Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court (20571 Views)

Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Peter Obi’s Labour Party Faction Recognised By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by BJanta: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
DamianX:
Skullminers running Helter skelter

Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia by Metrix147: 9:33am

Residents Allege Mysterious Death Of Guests, Cases Of Missing Persons In Aba Hotel

Residents of the Ogbor-Hill area of Aba, Abia State have called on the State Commissioner of Police, CP Janet Agbede, state Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu and other relevant authorities to launch an investigation into cases of alleged deaths and missing persons in an unnamed hotel located in the area.

A resident, Chimuanya Ezenna on Friday alleged that the hotel which is strategically located around Ubani Street, Ogbor-Hill Aba has become a notorious centre for reports of deaths and missing customers with nobody arrested yet.

Ezenna alleged that majority of the residents who reported the cases of alleged deaths and missing persons at the Ogbor-Hill Police Division are now afraid of going further over threat to their lives and failure of the police to arrest any suspect in connection with the cases.

He said that the latest case of death at the hotel occurred on 15/04/2022 when a young lady whose identity is yet unknown was killed and her two-year-old female child stolen by her killers.

According to Ezenna residents gathered from a reliable source in the hotel that her killers are two young men, whose identities are yet to be revealed by the Hotel management even though their faces were captured by the CCTV camera of the hotel.

"Information available to us has it that over seven murder cases have been recorded at the said Hotel since the beginning of this year 2022 which the Director of the Hotel has covered by truncating investigation to save the Hotel's name.

"At a point in time a few days ago, some youths vowed to set the Hotel ablaze if the killers of the innocent young single mother of one is not unveiled.

"The Azuka Divisional Police Station is currently investigating and has released the Director of the Hotel who has not fed the Police with the necessary information of the killers of lady.

"The incessant killing going on in that hotel and why Police has refused to prosecute the Hotel Management and Staff for Conspiracy and Murder is provoking and the Governor need to do something."

When contacted, Abia State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Geoffrey Ogbonna confirmed that the incident did happen and the corpse of the deceased was moved to a morgue for preservation while efforts are being intensified to unravel the people behind the dastardly act.

Ogbonna said that the state Criminal Investigation Department (CID) is handling the matter now and if there is anyone with useful information that can help police to identify the people behind the crime, such a person should feel free to volunteer such information to the police.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/residents-allege-mysterious-death-guests-cases-missing-persons-aba-hotel/

Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) by BoneBlogger(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2018

Nigerian ladies have been warned to be careful of whom they follow and relate with especially this critical time of the year.

The warning is coming following the gruesome killings of two young ladies by men suspected to be ritualists in Anambra.

According to Prince Chijioke, the two ladies were found dead on Wednesday morning (yesterday) with their private parts and breasts cut off in Umunze, Orumba South Local Government Area of the State.

Their naked corpses were left abandoned by the roadside to the shock of the villagers. 

Some months ago, a 30-year old woman was found dead opposite Saint Mary Catholic Church, Obieze village, Ifitedunu in Dunukofia local government area of Anambra State.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/two-ladies-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-anambra-state.html

(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/two-ladies-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-anambra-state.html
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by MrUchenna1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Real gold is not afraid of the melting pot...P.O THE ROCK

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by akbonus: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
YoungLionken:
Another plan to put a stop to Obi..

But let's be honest, Peter Obi will never be Nigeria's President...

Ok,lets watch and see, sit down look na dog name, una eye go clear soon tifnubu supporters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obi is a Very stingy goat, Dem fit run am street Sha? grin

Imagine how he tey ol money for here, grade A akagon grin
Golan007:
Dem don run street for Obi.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Capernum: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sergio101:
We already knew they will come up with this lame lines

But I tell you guys.......shishi, you won't see from obi cheesy

On obi's mandate I stand

He should just forget about becoming president. If he had stayed in pdp, he would have been the best choice of VP to Atiku. That would have been the joker to crush APC.... But Obi is selfish and greedy even though I love him.

If you're still standing on Obi's mandate, you better come down or you fall down.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by sogodihno: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

[s][/s]Tinubu you're supporting is not only in fire but deepest hell.

No hell is worst than a public figure like Tinubu to unashamedly urinate In his agbada in public, he suffers from Alzheimer, Enuresis, he also suffers from Essential Tremor, then few days from now he'll received the final humiliation from APC primaries. Pity cursed Tinubu your demigod and leave Peter Obi alone[s][/s].

I have one sniper for you, I can see how pained you are, you will be needing it to end this misery when Tinibu become president

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Belial06: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu you're supporting is not only in fire but deepest hell.

No hell is worst than a public figure like Tinubu to unashamedly urinate In his agbada in public, he suffers from Alzheimer, Enuresis, he also suffers from Essential Tremor, then few days from now he'll received the final humiliation from APC primaries. Pity cursed Tinubu your demigod and leave Peter Obi alone.

Madam for a lady this is extremely crude derogatory and classless.

Or maybe you are a man using female profile as alot of you do here?.
This is so toxic that I couldn't bring myself to read it completely.

Please don't you dare claim to be an Atiku or Obi supporter because their supporters are not this classless.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Okarakwu: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Since all these years this nonsense Mr okafor forgot that he has a case pending in court...if I may ask Mr useless okafor what do you stand to gain if you scuttle Obi's chance at the poll...we have corrupt politicians messing up the country and we have useless nonentity like mr okafor fighting anything good to make things better .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by ponishah: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
DukeOfNigeria:
Abdulsalam’s ex-deputy vows to obtain new court orders today

NLC still in court against Abure, says Falana

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/30/2023-obis-aspiration-suffers-setback-as-fresh-litigation-rocks-labour-party/
The problem of ndiigbo are ndiigbo..
Calisthenics Okafor gone to court

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by MosD: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
People just deceived Obi untill he got everything wrong politically. I wish he had remained in PDP and lobbied VP, would have been a great asset and brighter prospect of becoming president in future

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by NigeriaAjoka: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even if Obi runs as an independent candidate I, my family, my friends and every other well meaning Nigerians will vote for him so LP should go to sleep cuz we are not even supporting Obi because of party!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Afamed: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Them don show the Pandora thief shege

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Akharmony: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
It is not easy to b a Nigerian politician. .
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Meteng: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
And it is his same ibo brother, that wants to do him in. Ibos eh!

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Ambrosini1985: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Okafor if u like turn to okorie nothing for u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by odomanis: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Islandlady:
From frying pan to fire

Did you here him saying that it would have been better for Obi to have remained in PDP ? What does that tell you ? We know where this is coming from. He never said Obi should have come to see them(the other faction). We know all these would come. Suddenly the court case resurfaces. Labour Party is now a hot cake so, everyone wants to partake. All thanks to Obi. But they don't know that if Obi leaves Labour party today,Labour party dies again.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
The earlier they go to court the better. If they are not ready to settle, Peter obi should pick another party, we will still vote him in mass.

Simple.

The masses are the structure, not the party.

Fear fear people.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by hotseat: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
What, are you kidding me?

They say, "look before you leap", alas, Peter Obi seems instead chose to "leap before you look"

Now, he has to face hard facts!

The NLC is a "scam" political party for his aspiration of becoming a flag bearer of any political party as things stand.

Talk of double jeopardy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Igbofam2: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
That of Okafor could be their own internal affair. We are the people that went to court against Abdulsalam and while the case was pending, they went to do convention in Benin.

“Meanwhile, the court had ruled that parties must have a unity convention and we were not part of it
.”

This is the part that has destroyed Peter Obi's ambition.

You cannot carry out a convention while a court case against it was pending.

Na so Peter Obi's curse take catch up with am be this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
NigeriaAjoka:
Even if Obi runs as an independent candidate I, my family, my friends and every other well meaning Nigerians will vote for him so LP should go to sleep cuz we are not even supporting Obi because of party!!!

Independent candidate the better.

Time for a better Nigeria has come and Peter Obi can rescue this country.

Finito.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by MadamVanessa(f): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Islandlady

shocked

Everything you called mods, rule this, rule that. You'll cry and wail forever, I will still be here.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by HilcomTech(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Double wahala for Peter Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by colorsofrainbow: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Golan007:
Dem don run street for Obi.

grin
You are no more campaigning for your Tinubu? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Golan007: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You are no more campaigning for your Tinubu? grin grin

In due time.

Some of us don't celebrate until we win.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Bragalane: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
This Pandora Criminal must be on the ballot come 2023, the entire Igbo tribe must be duly disgraced for future references. Thunder Kee una one by one.

Sergio101:
We already knew they will come up with this lame lines

But I tell you guys.......shishi, you won't see from obi cheesy

On obi's mandate I stand

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by MadamVanessa(f): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol I have noticed that your comments are always incoherent, gibberish, classless, stupid. . .Is that you on your dp looking all fat and grown up!? Haba you are too old for all these rubbish and nuisance you are constituting on this forum, pls grow up! Support your candidate, I support my candidate... don't ever quote me again on the political section to spew your usual trash, if you eventually do, I will report you...Good day!!!

shocked

Empty are you and empty will you be till the end of time. You're so emotional ridden hence you can't take half of what you give to others, reason you're always in tears calling on mods to come to your rescue.

Of what gain will it be to me to follow a girl who once post unashamedly how she wanted to raped the cousin abi nephew ? You're actually the shameless one here, bury your head in shame.

I am someone you can never be even if you're given a thousand life time. Now get out.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by highness25(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
DukeOfNigeria:
Abdulsalam’s ex-deputy vows to obtain new court orders today

NLC still in court against Abure, says Falana

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/30/2023-obis-aspiration-suffers-setback-as-fresh-litigation-rocks-labour-party/
jumping from trying pan to fire. E don be
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by ubimagos: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
The name sound Fulani, somehow!
prophetwis:
Former Deputy National Chairman of the LP, Calistus Okafor, gave the hint in an interview with THISDAY in Abuja.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court by Amalekki: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
deji17:
Person wey want lead Nigeria o. Simple due diligence he cannot do. Wan ti gbe ni handicap... grin grin
Plenty talk, no sense.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere / BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Amaechi Was Governor When 32 People Were Killed In Omoku - Wike Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.