Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria (42344 Views)

Tinubu Lied About Bringing Enron And Econet To Nigeria / Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by yeking18(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2022
Can any good Samaritan assist me with an accommodation around Ikeja and Iyana Ipaja. I got a fintech Job at Ikeja but I stay far from the office. Please any good Samaritan should help me pending the time I sort my accommodation out... Thank you
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Adexxi(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2022
You rather ask your father , it's a fact you remain save till eternity... oloriburuku
gbemishile:

Ow ur generations do ur state?
Ow ur present generation dey run am?
Ow ur future generations wan meet am?
Food for thought
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by kunleiky(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
If any of you know about ENRON and its scandals in US, then Tinubu needs to be nailed to the cross for that statement.

/
Let's be objective irrespective of our political leaning, Enron catastrophic failure does not have anything with someone bringing the company to his state while he was a leader, and vice-versa.
I knew how Enron ended, that's their own internal palava. How did they contribute to our development when engaged is what we should be interested in.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn’t live solely on income generated from politics. The man who knows what it means to build a successful business.

The only politician that campaign base on his achievement while in office.

Jagaban 2023 is a goal !!!

You forgot to add the only politcan who is a drug Barron , the emacipator of lekki toll gate youth

Are those not archievement too....
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gbemishile: 9:03am On May 31, 2022
Adexxi:
You rather ask your father , it's a fact you remain save till eternity... oloriburuku
Let's separate facts from fiction.
Ur forefathers asslicked right from the era of gown.
Una surrender lick am well well,when hunger wire una forefathers way start the senseless war.
It's on records ur forefathers were the first ethnic group to stain the Nigerian flag with the blood if the innocent during the first coup
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Allisgud: 9:04am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I can bet my last card that you are not as eloquent as Tinubu.

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

It shows you are a shameless hatred filled soul and a nonentity.

quiet all this u claim he brought to Nigeria,hope u have a stable light ever since then,the econet he brought do u know how many billions was selfishly and corruptly added to his account,hope the Amala and ewedu they serve u at apc pry will serve u for 8 years
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by tunize(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn’t live solely on income generated from politics. The man who knows what it means to build a successful business.

Una don start again abi....?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by amaks: 9:08am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu is old and weak. I wish him good health, strength and long life. But in politics you'll be naive not to factot in the risks of fronting for elective position an old weak likely sickly person (videos have circulated online of him shaking like he got parkingsons), especially in Nigeria where region sadly is still important, anything can happen to him (Godforbid, not my prayer. Though he's not my choice for President tho) in office, and if he goes power automatically moves to the vice president who will most likely be from a different region. SW thereby still loosing. These are political calculations I'm sure they've done already, probably Tinubus desperate ambition is overshadowing all reasoning. And if he doesn't care what happens afterwards paradventure that's selfish of him.
Also we really can't consider compare his physical and mental strength 20 years ago to today, it's clearly showing on him already, even in his speech, for those citing his governorship days achievements. He should have just remained the respected elder statesman he is. SW still has other better presidential choices. Actually, ideally this should be the turn of the SE. That's another discussion thread. Nigerian leadership is not for compensation of people's person wishes, it's a competitive world out there and we need strong competent up to date leaders. Compensations and rewards can take other forms. I won't really be surprised if he gets it, that has been the story of Nigerias past, but then how do we hope to move ahead with the rest of the world, that's why we remain stuck.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Adexxi(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2022
You need to tell the the whole world how your fathers met their waterloo while asslicking their slave master , if you still have a mother , put a question to her also; bèrè lowo ìyá re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa baba re ni ojá Ejigbomekun ... O ni ku re
gbemishile:

Let's separate facts from fiction.
Ur forefathers asslicked right from the era of gown.
Una surrender lick am well well,when hunger wire una forefathers way start the senseless war.
It's on records ur forefathers were the first ethnic group to stain the Nigerian flag with the blood if the innocent during the first coup
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by SledgeHammerer: 9:12am On May 31, 2022
This is the oyegun some bitter losers claim is an arch enemy of Tinubu. He was even enjoying the lecture by president Tinubu.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by sonature1: 9:13am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

Ogbeni, go and rest. Tinubu is an old man who has done so well for himself. He should go and rest.

Nigeria deserves a better leader, not Buhari Pro Max. When the pressure of that office comes, I bet that man will start sleeping and waking in a London hospital. Nobody wants that again.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gbemishile: 9:13am On May 31, 2022
Adexxi:
You need to tell the the whole world how your fathers met their waterloo while asslicking their slave master , if you still have a mother , put a question to her also; bèrè lowo ìyá re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa baba re ni ojá Ejigbomekun ... O ni ku re
Odeshi.
Ur forefathers own dey Google.instead make u go ask.just Google am to get more comprehensive news on it. Customers I know say ur papa still dey village.na u run come Lagos cus u be nonentity for ur state.

Alayebaje.oo ni kure
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by alloy123: 9:15am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu seems too old to be nija presido in general view...i just confimaa am now
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:

He won't be president.

You guys should stop wasting your time.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by darelar(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2022
mizz2posh:
If he was still young and strong, he would have done a good job as president, cos he tried as governor of Lagos. However, his style of leadership, where he is like a dictator, is something people are scared of, he practically owns Lagos he decides who becomes governor, senator, reps, LGA chairman, even down to who becomes Oba etc, his mom was iya oloja of Lagos state, after she died he installed his daughter, his wife is a senator. The North will fight with their last blood to make sure he doesn't get the ticket.

Can you tell me any leaders, governor or any anyone's in any position that doesn't want to control?

Okowa did everything possible for his candidate to emerge as flag bearer, Woke did same, many governors did same, okorosha want to install his in-law, Amosun want his boy to become Ogun governor, Dickson did same in Bayelsa and heaven didn't fall. We need someone that can take the power away from the Northern this 2023 election, someone that won't answer yes sa to the Cabal or whatever they call themselves.

Some young, Hale and healthy have died unexpectedly. One appearance can't determine how long he or she is going to live on earth.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Adexxi(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2022
Omo osàn ni kó pónpó ba ìyá re , ko ni da fun baba nla baba re , Ogun lakaye lo ma fi èjè re we
gbemishile:

Odeshi.
Ur forefathers own dey Google.instead make u go ask.just Google am to get more comprehensive news on it.
Alayebaje.oo ni kure
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by wirinet(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2022
Allisgud:
quiet all this u claim he brought to Nigeria,hope u have a stable light ever since then,the econet he brought do u know how many billions was selfishly and corruptly added to his account,hope the Amala and ewedu they serve u at apc pry will serve u for 8 years

He did not bring econet to Nigeria. His government only invested in it just like Ibori and dozens of others. Ibori can as well claim he brought econet to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by sonature1: 9:20am On May 31, 2022
mizz2posh:
If he was still young and strong, he would have done a good job as president, cos he tried as governor of Lagos. However, his style of leadership, where he is like a dictator, is something people are scared of, he practically owns Lagos he decides who becomes governor, senator, reps, LGA chairman, even down to who becomes Oba etc, his mom was iya oloja of Lagos state, after she died he installed his daughter, his wife is a senator. The North will fight with their last blood to make sure he doesn't get the ticket.

Not necessarily.

They have Atiku and Kwankwanso.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by LyfeJennings(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Person wey get mental problem
U dey mind am?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Oga, Tinubu is not eloquent. Nobody will die if the truth is spoken.

Forget the ExxonMobil and Deloitte stuff. People get jobs through good contacts in Nigeria and elsewhere.

Working in such big organizations doesn't confirm intellect or brilliance.

Tinubu's wealth and their sources are shadowy. He was Senator; his daughter is Iyaloja; his cousin is Osun governor; his wife is a Senator; he was governor; his boy, Sanwoolu is governor; his boy, Gbajabiamila is Speaker....name them.

That is nepotism. The height of it. Tinubu is not fit to be Nigeria's president.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Echoban: 9:31am On May 31, 2022
mizz2posh:

And u want to join them to fight who is abt liberating u from such oligarchy?? Even if he colonise the country, I LL b Happy if he does that and install the likes of Fashola, Ambode, SanwoOlu, Osinbanjo, Hamzat, Oshiomole in all parasterters instead of having d like of Garba Shehu flocking ask rock. Nothing comes for nothing bro.

Nobody is perfect, everyone with their luggage. I know bat fit chop money o but I'm sure he LL reface the country before leaving.

I would have supported PO but damn, him liver never reach, Senate fit even impeach am. Just look at soludo we all had high hopes on, he's busy dangling with Ipob. Govt is easier to criticize wen ure not part of it. Enter and see another world on its own. E choke.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Chuksmill(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2022
You don't seem to have a problem displaying your mediocrity and utter stupidity in public, the werey is even comparing Tinubu to Obi labelling one a liar and the other a custodian of truth.... can you even stake your money on the real age of the man you're projecting You, your paymasters and by extension any supporter of this haggard old BAT are selfish bigots, anyway zombies don't behave differently
KingKO22:

Shameless Ebooow. Must you depict your frustration openly.

grin your wailing never start.

Peter Obi never see anything.
He will soon decamp from Labour to Neighborhood party.

You think Asiwaju is a lying machine like Obi ?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 9:43am On May 31, 2022
gbemishile:

U should be rather concerned about an ex governor who never did anything when his people were killed in the akwuzu river.that alone is a food for thought

Law enforcement agents and the military killed MASSOB terrorist and you are wailing. What is your problem?
Are you a terrorist or sympathetic to terrorists, like Bubu was openly in 2012/2013?
How do you want me to help you

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 9:46am On May 31, 2022
Oyinlade07:
You need your brain examined Mr... Who is worshipping Tinubu?? That's is the problem you people have.. You just open your mouth and say whatever comes out of it.. I have never benefitted from Tinubu money... Go and vote for your Atiku.. Nobody is stopping you but don't come here and be ranting over Tinubu.. I ask again is Tinubu the source of your problem

Looks like telling lies and worshiping ThiefNuibu are not your only problems. You are also confused about clarifying questions asked to expose your inadequacies.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Hallabee1(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Aje..

Oil dey ur head...
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by am4truth(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

I was waiting for you to end it by telling us how he is the landlord of Lagos with his immediate family controlling every critical and money spinning sectors of the state in a blind and evil insatiable greed.

You should have told us how his daughter confirmed that her father was an old sickly man that deserves to be in a hospice situation getting the love and care he deserves for his age at a reputable old peoples-home.

Irredeemable dolts.

Hatred is not good for your health. Choose love. God is love
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Hallabee1(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

I was waiting for you to end it by telling us how he is the landlord of Lagos with his immediate family controlling every critical and money spinning sectors of the state in a blind and evil insatiable greed.

You should have told us how his daughter confirmed that her father was an old sickly man that deserves to be in a hospice situation getting the love and care he deserves for his age at a reputable old peoples-home.

Irredeemable dolts.

Aje...

You well at al and you need slap
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2022
wwwihy:
Practical discussions and solutions based on what he did...not theory.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

He also brought Alpha beta.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by BigIyanga: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.
He brought Enron.. a scammer to scam Lagos people. He paid them like $100m in early 2000s.
As per Econet, Strive Masiyiwa deposed factual statements before US and UK courts during trial...You can go read it not BAT’s statements.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by wasi9ice: 9:59am On May 31, 2022
I am not a fan of Tinubu , but if Peter Obi didn't win the let it go to Tinubu, he will do well as too,
I don't want Atiku to win
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 10:07am On May 31, 2022
Bragalane:
As any cared if you are from the dungeons or jungles of hell. Hate him all you want Tinubu personality stand taller than every candidate contesting for the presidency today.

I asked a different question while you replied totally off-point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.