Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,148 members, 7,900,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) (1171 Views)

PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm / Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 1:21am On May 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQjKcGU9J8

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State on Monday slammed Sokoto State governor, Aminu Tambuwal over his withdrawal from the presidential primary of the Peoples Democratic Party on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking on Monday, Wike said that Tambuwal violated party's rule and procedure. He said it was wrong for the convention committee to have allowed Tambuwal who is also an aspirant to announce his stepping down for Atiku Abubakar.

In his words;

"I've never seen how people can violate procedure, guideline. Somebody has spoken, it's at that point he was speaking that he can say I'm withdrawing. You don't call him back."

"I just said, look, this our party must not be destroyed. I would have left where I was sitting down and say no, this convention can't go on except you allow me to talk and I would have flatten that they say is a human being (Tambuwal), I would have flattened him."

"When you see people, a sitting governor won election with 300 votes, which votes will he give? So it's God's will, let's not bother ourselves so much."

https://igberetvnews.com/1421105/pdp-primary-election-wike-knocks-tambuwal-withdrawal-video/

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by Nobody: 1:28am On May 31, 2022
I knew this was coming..lolz
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by Leviseed: 1:30am On May 31, 2022
Chai! I can understand how he feels
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by Niorte: 1:35am On May 31, 2022
Tambuwal with a gentle face but a serial betrayer.

Wike, sorry ehn.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:38am On May 31, 2022
I praise the courage of Tambuwal.

To teach Tinubu a lesson Wike is too naive to learn.

A northern tout will always be more polished than a southern tout WALAHI! grin

This childish Wike needs to grow up!
This is not about WIKE! The North is sending a coded message to Tinubu-THE ULTIMATE FAKE MUSLIM AND BETRAYER!

You can only imagine how he wined and dined with the North shamelessly! They were just laughing at the political infidel that could sell the WHOLE SOUTH for his own personal ambition.

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!! Ewu IRAGBIJI!

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by PDJT: 1:41am On May 31, 2022
-He must have been shopping recently. I can see he has lots of red caps now.
-Pensioners are dieing needlessly in the state you govern, workers are owed salaries and household refuse and litters everywhere, yet the so-called governor somehow has 100 million naira and thousands of US dollars to waste. Human being. Smh
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by Buccalcavity2: 3:02am On May 31, 2022
I am beginning to like Wike. He combines rascality with intelligence. Sound judgement.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by WATCHOVER(m): 3:58am On May 31, 2022
I think God is about to answer Nigerians, 2022 was like a mock exam for Southerners, thank God it was just Primary, God used this medium to tell South how to strategies and conquer, I think that the North was too fast in playing their Queen, it's going to be a big Loss for North come 2023, the Judas in the South has been fished out

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by Nonybb: 4:16am On May 31, 2022
Wicked idiot. Instead of this animal to rally round his SOUTH EASTERN brothers, he took pleasures in fighting Peter Obi and virtually everybody in all corners

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:17am On May 31, 2022
Wike should stop crying over split milk and leave a good legacy for the people of Rivers State

He wouldn't have complained if it had favored him
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by bigdammyj: 4:29am On May 31, 2022
Noted.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by ChimaAdeoye: 4:35am On May 31, 2022

Wike said @1:30 that he would support other aspirants if PDP does not choose him as its flagbearer. So why taunt people because of who they chose as the strongest candidate to bring victory to PDP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS2KUiLz6_w
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by sogodihno: 4:42am On May 31, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

This is not about WIKE! The North is sending a coded message to Tinubu-THE ULTIMATE FAKE MUSLIM AND BETRAYER!

You can only imagine how he wined and dined with the North shamelessly! They were just laughing at the political infidel that could sell the WHOLE SOUTH for his own personal ambition.

A person betray you and you are saying the person has courage, it is only Tinubu hatred that fuel your existence.

Wike is talking about Betrayal of Tambuwal and you are linking it to Tinubu? This is one of the reason why Tinubu has to become the president, people like you need to stop using oxygen. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by Felimax(m): 4:43am On May 31, 2022
Look at all of them, pained lots!
Wike has now become the one holding Nnamdi Kanu down because he did not allow his state to be taken by fools.

Presently, there is no governor like governor Wike in any of the SE/SS states. We should commend him.

Wike is not the reason Peter Obi left PDP. At least now that Obi has gotten LP ticket you people should go and rally support for him to cling presidency.

Wike giving all of them weak erection. Rubbish!

Mention me and say nonsense as thunder fire you.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by donleo92(m): 4:50am On May 31, 2022
I understand wike.
it's fucking bad, tambuwal of all people. after all wike's donation to the good people of sokoto and this is what their governor did to him!!!.

anyway that's politics for you. a game of alignment and realignment. no foe or friend. just people of same interests
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:56am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:

A person betray you and you are saying the person has courage, it is only Tinubu hatred that fuel your existence.

Wike is talking about Betrayal of Tambuwal and you are linking it to Tinubu? This is one of the reason why Tinubu has to become the president, people like you need to stop using oxygen. Nonsense

TINUBU IS THE ULTIMATE BRTRAYER PLEASE.
Wike has no business contesting for Presidency,
Did he really believe he stood a chance.
Why would anyone want WIKE for president? undecided
As for TINUBU? Let him go and campaign in the North and West,

Tambuwal did not betray ANYONE-He only made his choice. WIKE did not stand a CHANCE.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by sogodihno: 4:59am On May 31, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Tambuwal did not betray ANYONE-He only made his choice. WIKE did not stand a CHANCE.

How is Tinubu the ultimate betrayer? When did Tinubu and your papa make an agreement, that you are expecting anything from him?

Please, tell me when did Tinubu promise you that he will forfeit his own ambition and support your papa?
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by sogodihno: 5:02am On May 31, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Tambuwal made his choice, but Tinubu didn't make his choice, he betrayed?

It is the useless entitlement mentality for me, maybe Tinubu owe your papa anything. Mtcheew!
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by sonature1: 5:04am On May 31, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

This unjustifiable obsession with Tinubu is becoming rather senseless. The topic is what happened in PDP and you are dragging Tinubu into it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:05am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:

Tambuwal made his choice, but Tinubu didn't make his choice, he betrayed?

It is the useless entitlement mentality for me, maybe Tinubu owe your papa anything. Mtcheew!

What has my 'papa' got to do with dis?
Please move.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by sogodihno: 5:08am On May 31, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

What has my 'papa' got to do with dis?
Please move.

Just answer my question, when did Tinubu promise to support you people? Or you don't know the meaning of betraying?
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:08am On May 31, 2022
sonature1:

This unjustifiable obsession with Tinubu is becoming rather senseless. The topic is what happened in PDP and you are dragging Tinubu into it.

Please, connect the dots.
Tinubu has everything to do with this. THE NORTH DOES NOT WANT HIM and will do everything to make sure the SOUTH DOES NOT GIVE TINUBU AN EASY TICKET.

Now, to back to 'Nigerian School Of Political TREACHERY'! You still dey learn.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Wike Knocks Tambuwal Over Withdrawal (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:13am On May 31, 2022
sogodihno:

Just answer my question, when did Tinubu promise to support you people? Or you don't know the meaning of betraying?

When Tinubu decided to foist Buhari on Nigeria instead of unifying THE SOUTH against THE NORTH, he betrayed the SOUTH because HE MADE A DEAL WITH THE NORTH AT THE EXPENSE OF THE SOUTH. How is it different from what the North is doing now?

Betrayal has many faces. Tambuwal is only protecting THE NORTHERN INTEREST. Did TINUBU DO THAT?

There are real muslims and there are fake muslims who sell their fathers and mothers for political gains.

Now WIKE is shouting betrayal? grin

(1) (Reply)

Just As I Said Earlier, The Afonja Are Now Blaming IPOB/ESN For The Owo Massacre / Tinubu Gets Campaign Office From Supporters In Delta State / Ibodients Behold Your Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.