Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) (76573 Views)

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2022
In the bid to demarket Obi you finally reminded Nigerians about the forgotten famous Tinubu Bullion van Saga in Bourdillon where Bullion vans were sighted driving into his home on election eve with mammoth crowd milling around to collect their bribe.

That Bullion van alone should be enough reason for APC to disqualify Tinubu from the contest.

Criminal
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Diligence: 8:37pm On May 30, 2022
Nigerians are ready to take back their country with Mr Peter Obi as their Leader.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:43pm On May 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yorubas are illitrates.

Election materials are now money.

Ndiara.

pls learn not to use the general word "yorubas' cos some are reasonable too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:44pm On May 30, 2022
Hmm, una don start again
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by my3name(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yorubas are illitrates.

Election materials are now money.

Ndiara.
haba
oga must you be tribalistic
na one oo
all tribes get illiterates don't personalize it to one tribe

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by wencesolo(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
Maobichek:

Good evening, this comment is absurd, uncalled for, please refrain from comments like this, thank you.

Noted but such hate speeches should not be moved to front page. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by shigishege: 9:01pm On May 30, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

U dey mind Tinubu Yoruba miscreants?

Ignore them bro. That is what they know how to do best!
lols. But I'm a Yoruba man.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Maobichek: 9:11pm On May 30, 2022
wencesolo:

Noted but such hate speeches should not be moved to front page. Thanks

You are welcome, i hardly don't respond to ppl once i go to their profile and realize that they just registered in Nairaland, most people promoting hate and tribalism here can't maintain a moniker for a long time. Fear is the reason why they always switch moniker, some even have more than one moniker.

Once again, thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by caxi(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2022
OBI has come for our good, PDP struggled to keep Nigeria APC probed them and did damage look at our cost of living being a Nigerian worse. lets give Peter Obi a try from neutral party. Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Invitationn: 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
SensualMan:
When the ritualistic backward tribe are bored, they look for something to conjure up.

Say it! You don't have the balls do you?
Say the name of the "ritualistic backward tribe" and the name of your own tribe so we can find out who's in fact primitive grin
Coward
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by pquaver(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
foryourmind:
So assuming it's not electoral materials, let's assume it's money and it belongs to Obi.

What is he going to use the money for? To bribe opposition who have already stepped down? To bribe delegates when he's the only aspirant?

Thiefnubuu urchins grasping on straws again.

Gnashing of teeth for the wicked cheesy cheesy

How did he become only aspirant? No be money?
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by pquaver(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
Throwback:

Say what?

Finish him!!!

FATALITY!!! THROWBACK WINS
FLAWLESS Victory..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by legallyminded: 9:47pm On May 30, 2022
Lush100:
my database in is there,
I was given a temporary voter card in a state long time ago when I did capturing.
I just need to redirect for collection of pvc

Use another email address. If you try recovering a password it won't work
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Miracle2020: 9:53pm On May 30, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
U will need a bigger brush to taint that man. Try harder.
Btw how did an official with bag of voting materials going in opposite direction become Peter Obi?
I know who you work for. He is Thuggery and CORRUPTION Personified. Continue to worship your Bullion Van Deity.
I have never seen where voting materials are put in a Ghana must go. But I have seen where money is put in a Ghana must go bag.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Miracle2020: 9:57pm On May 30, 2022
foryourmind:
So assuming it's not electoral materials, let's assume it's money and it belongs to Obi.

What is he going to use the money for? To bribe opposition who have already stepped down? To bribe delegates when he's the only aspirant?

to pay the opponents the money they used to buy the form.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2022
an0daGuy:

lol grin so you’re trying to say the bullion van’s google maps gps was seriously malfunctioning that day abi?

You are right, there was a misdirection on google map...
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by winterfell007(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2022
SensualMan:
When the ritualistic backward tribe are bored, they look for something to conjure up.

Please be cautious, not all of them are. Try to be civil. We need them to lend us their support
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by an0daGuy: 10:11pm On May 30, 2022
Oyerinde16:

You are right, there was a misdirection on google map...

And the ‘misdirection’ directed the bullion vans straight into tilumbu compound? grin Chai!

This tilumbu must be a heavyweight crook sha. I doff my hat for this remarkable afonja breed indeed
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Lush100(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2022
legallyminded:

Use another email address. If you try recovering a password it won't work

I've logged in.
Added passport photo.
Applied for change of polling unit.
I am unable to apply for collection of pvc.
They are asking me to visit the same location I did it which was inside a village 7 states from my current location
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2022
Reality3080:
can u show us pictures of tinubu carrying Ghana must go?

This is d hypocrisy of igbos,they make noise when it involve others but twist d narrative when it involves others

Can’t imagine what will happen if it was tinubu entourage

Yorubas forming woke can now see the truth now n how mischievous this people are

Mumuuuuuuuu

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by niel63(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2022
Una still drag small Ghana enter this thing.

My sweet beloved Ghana. Una sorry!
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Pocketnews: 10:44pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku ABUBAKAR is inching close to the presidency of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
I can't believe this nonsense made front page..
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by bluefilm: 10:53pm On May 30, 2022
foryourmind:

Don't mind Tinubu people.

Their dumbness smells from faraway like all those smelly Lagos gutters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Preciousgift90: 11:06pm On May 30, 2022
Reality3080:
can u show us pictures of tinubu carrying Ghana must go?

This is d hypocrisy of igbos,they make noise when it involve others but twist d narrative when it involves others

Can’t imagine what will happen if it was tinubu entourage

Yorubas forming woke can now see the truth now n how mischievous this people are

But we have seen him carrying bullion van
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Reality3080: 11:26pm On May 30, 2022
naijapips04:

No na tomato bullion van dey carry. Werey.
your parents are mad
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by InoGetJoy: 11:36pm On May 30, 2022
Mickykarim:
THERE GOES THE SANCTIMONIOUS BUFFOON.

A liar political harlot who exited different political parties because he could not match their spend spree mechanism. This clearly exposed him for what he truly is.
Read this rubbish you just wrote and ask yourself if you have sense
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by ScamHunter: 12:08am On May 31, 2022
Dawn91:
Who pushed this nonsense to front page .come on lads for once let us have sense. That is how one was on the other page saying this gentleman hates Yoruba? How?

This is one detribalised individual. I am even more tribalistic than him cause I am from Edo state but I don't like Yoruba, Delta , Bayelsa and Rivers people at all. Come on let's do things with sense pls .

Forget tribe this man will give us back a good economy. Naira would probably rise to N150 to $1.
Jobs would finally be available, Finally NLC might outlaw contract staffing, customers will secure our poruus borders , a proper census would be carried out , all the sea ports would become active and dredging done where necessary. He would probably have the balls to scrap NNPC and create state police . Tribe aside we need this man in Aso rock or Nigeria might crash financially and security wise In the next 4 years

You're a man of vision. I wish I'm close to Peter Obi campaign, I'd have suggested that you become one of his special advisers when he becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by obilokechukwu(m): 12:24am On May 31, 2022
May be this man has carry biafran must go bag not ghanna must go bag.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by obilokechukwu(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I didn't see Peter obi carrying a ghana must go bag in the picture

Peter obi is the type that doesn't give bribe like Tinubu so this news is born out of hate,envy and jealousy
may be he might carry biafran must go bag not ghana must go. No sense, let he learn from tinubu the wise man.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by ScamHunter: 12:42am On May 31, 2022
3662AA:
Seun, what is this?

Have you no shame? This is how low you’d go?

You love the current day nigeria?
The guy has made money so he thinks it's the end of the world. Nigerians can continue voting crooks and suffer. It's not his concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.