Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,684 members, 7,902,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat (27349 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / APC Senators In Marathon Meeting To Impeach Saraki / National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by okeyumez(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2022
He should step down for ekewremadu and stop talking rubbish
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by slivertongue: 7:25pm On May 30, 2022
Another active rumour
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by adspelite(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by SledgeHammerer: 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 30, 2022
Join Labour party Ekweremadu
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by CoalcityBoi: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;

I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.

It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.

Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.

In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.

In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.

In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.

In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.

In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.

Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.

If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.

Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.

Go and get your PVC today!!!

- Ayodele Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Quiny32323: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
E go soon turn to marathon sex
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Foreigna2: 7:32pm On May 30, 2022
MumuAFONJA:

Smelly skull miner,how many Yaruba Christians skull do u harvest today?

Ask your mama. She was helping me keep them under her deflated breasts.
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Emekaonline: 7:32pm On May 30, 2022
MumuAFONJA:
The useless Tilumbu can never be the president of this country, he should go and rule his follow useless Yaruba skull miners and urchins in Iragbiji

Obviously you and your father are fools and of the devil. Is this news about Tinubu? Osu fool

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by MumuAFONJA: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Ask my mama. She was the one i harvested and her deflated breasts.
Dirty yaruba Muslim skull miner,do u also harvest ur mother's t0t0?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
See dis carton man.

APGA , APC & PDP all zoned their gubernatorial ticket to Enugu but Ekweremadu need waiver from the APC national chairman in order to obtain the APC ticket.

Selfishness @ d highest level.
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Emekaterry: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
Abaribe was angered by pdp and he entered apga got senatorial ticket and move on with life,this one called ekweremmadu is is still doing gra gra in the name of contesting for governorship, meeting with a Yahoo Yahoo governor and co, failure awaits him.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2022
You fight for power and fighting for power means desperation?
kennethfranc:
Why are these men so desperate to be in power?

He will still loose anyway. Enugu is a PDP state and I done see any party winning not even APC.
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by MetaPhysical: 7:38pm On May 30, 2022
Ekweremadu partnered with Saraki in 8th Senate to frustrate Buhari in first term.

Is he looking for Buhari endorsement now, or what? grin
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by MumuAFONJA: 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
Emekaonline:

Obviously you and your father are fools and of the devil. Is this news about Tinubu? Osu fool
God punish u and ur smelly Afonja dirty under bridge begging papa grin grin
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by onuman: 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
Uzodinma, what good has APC which Okorocha introduced to Imo state, and now sustained by you, brought to Imo state?
Not even one development project.

Do you and Ekweramadu now want the type of violence in your federal
constituency, notably Orlu, Imo state, to start in Enugu state?
Your senatorial district that sustained APC in Imo state is now the deadly zone of the state, and literally a forgotten area.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by oliverwrites: 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
MumuAFONJA:
The useless Tilumbu can never be the president of this country, he should go and rule his follow useless Yaruba skull miners and urchins in Iragbiji
I blame Seun who is allowing idiots like you to do this shiit.

Stupid miscreants.
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by petertega9(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2022
when Ike Ekeremadu join Apc
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by WonderGod(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2022
Pio44:
Peter obi is better, let get it right this time,get ur PVC

Pass the message across to Peter Obi to use:
"Restoration of Nigeria Glory" as the theme of his campaign.

He will win with this campaign strategy.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by kens01: 7:46pm On May 30, 2022
MumuAFONJA:
you'll definitely know this person is one child of hate,of all the problems you people are facing in SE,Tinubu is your major headache here Ipob fool instead of you to hold your yeye SE leaders responsible for una failure,you are here blaming someone who's already a success in his region,I think you are still suffering from the breakfast or heartbreak served to you guys by PDP�
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Karemarealty288(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
I pity people wasting adrenaline on top these politicians....they only care about themselves and nothing else.
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by kens01: 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
What has this story got to do with Tinubu in the first place
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by MumuAFONJA: 7:49pm On May 30, 2022
kens01:
you'll definitely know this person is one child of hate,of all the problems you people are facing in SE,Tinubu is your major headache here Ipob fool instead of you to hold your yeye SE leaders responsible for una failure,you are here blaming someone who's already a success in his region,I think you are still suffering from the breakfast or heartbreak served to you guys by PDP�
Smelly afonja dirty Muslim,e pain u grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Nchenches: 7:52pm On May 30, 2022
Ike Ekweremadu wants Enugu South to benefit from zoning in order to get more modern development to Enugu south.

But Hope Uzodinma is not the right person to ally with in such pursuit.

Hope Uzodinma who comes from Orlu senatorial zone has not repaired more than one street in Orlu since he became governor. Orlu is forgotten by Uzodinma government.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Freebills12: 7:52pm On May 30, 2022
This is just to show how honourable Peter Obi is, he could have waited for VP slot but that will amount to betrayal of Southern Nigeria. No other Nigerian politician can be as honourable as that man.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by SpecialEdition: 7:52pm On May 30, 2022
MumuAFONJA:

Why are you insulting a whole tribe?

Anyway. Reasonable people should vote Peter Obi let's stop this Divide and Rule attitude.
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Mccullum: 7:55pm On May 30, 2022
Pio44:
Peter obi is better, let get it right this time,get ur PVC

Is better as president of his town union grin
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
Nawa for Ike Ekweremadu. This news really saddens me. Ikeoha, you have really disappointed me.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by Pastorsmile: 8:07pm On May 30, 2022
Politicians are real difference and special species. We fight
ourselves because of them and they see things differently.
The other day somebody was abusing me here on Nairaland over Tinubu, obi and pyo .

If Ekweremadu can go to Apc Secretariat, seen and having political talks with Uzodima and Apc national Chairman, then, then it means there is something they know that most of us don't.
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by zionstaar75: 8:08pm On May 30, 2022
Bashruma224:
Ggn s
why can't you be winning the money for yourself?only idiots will give you audience
Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by anonimi: 8:10pm On May 30, 2022
Mynd44:
Put your trust in politicians they will make you look like a clown.

See, best to watch and mock them

As they work on wrecking and looting our present and future?
Or what is the effect of the watching and mocking

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat by zionstaar75: 8:11pm On May 30, 2022
SpecialEdition:

Why are you insulting a whole tribe?

Anyway. Reasonable people should vote Peter Obi let's stop this Divide and Rule attitude.
I will vote obi too and am a yoruba man,we can't allow these senseless tribal bigots to cloud our sense of judgement, we can't come down to their level

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​​OPC Leader, Gani Adams​,​ Visit​s​ South Africa / Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.