them and look for stranger protection elsewhere.

Until you give the real facts. I will accept your opinions.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Like I said, Answer my question first, USA invade like Russia. You forgot how Russia invaded Finland and failed. Two of them are not saint. Answer me- the real reason of all of a sudden siblings of Russia are forsaking them. Don’t forget majority of those countries are part of the USSR family. Just tell me real reason for Ukraine to forsake them and look for stranger protection elsewhere.

Until you give the real facts. I will accept your opinions.
there are many reasons which is hard to point out all of them but try to keep in mind

USA helped remove the president that was pro Russia and they help this comedian to be President Infact he may be cia spy for USA.

England and USA have fought many times so just because Ukraine fight with Russia does not mean that Russia did them bad thing.

When Ukraine had pro Russia president in the past both Ukraine and Russia where in peace so the way to bring war between to people is to control the other people president which USA succeeded in doing

That why they like democracy so they remove any president through riot or voting.

https://www.newsweek.com/oliver-stone-meets-toppled-ukrainian-president-accuses-cia-sparking-coup-295814?amp=1

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/hayesbrown/oliver-stone-says-ukraines-revolution-was-actually-a-cia-plo

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
there are many reasons which is hard to point out all of them but try to keep in mind

USA helped remove the president that was pro Russia and they help this comedian to be President Infact he may be cia spy for USA.

England and USA have fought many times so just because Ukraine fight with Russia does not mean that Russia did them bad thing.
That’s not a valid point at all. I’m a Christian, in the Bible , God says don’t kill a soul you can’t created. There’s nothing Russia can tell me to justify their brutal actions. If the world is against them, that’s their cup of tea.

Note- If 4 people saying something about you, that means that person needs to examine his/herself. Nobody holy pass. Russia bought big market. Forget about western propaganda, if you watch t.v or stream lives on mobile, you would see the brutality actions of Russia towards their brother Ukraine.

My take in this, don’t support evil Russia, USA too would suffer too, for supporting all these ungodly acts like homosexual and other things.

Let’s leave it like that.

God bless you and I.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
That’s not a valid point at all. I’m a Christian, in the Bible , God says don’t kill a soul you can’t created. There’s nothing Russia can tell me to justify their brutal actions. If the world is against them, that’s their cup of tea.

Note- If 4 people saying something about you, that means that person needs to examine his/herself. Nobody holy pass. Russia bought big market. Forget about western propaganda, if you watch t.v or stream lives on mobile, you would see the brutality actions of Russia towards their brother Ukraine.

My take in this, don’t support evil Russia, USA too would suffer too, for supporting all these ungodly acts like homosexual and other things.

Let’s leave it like that.

God bless you and I.

Bible is in my finger tip.

When you read Bible also read it properly

You don't know God gave government stick which means power to kill any one who dis obeys the law

You better know what God gave government and understand they have power to kill and to forgive even the church as a group has such powers.

Maybe you think all killing is sin nope you need to study and know the difference.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Bible is in my finger tip.

When you read Bible also read it properly

You don't know God gave government stick which means power to kill any one who dis obeys the law

You better know what God gave government and understand they have power to kill and to forgive even the church as a group has such powers.

Maybe you think all killing is sin nope you need to study and know the difference.
That’s why I know you don’t study and digest your bible well. Why thou shall not kill comes up in Gods commandments. So, because we have government, they should start killing people, come to think of it, if they kill all the masses, who are they going to governed.

Please just go back and study your bible very well, cos you are misleading people with your invalid arguments. I will still ask you , tell me the real reasons why Ukraine left their blood brother and seek for protection from stranger. Don’t forget they shared historical back ground with Russian and Belarusian. Just answer me and let me accept your opinions
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by gtrust: 10:41pm On May 31, 2022
If US weapons hit Russia through whatever means then there’s a strong possibility Russian weapons can hit US by some means

Ukraine needs peace!
The blood they’re sharing there is just excessive
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
That’s why I know you don’t study and digest your bible well. Why thou shall not kill comes up in Gods commandments. So, because we have government, they should start killing people, come to think of it, if they kill all the masses, who are they going to governed.

Please just go back and study your bible very well, cos you are misleading people with your invalid arguments. I will still ask you , tell me the real reasons why Ukraine left their blood brother and seek for protection from stranger. Don’t forget they shared historical back ground with Russian and Belarusian. Just answer me and let me accept your opinions

According to Romans 13:4, government is supposed to punish the evildoer. It is a “minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil.”

Romans 12:17-19 tells the believer to, “never…pay back evil for evil,” and “never take your own revenge.” It’s not that God is telling us to forget or ignore injustice. God will exercise vengeance now or later, and the government is one of his tools for doing this.

Romans 13:3 mentions the government’s positive role: “Do what is good and you will have praise from the same [authority].”

Similarly, 1 Peter 2:13-14 says,

Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution; whether to a king or one in authority, or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

Now in terms of your quest
Cuba and many South African people hate USA so tel me why those who are related to USA in that region hate them too.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

According to Romans 13:4, government is supposed to punish the evildoer. It is a “minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil.”

Romans 12:17-19 tells the believer to, “never…pay back evil for evil,” and “never take your own revenge.” It’s not that God is telling us to forget or ignore injustice. God will exercise vengeance now or later, and the government is one of his tools for doing this.

Romans 13:3 mentions the government’s positive role: “Do what is good and you will have praise from the same [authority].”

Similarly, 1 Peter 2:13-14 says,

Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution; whether to a king or one in authority, or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

Now in terms of your quest
Cuba and many South African people hate USA so tel me why those who are related to USA in that region hate them too.

Now you're coming out gradually to say the truth. If Russia is good , Ukraine will relate with them very well without forsaking them. That's why I asked you why Ukraine seek protection from stranger. That's show Russia is not a Saint likewise USA.

It amaze me to see a lot of youths on nairaland that has never stepped out of Nigeria, castigated USA as if , USA was their enemy from the birth. If USA decided to give free visa, am sure you would be among to apply first. Don't let's be hypocrite, leave Ukraine issues for EU to solve, we have our own issues in Nigeria to solve.

My question- Are you satisfied with Nigeria current situation?

That's why I said you won nothing here on Nairaland. Everyone like who they like, but by supporting Russia and their brutality as at current now, is EVIL

1 Like

Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Now you're coming out gradually to say the truth. If Russia is good , Ukraine will relate with them very well without forsaking them. That's why I asked you why Ukraine seek protection from stranger. That's show Russia is not a Saint likewise USA.

It amaze me to see a lot of youths on nairaland that has never stepped out of Nigeria, castigated USA as if , USA was their enemy from the birth. If USA decided to give free visa, am sure you would be among to apply first. Don't let's be hypocrite, leave Ukraine issues for EU to solve, we have our own issues in Nigeria to solve.

My question- Are you satisfied with Nigeria current situation?

That's why I said you won nothing here on Nairaland. Everyone like who they like, but by supporting Russia and their brutality as at current now, is EVIL

Do you think posting fake locations on nairaland shows your really in USA.

Do you think or assume am a youth in Nigeria.

Grow up not everyone is Nigeria like you.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Do you think posting fake locations on nairaland shows your really in USA.

Do you think or assume am a youth in Nigeria.

Grow up not everyone is Nigeria like you.
Hello for your Information, I live in Lagos, before relocating to Osun state, cos of my business. I always travel to the USA cos my family live there. My journey is Nigeria/USA. I’m a Nigerian to the bone.

Tell me something new. I always tell people don’t type anything behind the keyboard, cos people thinks nobody see them.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Hello for your Information, I live in Lagos, before relocating to Osun state, cos of my business. I always travel to the USA cos my family live there. My journey is Nigeria/USA. I’m a Nigerian to the bone.

Tell me something new. I always tell people don’t type anything behind the keyboard, cos people thinks nobody see them.
no need to argue. Just don't label some one you don't know.
Re: Biden Says The U.S. Will NOT Be Sending Ukraine Any Missile That Can Hit Russia by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
no need to argue. Just don't label some one you don't know.
If you really understand me very well, I’m not in any position to label anyone. What I said is, we have our own issues in Nigeria than arguing about Foreign issues.

Shalom, God be with us

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Bola Tinubu Shakes Vigorously As He Speaks At APC Presidential Primary / Proud Tinubu Lambasts Ahmed Lawan Says He Can Lick His Wound Now | Humiliates VP / Bola Tinubu Dance To A Popular Song - Buga By Kizz Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.