Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Only If I Had It All Figured Out Earlier Than It Seem Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Only If I Had It All Figured Out Earlier Than It Seem Now (187 Views)

How Did You Get Your Life Figured Out? / Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only If I Had It All Figured Out Earlier Than It Seem Now by Aopwurld: 7:16am On May 31, 2022
Only if I had it all figured out early, this would certainly have been the best shot
my business will have ever gotten long ago.

In case you wonder why I said this, It's had always been a great and hard task coming up
with irresistible offers for my brand products.

It literally cost me more than I could handle, from Ads money resulting in less or no conversion at all.

This got to continue and made in turn lost so much trying to keep up for my brand.

I got to hit a friend's status that had proof of what using the right words can do to get mouth-watering
results for a brand's product.

Funny enough, I was never moved to ask what strategy he has been using all this while...
Feeling like I could get it all figured out myself...[/color]

Now here is one thing...
I know your selling skill has no way to be called Professional, or you still spam people's DM with product images. thus, making them feel like It's a forced purchase from you??

All this can get solved if only you set to give your brand a one best HIT as I did to mine...

[color=#990000]HURRAY!!! IT ALL LIES IN THE POWER OF COPYWRITING ��

What exactly is Copywriting you may ask?
- An art of Understanding Humans' emotions and Intrigue to the way humans behave thereby using it to one’s own advantage of making them take the desired action.

- Its main purpose is the inability of using words to sell.

A Copywriter is a salesperson that uses printed words to sell.

Copywriters sell Offers and not Products

What Differentiates an Offer from a Product you may ask?

- An Offer is a ready-made product with benefits, A product only makes one part of an Offer.

A Product is Rice an Offer is Fried Rice, Chicken, Salad, Moi Moi with chilled Hollandia Yoghurt

What’s In for a Great Copywriter?

- You are ever needed as the salesperson for a company ( A Copywriter represents the red blood cell of every business).
- It’s a high-income Skill
- Work with a Flexible Schedule
- Ability to work with several Clients
- It’s a Foundational Skill for any brand either startup or growing ones

Where do Copywriters work?
- Corporations (companies, Start-ups, Brands, etc)
- Freelance websites (Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, etc)
- Agency Copywriter (Working as a Hired personnel for a brand)
- Personal Brand (Building Oneself with Fame in a particular niche and selling to a particular audience)

With all of this aforementioned,
It takes an average salesperson 12 months+� to learn the art of Copywriting.
Here is *BOC* introducing to you a structured and straight to point class to becoming
a professional Copywriter in 4 weeks…
(Yeah you read 4 weeks right��)

A Financial Freedom Course that walks you through Four Faculties
- Faculty of Offer
- Faculty of Writing
- Faculty of Ads
- Faculty of Applied Copywriting

After all this, you may say what do i get
- Access to Premium Ebooks worth #800k+
- Access to Resources worth #370,000
- A Certificate upon Course Completion,
- Access to Prof’s entire Library worth ∞

All of this are going only today for 20 Fast Action takers
Join Over 600+ Students seated in the next edition today with #3500

Congratulations��Make a Payment of #3500 Now into the account details below
GTB: 0130177563
Akpe Emmanuel

Send Proof of Payment Immediately to 09064672662

What If I don’t get all enlisted here in the class
An 100% refund policy is guaranteed with a letter of plea for time wastage
So what are you waiting for Slide up with proof of payment immediately to gain immediate access

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Business Analyst!! / OPINION : APC - Promises Kept, Lets Do More. / Urgent Job Vacancy For Head, Deal Analysis And Investor Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.