Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,131 members, 7,873,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} (771 Views)

Very Clean UK Used Samsung Laptop With 2.5GB Dedicated Video Graphics Memory 6GB / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated. / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by Nobody: 12:19am On May 31, 2022
Pls, I need a very candid and urgent advice as I want to make move in the morning to get this laptop.

My Dell have really tried and I appreciate the turgidity and ruggedness of my Dell Latitude E6400. Rest In Peace to it's carcass.

Here, I have someone given a Samsung Sens R428 at 40k. Actually, I haven't used Samsung PC before, and, since I know much of their phone based on cost of maintenance, am scared of buying the laptop because, I don't want what I will start fixing fault here and there, and the cost of Samsung product are always high .

Pls, who knows about this lappy should advice if I should buy it or not.

The specs:
4GB RAM
160 HDD
WEBCAM
BATTERY 2HRS
NEAT ALSO

Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by sirjoggy(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2022
If it's many i will need one too

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by Nobody: 12:55am On May 31, 2022
sirjoggy:
If it's many i will need one too

I think the seller has many. He is a computer dealer.
Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by Lexusgs430: 3:28am On May 31, 2022
McDaav:
Pls, I need a very candid and urgent advice as I want to make move in the morning to get this laptop.

My Dell have really tried and I appreciate the turgidity and ruggedness of my Dell Latitude E6400. Rest In Peace to it's carcass.

Here, I have someone given a Samsung Sens R428 at 40k. Actually, I haven't used Samsung PC before, and, since I know much of their phone based on cost of maintenance, am scared of buying the laptop because, I don't want what I will start fixing fault here and there, and the cost of Samsung product are always high .

The specs:
4GB RAM
160 HDD
WEBCAM
BATTERY 2HRS
NEAT ALSO

It might be badged Samsung, but would have parts from Dell, Toshiba, HP, LG etc etc.........

All nah packaging......... grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by dimexy247(m): 6:00am On May 31, 2022
Samsung laptops are good but how you handle them will actually determine its life span. Please can I have the dealer contact?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by Olumighty123(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2022
I think it's an old model of laptop, judging from the keyboard settings but I guess it's worth the price, pls do well to ask the seller if has more to dispose, I'm interested and pls take picture of the back of the screen and the down part of it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by Nobody: 8:55am On May 31, 2022
Olumighty123:
I think it's an old model of laptop, judging from the keyboard settings but I guess it's worth the price, pls do well to ask the seller if has more to dispose, I'm interested and pls take picture of the back of the screen and the down part of it. Thanks

Alright. Once I get there, I will get a close look of everything and share it here.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by Udemzy05: 8:56am On May 31, 2022
Lexusgs430:

It might be badged Samsung, but would have parts from Dell, Toshiba, HP, LG etc etc.........

All nah packaging......... grin

Maybe part like screen and hard drive, every other thing will be Samsung part.

Op
Samsung laptops are strong, though parts can be a little scarce if you want to replace it.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by Adewale1603(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2022
McDaav:

The specs:
4GB RAM
160 HDD
WEBCAM
BATTERY 2HRS
NEAT ALSO
samsung sens, that is an old core 2 duo. you can't Judge all samsung laptops based on this model, as there are newer models. it surely strong and rugged as other core 2 duos, but slower. a first gen core i3 will still be better for you. and the price differences is not so much

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About Samsung Laptop (Updated} by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2022
Ok, Fams, I appreciate all your inputs.
So, I went there this morning and he brought out the PC. Yea, it is very neat as said than the picture he sent previously. Checked it and discovered these.

HDD 230GB
RAM 3GB
BATTERY 2HRS
BLUETOOTH
WIFI
2.20GH PROCESSOR
DUO CORE

When I tested the wifi with my phone network connection, to be frank, the laptop was fast in connection.

So, I had to take more pictures and asked the dealer if he has more, he said yes. He is based in Oshogbo

I can deliver my works now.

(1) (Reply)

/ Acer Nitro 5 For Sake - 300k Lagos / Help On Window Xp User Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.