Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,281 members, 7,970,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

Wishing Without Hard Work Is A Mere Illusion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wishing Without Hard Work Is A Mere Illusion (102 Views)

Is Au's Permanent G-20 Membership A Mere Symbolic Move? / Is this belief true or just a mere superstition? / Hard Work Do In Life & Allways Success You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wishing Without Hard Work Is A Mere Illusion by Vickin12: 4:57pm On May 30, 2022
I wished I was as rich as Dangote. I also wished I was swimming in the ocean of dollars where I had a surplus of dollars in my bank account to spend. The more I wished for those things I observed that the only impact I felt afterward was the feeling of unhappiness because my wishes never came to reality. The older I grew I discovered that if my wishes were to be horses � even a blind man want to ride on them. Then I decided to bring my wishes to reality by putting in the level of hard work those great men I wished I was like gave in that led to their greatness in life. Whenever I wished for something I try to figure out what I can do to bring my wishes to reality. There is no crime in wishing for something that is the nature of humans we are insatiable we desire better things as we advanced further in life.
My good advice is that you always utilize the time you use in wishing to figure out how you can bring those wishes to reality. i am one of those who strongly believe that our wishes can come to reality. Selah✌

(1) (Reply)

Adamu Reveals Key Way To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria / Full Stack Developer Course / Buy Best Quality Socks From JHF SOCKS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.